Thread: World of Color

World of Color

We are going to Disneyland in August. We will be there on a Monday and Tuesday. I'm anxious to see World of Color, but not too anxious to see the crowds. I read somewhere that you can buy reserved seating or dine at one of the restaurants and watch the show. Any suggestions on the best place to watch would be? Best day/showtime? We will be staying at the Grand Californian on the concierge level. Can you see World of Color from there? Thanks so much for any suggestions and/or comments!

Re: World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan2 View Post
    We are going to Disneyland in August. We will be there on a Monday and Tuesday. I'm anxious to see World of Color, but not too anxious to see the crowds. I read somewhere that you can buy reserved seating or dine at one of the restaurants and watch the show. Any suggestions on the best place to watch would be? Best day/showtime? We will be staying at the Grand Californian on the concierge level. Can you see World of Color from there? Thanks so much for any suggestions and/or comments!
    The best thing to do, in my opinion, is to buy the reserved standing room dinner pack thingamabob. You get dinner and then the show, the viewing is in the front center area. The dinner reservation are best because it's good viewing and a good meal. the other option is to get to the Disney California Adventure park early in the morning and get a fastpass for the show, but even with a fastpass it's a lot of waiting, from what i've read. Also there is viewing all around Paradise Bay, but it's horrible viewing and do not watch it from the side, if you do yo will find the show very boring. Also remember the other Summer Nightastic offerings which include shows like Fantasmic! and Magical! Anyways just remember to have fun and to enjoy your stay at the Disneyland Resort.

• Resident of the Caldera

You can buy a picnic meal online for only $14.99 and you'll get a good FastPass for World of Color with it. Total for two will be $30, rather than the almost $90 you'll spend on the dining package at Wine Country Trattoria. Whatever you do, avoid the food at Ariel's Grotto: it's disgusting.

Thanks for the comments. All are helpful!