• Ready for takeoff

Disneyland decorations on November 10th.

My family and I are going to Disneyland from November 10-12 and I already have visions of the decorations dancing in my head.

The only problem is my mind canít decide if the Halloween decorations will still be up or will I see Christmas decorations? I suppose it could be neither if they are in the process of taking down Halloween and putting up Christmas.

Please help my mind get some clarity. Thanks!

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Re: Disneyland decorations on November 10th.

Halloween will be gone and I think you might be too early for Christmas. I can't remember when they put them up last year.

• Disney Fan & Musician

I'm pretty sure you might see some decorations, but not all.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Dont make me unfriend you

In the past (5-7 years ago) when my family has gone during the week of Nov 11-ish, many Christmas decorations were up. The big Christmas tree was up in the Town Square. The characters had their "Christmas outfits" on.

When the kids were younger, we loved to go in early November. Christmas decorations were up and still not crowded like near Thanksgiving. However due to changing schedules we haven't been in November for a number of years.

• Minion

Last year, they were taping the Disney Christmas special the first week in November, so a lot of decorations were already up.

Hairy Baby!

• Mortals pay a token fee.

Xmas decorations start going up some time in October (usually starting with NOS) and Halloween comes quickly down. Last couple of years, the official Christmas offerings in the parks have been starting around Nov 11, so I'd say that it looks like we'd be start on 11/12 this year. So your last day might be full of xmas songs, parades and fireworks, while the earlier two you will at least get Xmas decorations.

• Ready for takeoff

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
    Xmas decorations start going up some time in October (usually starting with NOS) and Halloween comes quickly down. Last couple of years, the official Christmas offerings in the parks have been starting around Nov 11, so I'd say that it looks like we'd be start on 11/12 this year. So your last day might be full of xmas songs, parades and fireworks, while the earlier two you will at least get Xmas decorations.
    Thanks to you and everyone else for their feedback on this. I like both the Halloween and Christmas decorations, so my hope is that we don't fall into a time where neither is up.