Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool A Disneyland Dream-have you had any?

I just woke up from a weird DL related dream- I have to get up in 5 hours, but I couldn't NOT share incase I forget it. I was standing right by the railing of the ROA,it was still light out, and there was this HUGE red button, it read "Do NOT PRESS-Fantasmic! will start!" ..so I obviously pressed it. All of the sudden a miniature Murphy popped out and lectured me on pressing it (his voice sounded like Mike Tyson) and he hobbled back in to some cave screaming obscenities.

It makes me laugh to think about it, but I woke up thinking "WTH just happened?!"

Have you had any weird DL dreams lately?
    Last edited by snowwhite9011; 07-25-2010 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Spelled Murphy wrong :)
    Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

• Unhelpful User

Re: A Disneyland Dream-have you had any?

When I was first trained on Space... this is about four or five years back. That whole five week training gave me terrible nightmares running up and down that god forsaken track and constantly hearing "Attention Space Travelers..." Little did I know that IS actually what working space (at least the first year after re-opening) is like. HINT: Don't take your time getting in the rocket... and if a CM tells you to hurry just sit down and shut up.

• Closed Account

I have some sort of dream about DLR nightly..and it's so real...only to wake up and realize they actually didn't make Pirates into a roller coaster...or the People Mover go upside down lol

• Disney Fan & Musician

I have DL dreams almost every night, but they're really bizarre. Things are very out of place and I can tell. Although, the other night I had a very realistic dream of Tokyo DisneySea.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Minion

Ive had alot of strange dreams about DL. One was they knocked down the train station at the entrance and built a huge Harry Potter bit, like at Universal. I asked a cast member why and they said because they need to compete with Universal. Another dream I had was Snow White just walked into the castle moat but didnt go under she was walking on water. And another dream was I was with the Mad Hatter and he was walking towards Main Street but there was another Mad Hatter there and I was saying stuff like ' Should you not turn around' and 'Theres another Hatter there you know' and he was saying stuff like 'do you think anyone believes were real' and 'It dosent matter if people see two of us' I was like

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Future Disney CM and WDI

Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    I just woke up from a weird DL related dream- I have to get up in 5 hours, but I couldn't NOT share incase I forget it. I was standing right by the railing of the ROA,it was still light out, and there was this HUGE red button, it read "Do NOT PRESS-Fantasmic! will start!" ..so I obviously pressed it. All of the sudden a miniature Murphy popped out and lectured me on pressing it (his voice sounded like Mike Tyson) and he hobbled back in to some cave screaming obscenities.

It makes me laugh to think about it, but I woke up thinking "WTH just happened?!"

Have you had any weird DL dreams lately?
    Sounds like a great dream

1. Disneyland 1997;
    2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

• Bring back the Keelboats!

There was a great thread about this, but it has been quite a while.

I haven't had a Disney Dream in quite a while, but I do remember some of them vividly.

Of course, all the rides are out of order and most include walkways along the most popular parts, like walkways through Jungle Cruise going next to the boats.

The oddest part of my dream is usually the secret entry/exit usually at the back of the Park. But, once you exit, you are in city streets and houses and you can't even see Disneyland. I would wander the streets trying to find my way back into the Park, but I could never find it.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• I'm a Lutheran

1. It's a Small World- I got on the boat and went through a quiet, dark area that was very cold and unsettling like the Museum of Natural History in L.A. The scenes were separated by really long hallways and when there were scenes I couldn't even stand looking at them. They were made about of thatched straw and sticks that could only wobble around. I'm pretty sure the lights went out at one point. No one was singing.

2. Snow White's Scary Adventures- A Halloween store-like area that was lit glow-in-the-dark green and located outside in a set of small hills. I was the only one there and boarded a small mine cart. You have to pump the cart to go along the track and eventually I reached a small wooden door with the witch's face on it. The door opened and I flew through it, going through a wide variety of bizarre scenes. I went through wooden rafters filled with spiderwebs and white doves, a forest of weird animals, a discolored pine forest, and I think a castle.

3. Random Toontown Ride- I was on a really thin-tubular track with no vehicle. It was in a show building somewhere in Toontown as I remember it. There were thousands of flat-square-shaped-tiles in the room, all of them showing random profile pictures of various Disney characters. The object of the ride was to shoot each tile and make it change into another picture to earn points. After the ride was over I walked through a craft fair like one you would find at the L.A. County Fair.

4. Jungle Cruise- At first this dream was really cool. All the old scenes remastered with new scenes as well. Everything went okay until the boat reached the Falls. It went down a giant waterfall and somehow ended up on Pandora. I woke up and freaked out thinking that Disney actually did this with the ride. It made me scared.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• Minion

I've had many dreams about being at Disneyland. Although the dreams have been different there is a recurring thing about the dreams, I'm always in my PJs.

I realized I'm in my PJs, but no one else in the dreams seems to notice. Neither the people I'm with or a CM say anything about me being in my PJs.
    Crazy Works For Me!

• Faerie Godmother

I have a recurring dream about a sort of alternate Disneyland where all the extinct attractions are sent after they close.

And I once dreamed that Fantasmic! was updated with new segments, including one where Alice eats a mushroom to grow huge so she can stomp on the bad guys, and they inflated this big Alice balloon to represent her growing. It was awesome.

• Blew By You

Back as a CM at the Blue Bayou, I had a few dreams of being the only person on duty and it was a very busy time too. Hundreds of guests were seated and I did everything. But I just went about my work, and no one was upset.

• For Narnia and for Aslan!

The weirdest one I had was where I was running around Disneyland with the lead singer of my (then) favorite band...and we were pulling people's pants down...I have no idea why...but it was hilarious XD
    You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!

"To live would be an awfully big adventure."

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

I've had too many dreams of DL...many of them I can't remember but I could say they have been very but very freaky...
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Mean Mermaid

I've had a couple. Most times the geography and landmarks are completely off, or they've replaced and attraction with something horrendous.

Why is it that most of my Disneyland dreams are nightmares?

• sleepy lagoon

Quote Originally Posted by Auroraflame View Post
    I've had a couple. Most times the geography and landmarks are completely off, or they've replaced and attraction with something horrendous.

Why is it that most of my Disneyland dreams are nightmares?
    If I have a dream about Disneyland, that's how it usually ends up for me too. Everything starts out great and fun and then it turns into some bizarro universe Disneyland and gets scary...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast