Disneyland Wedding

When I was in DLR back in May, we saw a gal outside the dream suite with a wedding dress hanging up over the door and later on we saw a camera being pushed through that said "wedding party". But we never saw the actual wedding even though we lurked around the castle for a bit. Where do they hold day time Disneyland Weddings now? I was under the impression that it was only in that grassy patch to the left side of the castle (which is what we were told during A Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour). Anyone know?

Re: Disneyland Wedding

I think there is four places outside the park you can pick from.

Well yes, outside the park there are a handful of places to get married, like in the 3 hotels. But I am pretty sure this wedding was occurring inside the park, they do have daytime weddings inside as well as night time ones. But the website does not explain where they hold the ceremony which is what I am interested in lol.

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

my best friend just got married at Disneyland last weeked 6/25... they got married at the hotel... for a heftier fee you can get married in front of the castle or get add ons like the carriage
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

• Jack's Posse

A little off topic but I was watching a travel channel special about WDW and they said u could get married there. And one of the CMs being interviewed said a couple got married on the TOT. Not sure if the same applies to DL here but it would be pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• Hooterville, USA

I think if you are going to wed in DL, you should at least rent out a land for you and your guests.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

i was under the impression that you could only get married in front of the castle and after park closing if you wanted to get married inside disneyland.

what i'm interested in is getting that dream suite as a bridal/honneymoon suite! now if that could be part of that wedding package i would definitely want my wedding there.

flower gleam & glow...

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    I think if you are going to wed in DL, you should at least rent out a land for you and your guests.
    as nice as that would be, if i'm already forking out a bunch of money to get my dream wedding in DL, i wouldn't have that extra money to spend on buying a land so my guests can go on rides. and i want my wedding to be more formal than that...black tie and cocktail dresses don't really go with rides.

but if someone else is having a wedding and buys a land you can invite me and i will be happy to ride those rides for ya

flower gleam & glow...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSkellington View Post
    A little off topic but I was watching a travel channel special about WDW and they said u could get married there. And one of the CMs being interviewed said a couple got married on the TOT. Not sure if the same applies to DL here but it would be pretty cool.
    I think WDW is a bit more laid back than DLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    I would totally rent out either NOS or Critter Country!

Quote Originally Posted by kburford View Post
    i was under the impression that you could only get married in front of the castle and after park closing if you wanted to get married inside disneyland.

what i'm interested in is getting that dream suite as a bridal/honneymoon suite! now if that could be part of that wedding package i would definitely want my wedding there.
    There is a patch of grass to the left hand side that they used to do smaller day time weddings, but I guess thats not the case anymore. I think that the dream suite is part of the package now but I am not 100% sure.

• show'em yer larboard side

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger_Twin89 View Post
    I think that the dream suite is part of the package now but I am not 100% sure.
    As far as I know (and I know quite a bit; I've been researching Disney Fairytale Weddings for a long time), it's not. A complimentary one-night stay in a resort hotel is included, not the Dream Suite. I'm curious how they got it. Maybe the bride or groom was the child of someone important.

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

Quote Originally Posted by DLmeg33 View Post
    As far as I know (and I know quite a bit; I've been researching Disney Fairytale Weddings for a long time), it's not. A complimentary one-night stay in a resort hotel is included, not the Dream Suite. I'm curious how they got it. Maybe the bride or groom was the child of someone important.
    I think it can be part of your package if you pay a lot. I too have been researching Fairytale Weddings for some time Best blog ever: disneyweddingblog.com

She updates all the time! I'm not crazy or anything..........