• Forgotten Spirit

Does anyone have the isntrumental to "Be our guest" that plays at Disneyland?

The song plays in the ticket gate area sometimes, but all the versions I've heard on YouTube sound like the version from the movie...where the one from Disneyland sounds like an orchestrated instrumental

• Minion

Re: Does anyone have the isntrumental to "Be our guest" that plays at Disneyland?

Does it sound more like this version: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suIQzOWvaI]YouTube - DLSU Pops Orchestra: Be Our Guest[/ame]
    ?
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Yeah.....

Re: Does anyone have the isntrumental to "Be our guest" that plays at Disneyland?

The internet is your friend.
    Search hard enough, and you'll find what you're looking for.

• =)

I don't have it. But regardless, keep in mind that copyright-infringing download links aren't allowed on MiceChat and have a curious tendency to...disappear.

• Lowering Expectations

The instrumental version of "Be Our Guest" that plays in the ticket area at the Disneyland Resort is part of the music loop for the carousels at Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. Interestingly, King Arthur Carrousel at Disneyland has a different music loop that does not play this version of the song. In other words, you hear it play in the entrance area in between the parks but never in the parks themselves (this is true for a number of other songs on the Esplanade music loop, including Davy Crockett, Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me, and it's a small world).

Here is a YouTube with the version you're looking for:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCSFiybZJy8"]YouTube - Disneyland - Carrousel de Lancelot - Be Our Guest[/ame]
    Follow news-savvy @DLtoday on Twitter by clicking on the banner below:

• Forgotten Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Datameister View Post
    I don't have it. But regardless, keep in mind that copyright-infringing download links aren't allowed on MiceChat and have a curious tendency to...disappear.
    :o I'm sorry :C I wasn't trying to do anything illegal.

• Forgotten Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by 2DieFR View Post
    The instrumental version of "Be Our Guest" that plays in the ticket area at the Disneyland Resort is part of the music loop for the carousels at Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris. Interestingly, King Arthur Carrousel at Disneyland has a different music loop that does not play this version of the song. In other words, you hear it play in the entrance area in between the parks but never in the parks themselves (this is true for a number of other songs on the Esplanade music loop, including Davy Crockett, Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me, and it's a small world).

Here is a YouTube with the version you're looking for:

YouTube - Disneyland - Carrousel de Lancelot - Be Our Guest
    Double Post, and thank you that sounds about right

• Forgotten Spirit

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    Does it sound more like this version: YouTube - DLSU Pops Orchestra: Be Our Guest
    ?
    Triple Post..wow, it also sounds like that (I've heard this version also, which is the one I'm looking for)...but it has no voices or anything

• =)

Quote Originally Posted by MrHatboxGhost View Post
    :o I'm sorry :C I wasn't trying to do anything illegal.
    No need to apologize. Just for future reference, though, it is illegal to download, upload, or otherwise make copies of someone else's creative work (such as music) without their permission. Not trying to tell you how to live your life, but it's definitely something to be aware of.

Also, while I'm in my advice-giving mode (), there's usually no need to double- or triple-post; you can just edit your first post to make it longer. That saves space in the thread but still lets you say everything you want to say.

• Hooterville, USA

I have it.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Thanks Data for the info on the rules. And lets make it official!

A reminder from our FAQ's:

What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.

Thanks.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.