Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Lotso (Huggin' Bear) In DCA? (TS3 Spoilers)

SPOILER THREAD... DO NOT GO FURTHER IF YOU WANT TO PRESERVE THE SECRETS OF TOY STORY 3...

Spoiler
    Because Lotso is (very) evil, how will his appearance in the Pixar Play Parade and in Meet-n-Greets be receved? He DID try to incinerate the characters, you know! Also, will he be used as a halloween/villain character dispite his pink, fuzzy exterior?
    Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Lotso (Huggin' Bear) In DCA? (TS3 Spoilers)

I agree. It's too weird having him portrayed as the new, lovable character. It's jarring, after you see the movie.

He should definitely get out of there soon. For good.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Future Animator

Spoiler
    Yeah, that confused me a lot, too.. Even before the movie came out, I was like, "That's kinda funny.. From what I've seen from the trailers, Lotso kinda looks like he's going to be the next Stinky Pete. But they're trying to sell a whole bunch of toys of him and he's got an in-park character.. I wonder if he'll turn out good after all?"

And this in turn made me disappointed that Lotso didn't have any redemption in the end of the movie. :/ (Not that this trivial tidbit diminished my overall appreciation of a totally awesome film, mind you!!)

• Minion

only the white part of his body smells good. the rest smells dusty. I went to the Disney Store and they only had like 5 of them.

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

interesting thought. i think they should have made him dirtier given him a smug look, and gave him a cane. and have him as a villian.

• Future Cast Member

Yeah, I wondered why they put him in. Just from the trailers, it's so obvious he's a villain, and in all the promotional things like ads, articles, descriptions, etc., it's mentioned Lotso is "not as he seems". I'm glad he didn't redeem himself because it caused such a sad, powerful, and great scene, and it was more real if they didn't sugar coat him and make him suddenly change. I wish they had other characters in the park instead, like Ken, Barbie, more Jessie, Buttercup, Mr. Pricklepants, etc.

why would the presence of lotso in Pxar play parade be any diferent than the following other characters have. i see no problem with cruella and others in her category being acepted in the parks.

i don't see why he should be treated so negatively when we adore and accept other villians so well.

They are just great characters like lotso

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    why would the presence of lotso in Pxar play parade be any diferent than the following other characters have. i see no problem with cruella and others in her category being acepted in the parks.

i don't see why he should be treated so negatively when we adore and accept other villians so well.

They are just great characters like lotso
    Spoiler

1. Lotso is in a Pixar movie, and all of Disneys Villains that have been in the park have been from Disney's own catalouge, and NOT Pixar

2. Lotso would not be well recieved into selling more, since he was the villain and would scare kids out of thier wits if they see him if they have seen the movie

3. Pixar doesn't have as menacing of villains (IMO) as Disney, so no.

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by chessurinwonderland View Post
    I wish they had other characters in the park instead, like Ken, Barbie, more Jessie, Buttercup, Mr. Pricklepants, etc.
    I agree. I would love to see those in the parks.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Queen Elsa

I may not be a Toy Story fan and I didn't see the movie but what I just read from here I'm glad they have him out. If you think of it. Most of the characters in the park has good and evil with them. Take Alice In Wonderland.

Good=Alice,Mad Hatter,Tweedle Dee & Dum
    evil=Queen of Hearts,White Rabbit

Peter Pan

Good=Peter & Wendy
    Bad=Capt. Hook & Mr. Smee

Pinocchio

Good=Pinocchio & Geppetto
    bad=Honest John & Gideon

Aladdin

Good=Aladdin,Jasmine & Genie
    bad=Jafar

and if you think of it there is no villians in the park for Toy Story until now. Back then u just had.

Buzz,Woody,Bullseye and Jessie. But now that Lotso is there they have a villian to go with them now. So I think it's good to have him at Disneyland and World.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    Spoiler

1. Lotso is in a Pixar movie, and all of Disneys Villains that have been in the park have been from Disney's own catalouge, and NOT Pixar

2. Lotso would not be well recieved into selling more, since he was the villain and would scare kids out of thier wits if they see him if they have seen the movie

3. Pixar doesn't have as menacing of villains (IMO) as Disney, so no.
    why would it matter if its a pixar movie or Disney animation movie. Disney has had many more much more frightening villians than Toy Story.

i really do not see whats the diference. villian merchandise sell very well and i have a feeling that Lotso will continue to sell as well. He was just the perfect character

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    why would it matter if its a pixar movie or Disney animation movie. Disney has had many more much more frightening villians than Toy Story.

i really do not see whats the diference. villian merchandise sell very well and i have a feeling that Lotso will continue to sell as well. He was just the perfect character
    It matters because I have yet to see any of Pixar's villains in the park (hopper, Stinky Pete, etc).

Pixar probably won't want to have their villains in the park.

that does not mean that they should not start having them around. Besides Bugsland has one of the most sophisticated villian aa's ever made in the bugslife show.

• Banned User

Where i want to live: Mickeys house|Where i do live:FAR AWAY FROM THERE D:

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    It matters because I have yet to see any of Pixar's villains in the park (hopper, Stinky Pete, etc).

Pixar probably won't want to have their villains in the park.
    i think they had the meet the robinsons Villain out when MTR was hot.

• Queen Elsa

Meet the Robinson wasn't a Pixar movie it was done by Disney.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast