Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Sneek Peek: Animatic Mock-Up Of Mater's Junkyard Jamboree

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorD View Post
    This has way to much proof for the conspiracy label. I deem it a rumour. lol
    This oderous...I mean onerous rumor smells of Jay Rasulo secretly working his evil behind the scenes.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

Replacing Bugsland reeks of genius to me. It is a great little spot, and well themed, but I think Carsland covers its bases and it is in such an odd spot. Honestly if they reworked just this one little section to better transport us from BVS to the wharf and Hollywoodland, many of the transition problems of DCA would be gone. All that would need to be addressed is the views of carsland from elsewhere (easily covered up by hiding Cars specific landmarks and only having the "natural" rockwork visible) and the transition from GRR to San Fran street.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Replacing Bugsland reeks of genius to me. It is a great little spot, and well themed, but I think Carsland covers its bases and it is in such an odd spot. Honestly if they reworked just this one little section to better transport us from BVS to the wharf and Hollywoodland, many of the transition problems of DCA would be gone. All that would need to be addressed is the views of carsland from elsewhere (easily covered up by hiding Cars specific landmarks and only having the "natural" rockwork visible) and the transition from GRR to San Fran street.
    Some great ideas here. Hiding Cars Land from view in other areas of the park (with the "natural" rockwork alone visible as a "weenie") would be completely consistant with Walt's escapist criteria.

While I agree that attraction concepts display true genious...the train needs to be much longer, the bumper cars ride needs to be faster and larger, and there needs to be a decent restaurant.

• Shiver Me Knee Caps

I figured it out. They are slowly building each of the Bugsland rides better in another location so that the land as a whole can be replaced!

The Paradise Park water fountain replaces Dot's puddle park, the Junk Yard Jamboree replaces Francis', the new Roamin' Tires will replace Tuck n' Rolls with a retro Disneyland spin and Heimlich's gives way to uhmmm.. the Red Cars..?
    [/wishful speculation]
    I was thinking the exact same thing....I'm pretty sure we're going to see a revamp of Bugs Land into something grander during the second phase of DCA improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    I LOVE the few "Classic" whip rides I have ridden ... I just hope this isn't toned-down because it's Disney.
    This.
    Visit my Lego Amusement Rides Website: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...cgi?m=Bolliger

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Dick O Dell View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing....I'm pretty sure we're going to see a revamp of Bugs Land into something grander during the second phase of DCA improvement.
    That's the kind of optimistic thought that I like to hear. You're the first to predict this (as far as I know), and I think you will be proven right, Dick O Dell. A revamped Bugs Land would rock!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late

Blog Entries

I don't know if it will happen so soon.. Aside from the fact that it disrupts the transition from city to country to ocean (along the parade route) and that the ToT throws off it's scale, the area is actually very well themed.

• ohai

Woo! I can't wait until this area open.

...Well, until a few months after it opens, then it won't be super busy (I hope!)

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

baby tractors!!!!!!!!
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

Will it go faster? It's like Heimlichs Choo Choo Train turned into a a mix of tea cups and old tractors with country music all together.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    Will it go faster? It's like Heimlichs Choo Choo Train turned into a a mix of tea cups and old tractors with country music all together.
    All the rides at A Bug's Land target little kids. Carsland is a man's land...fast cars...fast women...and fast tractors.

• Blew By You

Quote Originally Posted by padgerfan View Post
    Looks pretty sick. Cant wait for 2012!!!!!!
    Methinks I'm gonna OD on Dramamines in 2012. Or will we be toasted by disasters? Either way, Dramamines for 2012.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by bayouguy View Post
    Methinks I'm gonna OD on Dramamines in 2012. Or will we be toasted by disasters? Either way, Dramamines for 2012.

All of these slick new rides will be quite dizzying...or should I say "Disneying".
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-26-2010 at 09:30 PM.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ttztotdca50 View Post
    Dang that's cool! I can't wait to ride... it looks like Francis' Ladybug Boogie got upgraded!!
    Well, as "exciting" as a Francis' Ladybug Boogie upgrade may be, the new ride still looks pretty boring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123