Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Future Disney Imagineer

Re: Disneyland water -- why not more blue?

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder1 View Post
    Since we are talkin about dyed water the water in BTMRR is dyed a golden copper color..
    I didn't know the BTMR water was dyed that way, I honestly I thought it was rteal rust from all the coins thrown into the water. The dyed water makes a very nice thematic touch to the ride.

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder1 View Post
    Oh yes tons and tons of chlorine. I once heard a story where the ride op CM's where getting headaches and were feeling sick from the smell of the Splash water. So a lead or manager (can't remember which it was) wanted to prove that they were all lying and being dramatic. So the lead or manager took a cup and drank some of the water and said it's fine, go back to work. He called out sick the next couple of days. Hmmmm I wonder why? So close your mouth when you go down the big drop, you just might ingest some chlorine with a little bit of water.
    Small World also has chlorine. One summer I worked in there nearly every night. One night (only) the chlorine was so bad my partner and I had to leave for a couple of hours. They must of added some that day or something. I don't know what, but that one night we both got horrible headaches.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240 View Post
    Small World also has chlorine. One summer I worked in there nearly every night. One night (only) the chlorine was so bad my partner and I had to leave for a couple of hours. They must of added some that day or something. I don't know what, but that one night we both got horrible headaches.
    Lots of people get headaches on IASW. I'm pretty sure most of the time it's not because of the chlorine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123