Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 57
  1. #1

    • the subs were cool maan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    361

    Tomorrowland update, Pictures and more (3-5-05)

    http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005

    Some shots of the peoplemover track being repainted white again, and some other stuff like the tiki room

    Looks like they were taken today!

  2. #2

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    The peoplemover looks GREAT! And I am SO SO SO SO SO happy they are taking out SSL!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  3. #3

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,069
    Well, I realized afterwards that you didn't take these pics yourself, but I still give you props for finding and sharing them.

    Tomorrowland looks like... tomorrow! Happy dance!

    Now if they just remember to paint the rusticle-covered gates on either side of the entrance by the time 07 rolls around, I'll be a happy camper.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

    "There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

    "A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

    -- Walt Disney

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,709
    What an amazing looking park. It really is truly wonderful. It makes Knotts up the road look like a dump and Magic Mountain a sewer.

  5. #5

    • Compulsive Map Collector
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Victoria, B.C. Canada
    Posts
    182
    Great update. Thanks for sharing the link. Yeah, that does make knotts look like a dump.

  6. #6

    • Yes ... Wicked! ;)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Main St. USA
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005

    Some shots of the peoplemover track being repainted white again, and some other stuff like the tiki room

    Looks like they were taken today!
    Thank you for the pictures!! Tomorrowland looks SO awesome .. I can't wait until it is all done!!

  7. #7

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by ModHatter
    Well, I realized afterwards that you didn't take these pics yourself, but I still give you props for finding and sharing them.

    Tomorrowland looks like... tomorrow! Happy dance!

    Now if they just remember to paint the rusticle-covered gates on either side of the entrance by the time 07 rolls around, I'll be a happy camper.
    Those are from MouseHub.com. Please make a mention of that next time, mp3piratesavvy.

    SuperDuck

  8. #8

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    If you look at the link you can clearly see that it is from mousehub.com ....

    <<http://www.mousehub.com/pictorials.php?id=03052005>>
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  9. #9

    • Yes ... Wicked! ;)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Main St. USA
    Posts
    157
    Huh ... I figured it was obvious ... since the link takes you to the website!
    Oh well ....

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    82
    Fabulous photos!!! I can't wait to go when the painting in TL is all done!!!
    "Somewhere under the sea and beyond your imagination is an adventure in fantasy."

  11. #11

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,769
    Holly #$##%$#%#%#!!! They have done so much work since I went. I went like a week and a half before these pictures and I must say that they are doing this fast and are doing an awesome job. Now if we can get the astro orbitor and the observatron to be painted.

  12. #12

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Holly #$##%$#%#%#!!! They have done so much work since I went. I went like a week and a half before these pictures and I must say that they are doing this fast and are doing an awesome job. Now if we can get the astro orbitor and the observatron to be painted.
    I can only imagine what it's going to be like when I get there on the 28th WHOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  13. #13

    • Santa Barbara, CA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,624
    I like the addition of the white and blue metallic. Helps remove the evil curse. Good one.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

  14. #14

    • враг народа
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    13,909
    Blog Entries
    3
    That looks amazing. So much better than going back to the drab pre-98 style white.

    Also, anybody have any pics of this art that is currently missing from the Star Tours building?

  15. #15

    • Senior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    69
    The park is looking really great. I can't wait to see it when all the painting and rehab is done.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. PHOTO UPDATE 12/19: Tomorrowland, Midway, 2007 Merchandise, +MORE
    By MasterGracey in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 10:45 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 11:29 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 10:31 AM
  5. What is this in Tomorrowland?? Pictures inside
    By Crazy Legs in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 08:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •