Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

"Disney Channel Rocks" To Replace "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" In DCA

What do you guys think?

Disney is currently holding auditions for "Disney Channel Rocks!" and "Disney Dance Crew" which are expected be new entertainment options to replace the increasingly less relevant High School Musical 3: Right Here, Right Now. A looser format for the tween-aimed show allows it to be easily updated to include Disney Channel's latest pop music and styles.

The newest version of the show is expected to contain a heavy focus on newer Disney Channel ventures including Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.
    Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking strong Male "triple-threat" performers for two brand-new live shows to be performed at Disney California Adventure Park: Disney Channel Rocks! a contemporary rock concert-style show celebrating the great music of the Disney Channel; and Disney Dance Crew a hip, contemporary dance show in the mold of “America’s Best Dance Crew” and “So You Think You Can Dance". Performers of all ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• gyre & gimble in the wabe

Re: "Disney Channel Rocks" To Replace "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" In DCA

Sounds good. I'm so over the HSM3 show.
    Feed the Birds. It's not just a song, it's a way of life.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Re: "Disney Channel Rocks" To Replace "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" In DCA

I still won't sit and watch it either way, but the few and far between times I go to DCA it amazes me that they are still doing that show/parade/thing. But then again, it is DCA

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It has been confirmed by the Disney Blogs. Last day for HSM 3 is Oct. 17 and the new show debuts Oct. 22 for both DCA and DHS.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Seriously? They couldn’t have put the money from HSM3 towards Ratatouille float in Play Parade or a new show that doesn’t exclude adults etc.? They can count me in for never seeing this show.

• Banned User

NO. NO more Disney Channel! PLEASE.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

From The Disney Parks Blogs:

Earlier today we announced the extension of Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade at Walt Disney World, and if that’s not enough good news for a Thursday, there’s also a fresh, new show coming to the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort this Fall.
    A live, rock-concert style show will blast popular music from a variety of Disney Channel hits, including the “High School Musical” series, “Camp Rock” and “StarStruck.” The show, which has yet to be officially named, will follow a format that is similar to “High School Musical 3: Senior Year – Right Here! Right Now!” The new show is scheduled to debut at Disney California Adventure park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on October 22.
    In order to make way for this exciting addition, the Wildcats from High School Musical will cheer in their last performance of “High School Musical 3: Senior Year – Right Here! Right Now!” at Disney California Adventure park on October 17 and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on October 2. Don’t miss your last chance to sing, dance and cheer with the Wildcats before school’s back in session, but rest assured the Wildcats will be back in a new way on October 22.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by stevo505 View Post
    NO. NO more Disney Channel! PLEASE.
    That is like saying: "No more Nickelodeon on the Nickelodeon at Sea cruises!"

• Celebrate Today

Well, at least is going to be something different than HSM3, a good thing for the guests who actually see that.
    -Alex

• Banned User

just about anything is better than HSM, but why do they say "Tween aimed"???? HSM is grade school level entertainment at the OLDEST! Is Disney that out of touch with its audience?

• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Well if it's Camp Rock then I'll be fine. I have to admit, it's WAAAAY better than HSM. lol
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• Yeah.....

Disney Parks Talent Casting is seeking strong Male "triple-threat" performers for two brand-new live shows to be performed at Disney California Adventure Park: Disney Channel Rocks! a contemporary rock concert-style show celebrating the great music of the Disney Channel

O_o wat

; and Disney Dance Crew a hip, contemporary dance show in the mold of “America’s Best Dance Crew” and “So You Think You Can Dance". Performers of all ethnicities are encouraged to attend.
    Now this actually sounds kinda promising. But sadly, yet another example of following previously established trends in order to capitalize on the public's current interests. Nothing new, or even vaguely original happening here.
    Ugh, I can already hear all the puns that'll be used in this show.......

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    That is like saying: "No more Nickelodeon on the Nickelodeon at Sea cruises!"
    No, it's not. Nickelodeon the channel relates to Nickelodeon the cruise. Disney Channel hardly relates to California at all. Besides, I thought "hip and contemporary" is what flunked DCA in the first place.

As if it couldn't get anymore annoying by having to hear High School Musical songs when I'm trying to enjoy the park...

Count me in as avoiding this crap at all costs.

• Banned User

If you see that DC Rocks come by, and see someone sprinting in the opposite direction... that's probably me. Me and my friends kept running into it back in 08.. got a lot of exercise that day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast