Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Special Peek...Coming Out Of The Ground...Testing It's Wh

Quote Originally Posted by SaraNoH View Post
    Amazing. Totally excited for this ride, especially because my little one who is now only 19 mos (and who LOVES the movie) will be able to go on it by 2012! The rock work is so beautiful, and I feel like this is a worthy ride to add to CA Adventures and to the DLR!
    At 3 1/2, your little one will be absolutely wideeyed mesmorized...and a delight for you to experience the ride (and entire land) with, SaraNoH. I'm glad that you plan to go.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Special Peek...Coming Out Of The Ground...Testing It's Wh

I have to be honest. Wasn't too thrilled with Carsland when DCA's expansion was announced. But seeing all the concept art, details decriptions and seeing this video, has all changed my mind. I'm very excited to see how all this turns out. Hopefully it lives up to the billing.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    I have to be honest. Wasn't too thrilled with Carsland when DCA's expansion was announced. But seeing all the concept art, details decriptions and seeing this video, has all changed my mind. I'm very excited to see how all this turns out. Hopefully it lives up to the billing.
    Happy that the WDI's release of the detailed work going into Cars Land has peaked your interest far above your doubts, royaldisneyfan. I'm pretty critical about things, too. Let's keep our fingers crossed for an execution of the land that will surpass our highest expectations.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12