Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Countdown on Indiana Jones Safety Video

Does anyone know if there's a place where I can download or find the safety video on Indy (you know, the one with Sala) so I can use the classic countdown in it for a video I'm doing?

• Future Cast Member :)

Re: Countdown on Indiana Jones Safety Video

I've been looking for this as well for awhile now, can't seem to find it anywhere. Btw, I'm not sure if sending copyrighten material is allowed on MiceChat.

This is why I said download OR find. It is not a copyright issue if I just want to watch it.

• Banned User

I like the way how that whole video works, it was nicely edited to look like its something from the 20's or 30's

• Hello

No clue. But it sure would be cool to have for future videos and stuff...

Is there any particular reason that you need the countdown from Indy? Because I could find a lot of just plain ol' movie countdowns on YouTube that perform the same function.

• Johnny and Me!

Try searching You Tube.

• I'm not really here

I can't find the specific one from Indy, but will any of these work?
    Old Fashioned Movie Reel Countdown

Also, by way of clarification:
    The use of copyrighted material is NOT illegal if it meets certain criteria laid out in Section 107 of the US Copyright Code
    1. Purpose of use. Non-commercial or educational uses fall under fair use.
    2. Nature of the copyrighted material. Factual material falls more under fair use than creative material, but even creative material can be used fairly in some cases.
    3. Amount of copyrighted material used. Are you using a small snippet or 80% of the copyrighted material. Small snippets are looked on as fair use.
    4. What effect your use has on the commercial marketability of the original copyrighted work.

Fair use protects the right of people to parody things (MST3K), write educational papers on things, make mashups (think Disney clips on a theme set to a rock song as well as DeviantArt).

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

I can't remember what the one on the Indy film looks like, but it's called Academy Leader and here's a link to at least one of them from you tube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeNMOYuICcM&feature=related]YouTube - FilmCountDown - Film Countdown Old Movie Style[/ame]

No offense but please don't give me links to youtube video countdowns or any other countdown unless it's the one from the Indiana Jones Safety Video. Sorry, I have just looked through all of these already and it is frustrating to see how all of them are obviously recreated and not real classic movie countdowns. And if there are classic ones I've already looked them up and they're not really the kind I'm looking for. I could tell you what about them I don't like but that would kind of miss the purpose of this thread and waste time. Plus I've always really liked the countdown in the Indy queue and it would be so great if someone could find the video online. Thanks!

• I'm not really here

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2voRgVo7LOk]YouTube - Indiana Jones Newsreel[/ame]

This is literally the only video of this I can find. I've watched a lot of vids of the queue and the safety spiel and this is the only one that has included any of the bit you want.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Minion

Glad someone finally helped. I feel like such a horrible person for posting such a time waster...lol

• Gold Prospector

The video maybe really hard to find because there are two different versions of the whole movie / slide show video. They had a long version of it that just played on a loop back before the big rehab (before the 50th) where they installed the station gates. But now it's a chopped up version and everyone has to "watch it". So good luck on your search!!!
    Howdy folks, please keep your hands, arms and legs inside the train and remain seated at all times. Now then, hang on to them hats and glasses cause this here's the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!!!

• Circle of Ancients

Most video editing programs (like premiere) have video countdown things that you can use in your videos.

Seeing that you are being overtly specific that you want the Indy one, not any other ones (that are more than accurate) makes it a little harder.

Oh I'm so sorry Pirate Lover I wasn't trying to direct that towards anyone! I'm just saying I'm looking for the Indiana Jones one specifically, if I was looking for a classic movie countdown I would've gone to a forum for classic movies haha. And then maybe this post would go off-topic and then be deleted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast