Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: Starbucks on Main Street

This is turning into...again, a thread of "I hate starbucks, don't want it in the parks" vs. "it's expensive, but I love starbucks, go for it" threads. lol there's extremes to both sides. I'd be cool with them serving Starbucks coffee, but nothing more than their cappuccinos and lattes as their specialty drinks. No fraps. The tweens can go get them at the local mall if they want 'em bad enough. (side note, I hate how a coffee company serves up those glorified milkshakes. That's what Mcdonalds is for.)

• Adventurer Slash Explorer

Re: Starbucks on Main Street

Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    This is turning into...again, a thread of "I hate starbucks, don't want it in the parks" vs. "it's expensive, but I love starbucks, go for it" threads. lol there's extremes to both sides. I'd be cool with them serving Starbucks coffee, but nothing more than their cappuccinos and lattes as their specialty drinks. No fraps. The tweens can go get them at the local mall if they want 'em bad enough. (side note, I hate how a coffee company serves up those glorified milkshakes. That's what Mcdonalds is for.)
    I'm not a tween and I love a frap. If they're going to have a full-blown Starbucks they might as well offer all of their specialties.

On topic, I say let them bring in Starbucks. Although I'm not really into coffee (I like it but I'm not the type that drinks it every day), so I can't tell you if it's better or worse than anything they already have.
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123