Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• the subs were cool maan

Tomorrowland update, Pictures and more (3-5-05)

http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005

Some shots of the peoplemover track being repainted white again, and some other stuff like the tiki room

Looks like they were taken today!

• That's Hawt

The peoplemover looks GREAT! And I am SO SO SO SO SO happy they are taking out SSL!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Minion

Well, I realized afterwards that you didn't take these pics yourself, but I still give you props for finding and sharing them.

Tomorrowland looks like... tomorrow! Happy dance!

Now if they just remember to paint the rusticle-covered gates on either side of the entrance by the time 07 rolls around, I'll be a happy camper.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Banned User

What an amazing looking park. It really is truly wonderful. It makes Knotts up the road look like a dump and Magic Mountain a sewer.

• Compulsive Map Collector

Great update. Thanks for sharing the link. Yeah, that does make knotts look like a dump.

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005

Some shots of the peoplemover track being repainted white again, and some other stuff like the tiki room

Looks like they were taken today!
    Thank you for the pictures!! Tomorrowland looks SO awesome .. I can't wait until it is all done!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Well, I realized afterwards that you didn't take these pics yourself, but I still give you props for finding and sharing them.

Tomorrowland looks like... tomorrow! Happy dance!

Now if they just remember to paint the rusticle-covered gates on either side of the entrance by the time 07 rolls around, I'll be a happy camper.
    Those are from MouseHub.com. Please make a mention of that next time, mp3piratesavvy.

SuperDuck

• That's Hawt

If you look at the link you can clearly see that it is from mousehub.com ....

<<http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005>>
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Yes ... Wicked! ;)

Huh ... I figured it was obvious ... since the link takes you to the website!
    Oh well ....

Fabulous photos!!! I can't wait to go when the painting in TL is all done!!!
    "Somewhere under the sea and beyond your imagination is an adventure in fantasy."

• Banned User

Holly #$##%$#%#%#!!! They have done so much work since I went. I went like a week and a half before these pictures and I must say that they are doing this fast and are doing an awesome job. Now if we can get the astro orbitor and the observatron to be painted.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Holly #$##%$#%#%#!!! They have done so much work since I went. I went like a week and a half before these pictures and I must say that they are doing this fast and are doing an awesome job. Now if we can get the astro orbitor and the observatron to be painted.
    I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I get there on the 28th WHOO!

• Santa Barbara, CA

I like the addition of the white and blue metallic. Helps remove the evil curse. Good one.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• враг народа

Blog Entries
    That looks amazing. So much better than going back to the drab pre-98 style white.

Also, anybody have any pics of this art that is currently missing from the Star Tours building?

The park is looking really great. I can't wait to see it when all the painting and rehab is done.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast