Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

• Minion

Re: A Guide to Braving the Crowds for World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    That does not count World of Color as a theater attraction. All re-ads I've gotten since WoC debuted said "Not valid for TSMM and WoC".
    well since i got the re-ad from TSMM it works for that ride. and the guy didn't write a date on it cus the park was closing anyways. he just wrote choice so I guess it works for anything.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by DannyLand View Post
    well since i got the re-ad from TSMM it works for that ride. and the guy didn't write a date on it cus the park was closing anyways. he just wrote choice so I guess it works for anything.

CM's will write choice in general for re-ads but they will write down exceptions (i.e. not valid for *insert attraction here*) if they are instructed to.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

If I get there and I get to the front of the line and Yellow fastpasses for the 9:00 show are being dispensed, can I ask a cast member to put us off to the side and get us fastpasses when blue fastpasses for the 10:15 show are being dispensed?

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by toystory View Post
    If I get there and I get to the front of the line and Yellow fastpasses for the 9:00 show are being dispensed, can I ask a cast member to put us off to the side and get us fastpasses when blue fastpasses for the 10:15 show are being dispensed?
    It's possible. Ask the CM if you can.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

We are going on Wednesday 10/20/10 barring rain in the AM.(yep, in a few hours..got to get to bed!) Anyway, I have been reading & studying the charts here. THANKS to all who worked on those! I have them printed :-)

I think I want to be in the blue section, in front of VIP..but that may not be handicap area, I will try anyway. I use a wheelchair, and will have small kids with me. There is only one show on Wednesday.

OK: Question - What color comes out first when getting fastpasses? I think it may be blue from what I read, but not sure. I know it is all a big gamble..but IF we could guess the timing right...Do we want to be early or later in the DCA line to try for blue?

THANKS..

Quote Originally Posted by ProudCMmom92804 View Post
    We are going on Wednesday 10/20/10 barring rain in the AM.(yep, in a few hours..got to get to bed!) Anyway, I have been reading & studying the charts here. THANKS to all who worked on those! I have them printed :-)
    WELCOME TO MICECHAT!!!! =D

I think I want to be in the blue section, in front of VIP..but that may not be handicap area, I will try anyway. I use a wheelchair, and will have small kids with me. There is only one show on Wednesday.

OK: Question - What color comes out first when getting fastpasses? I think it may be blue from what I read, but not sure. I know it is all a big gamble..but IF we could guess the timing right...Do we want to be early or later in the DCA line to try for blue?

THANKS..

Blue fastpasses are distributed first. Next is yellow, then red. If you want blue, your gonna want to get there really early. Blue will probably run out within the first hour of fastpass distribution.

I think I want to be in the blue section, in front of VIP..but that may not be handicap area, I will try anyway. I use a wheelchair, and will have small kids with me.
    The area right in front of the VIP section is the Advanced Dining Section. Check the map in the original post. It shows where all the sections are.

Okay, so I've decided that I am going to buy the picnic meal for our show.

For anyone who's purchased a picnic meal:
    Do they check your ticket when you claim it?

I want to know if I can still get fastpasses for the 10:15 show in the morning and also get the picnic meal for the 9:00 show. :P

Quote Originally Posted by crazycoasterider View Post

Blue fastpasses are distributed first. Next is yellow, then red. If you want blue, your gonna want to get there really early. Blue will probably run out within the first hour of fastpass distribution.
    Does "early" mean right when the park opens or before? Do they still have a special WoC line that forms before the park opens? And, can I take my wife and kids passes from Disneyland to DCA and use them to get Fast Passes?

Is there seating in the zones and picnic area or is it standing room only?

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by bassalot63 View Post
    Is there seating in the zones and picnic area or is it standing room only?
    It's all standing room only.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

I am going to the park this Friday. Since it's a Halloween Party day, there are three showings of World of Color.

If I arrive at 7pm, how likely is it that I will be able to get a fastpass for the 11:15 show? Or perhaps there's a chance I can still get picnic boxes for the 10:15 show?

Thanks!

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by ah6tyfour View Post
    I am going to the park this Friday. Since it's a Halloween Party day, there are three showings of World of Color.

If I arrive at 7pm, how likely is it that I will be able to get a fastpass for the 11:15 show? Or perhaps there's a chance I can still get picnic boxes for the 10:15 show?

Thanks!
    Last Friday, they still had plenty of 10:15 passes around 3pm. Around 7, they should be distributing passes for the 11:15 show or still for the 2nd show.

I remembered getting a walk-up picnic around 7pm, I would advise going to GRR first to see if they are still giving out passes then head to the picnics and ask if they are still doing walk-up purchases.

Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Last Friday, they still had plenty of 10:15 passes around 3pm. Around 7, they should be distributing passes for the 11:15 show or still for the 2nd show.

I remembered getting a walk-up picnic around 7pm, I would advise going to GRR first to see if they are still giving out passes then head to the picnics and ask if they are still doing walk-up purchases.
    Thanks for the info! Should be a fun evening.

Just returned from the park this past weekend and saw World of Color Twice. The first time I paid the $39.99 and had the preferred section. The second show I had a blue showpass. I must say the blue section, in my opinion is a better view than the preferred. I was a little farther back just past the wet zone in the blue section. I couldn't see in the preferred section because many people put their kids on their shoulders. I'm 6'1 and could not see over them. How come disney allows children to be carried on parents shoulders blocking the views of others. There were no crowd control CM's anywhere to be found.

I may have missed it, but does anyone know what section your seating is for, if you purchase a WOC picnic meal? I'm assuming that you don't get "preferred seating" with just the picnic. Any idea what color seating you get?

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast