Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Future theatre actress <3

Where the crypt doors creak and the tombstones quake

Does it bug anyone else?

I don't know if it bugs anyone else but in the graveyard scene in haunted mansion, it annoys me that ghosts have to pop up from behind tomb stones and it annoys me because I am super jumpy and while I'm enjoying the ride I don't want a ghost in my face! And to this day, I don't know what the graveyard scene looks like...

Also in pirates, the guns pointing at me right before the final lift! It just freaks me out like what if it really does shoot me!

Well I think that's it for now...
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

• Closed Account

Re: Does it bug anyone else?

It's the HAUNTED MANSION! It's supposed to be SCARY!

Mission accomplished.

Oh, BTW...These are amusement park rides...they're not real.

• Minion

the gun part was not bad. sometimes it shoots steam but it sometimes gets drippy and looks like a water gun

• The Study of Wumbo

I agree on the graveyard ghosts. I'd enjoy the scene more with them gone.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
    It's the HAUNTED MANSION! It's supposed to be SCARY!

Mission accomplished.

Oh, BTW...These are amusement park rides...they're not real.

Haha! you tell her Steve! PIW we can skip it if you like makes no difference to me
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

omg i'm the same way with the POTC!!!! like seriously that's why i was so scared of it when i was little cause i would see the drunken pirates shooting each other and who knows where the gun was pointing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

• world class bilge rat

The ghosts don't bother me much anymore, mainly because of the number of times I've ridden HM. I'm somewhat easily startled, I don't like things that jump out at me, or make sudden loud noises. I didn't like the jumpy things when I first rode HM though.

As for Pirates, I've handled enough real guns that an obviously fake gun is nothing more than an amusement. I actually think the guns on Pirates are sorta cool.

Rob

• Hooterville, USA

Like oh my god! It's sooooooo terrifying.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

Awh dont be mean to PIW. she's just easily proned to hurting herself and being scared.. since she gets bruises from going though the front gates @_@

...but really, its just a ride.. weather its "scary" or not. its just a ride. keep thinking that when your in that part of the rides.

I still jump sometimes when i get caught in the puff of air that follows the gun firing in POTC, it doesnt happen that often, but when it does, it still freaks me out becuase I dont expect it.

"Look kids, right over there, thats the toilet Eisner's going to flush my park down"

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Like oh my god! It's sooooooo terrifying.
    Watch yo'self. Don't mess with the "Teen Scene."
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I always keep an eye out for jumping figures behind the tombstones, so no, I don't think it's scary. As for Pirates, I find the actual lift-hill much scarier than the guns at the front of it. The only part of Pirates that I find spooky is that Pirate that has his leg hanging over the edge. I have visions of it falling. LOL.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• sleepy lagoon

I used to be terrified of the pirates when I was little. I was sure they were aiming at me so I would try and duck down and hide between my parents...
    Strangely enough, the graveyard scene never bothered me because I have always seen the pop up ghosts before the actually pop up, so it was not much of a surprise...
    Actually what still kinda scares me today is the gun shots in the Jungle Cruise...

are those ghost still there? last couple times i had ridden i don't remember seeing anything pop up and when they use to pop out they were so slow that i always found them to be more funny than scary

• hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    are those ghost still there? last couple times i had ridden i don't remember seeing anything pop up and when they use to pop out they were so slow that i always found them to be more funny than scary
    they're still there. but like you said. you can see them as you approach them as well as seeing them slowly 'pop' out..
    -plagued

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast