Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Milestone trip report from Capt Hook

Well yesturday I when to Disneyland and at first my day didn't turn out the way I had hope it would of turn out. Me and my partens got to the park at 10:30am I wanted to go to Storybook Cafe for my very first time to do the Character breakfast. The trams took a long time to get to Mickey and Friends. By the time they got there it was about 10:50 and I didn't know how long the breakfast stuff last. So after the tram took me off my mom call me on my phone she wanted me to come over to DCA. This way at 11 so as I was walking to where Sorin is I saw Plito Minnie out I didn't want to see her cause I had my mind of Storybook Cafe. After seeing what my mom wanted it was 11:15. So I took off to Storybook by the time I got there. I ask one of the CM there if they are still doing the Breakfast he told me that it be over at 11:30 I only had 10 mins left. As I was walking out I had seen Kenia there but I couldn't get a picture of him. So I when out on my next thing to do was trying to fine Mulan and Mushu send I haven't seen them in a wild. So I when walking to the Tortea factory that I had seen them at before and when I got there their was no characters out. So strike 2 on my list that didn't happen. So I may my way over to Bug's Land and there was no characters out over there as well Stike 3. You know what is funny about this is. It's call Bug's Land but I haven't seen Flik or Atta there for a long time but I do see there Donald,Pluto and Goofy there all the time. You would think that Disney whould have Flik and Atta there send it's there land. So after seen no characters there I may my way to Hollywood Backlot and the only character out there was Mr. Incredable who I didn't want to see. So I when on Monsters Inc. for a little bit until Draw to the Magic started at 12n. When I got off the ride I took my seat at Draw to the Magic Watch the show a little bit until they turn the drawings over to revile the same 3 characters that has been there for a long time. Mickey,Cinderella & Woody. I remember in the early years Mickey was always the same but they would change Cinderella and Woody around and would had Snow White or Aurora there for the Princess and would had Peter Pan or Hercules there for the heros. But this hasn't happen for a very long time now Stike 4. So like I said when I saw the 3 characters that where coming to the show I got up and left to go over to Disneyland. When I got to Disneyland it was already 12:30 and my day already wasn't going to well. When I got to Main Street I saw. Mickey,Minnie,Chip,Dale and Goofy out. I didn't want to see them Strike 5 so I may my way to Princess Fantasy Faire. I when to the sign they have there to see what time the show would start. I was just there in time to when the show was about to play. So I was in the back row watching it and when Aurora came out I look at her as if it was one of the Aurora's that I know. So I took two close up photos of her to see if it was her.

So when I look close up on my camera to see it was my love Aurora I knew I had to go down there after the show was over to see her. So when it was done she and the other two Cinderella and Snow White leave. I figure great another paln that will not happen I though this would been strike 6. But after the CM's clear all the confitt out Aurora came out and I when right down to see her. Everything was fine but when I was next this mother came out of know where and cut in front of me so I wasn't next. So after she cut me off I was about to go when another one was about to but then Aurora came to my ad and said this gentelman was next. So when I handed my camera to the lady behind me Aurora said to me. How have you been it's been so long send I have seen you. I told her been doing ok. She said that's good then we took a photo together.

So after are photo I grab my stuff and said goodbye to my love and hitted out to Fantasyland to go on Snow White's ride to see the new stuff they did. But when I got there the line was so long it was starting to take up Pincchio's ride. So I figure to skip it for now. So I when to the castle on the left side where Snow White's wishing well is. When I got in the tunnle I hear the voice of Mad Hatter. So as I got out of the tunnle sure enough it was Mad Hatter and one of my favorite Hatter's at that. When I got on the other side of the Well Hatter saw me and wave to me cause he has seen me before and we do these funny things together. He and Alice where taking pictures and when I was taking a pic of them I said this is my 999 character photo taken. Hatter said well then we could make it a even 1000 and then I said yeah and then we can be part of the Hunted Manison. Alice then said what you mean by that. Hatter said well Alice my dear you will become the 1000 ghost to hunt the Manison.

Photo 999

Before taking my 1000 photo with them Hatter ask me to pick a number between 1 and 6. I said 6 he said that is not a between 1 and 6 so then I said ah 3 so then he spins a wheel that was on the wishing well and he said wrong it was two. So after his teasing me and waiting for people to get photos of him and Alice I got my 1000 photo taken with them.

So after the photo Hatter and Alice where leaving and I was fallowing them from back behind them I saw Fairy Godmother to she was also hitting back. I said to hatter there is the Godmother Fairy. He Godmother Fairy I said yeah that's her name backwards. I spit up with Hatter and Alice to try to cath up to Fairy Godmother. So as I when on the other side that Hatter and Alice where going I turn around to Hatter and said I bet you. He just stick his toung to me. Fairy Godmother had leave so I may my way into Tomorrowland where I happen to see Buzz but his line was close and the CM said he would be back out at 1:30 this was around 1:00. So I when to Buzz Lightyear store to get a Donald Duck pin.

So after that I may my way back to Fantasyland to see what the line to PFF was like. When I got there and saw the line I figure that it was to long to be there and try to see Buzz at 1:30 so I leave and then when to Snow White's ride which didn't have a line. So after seening the 2 new effics I when back to where Buzz would be at. It was almost 1:30 so I waited and waited and waited. It was almost 2pm and I was about to give up when he finally show up.

So after seeing Buzz finally I saw a line over by the castle so I when over there and saw that Fairy Godmother was back out. So I may my way to see her wild in line I happen to see Peter walking from the other side of the castle coming to where Fairy Godmother is.

He had a flower that he thinks is Fairy Godmothers wand. I took a quick viedo of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4e3q8rcgQ&layer_token=8ec6ee5cf10a9cae]YouTube - Peter Pan & Fairy Godmother[/ame]

So after Peter leave I waited a little bit until it was my turn when it was Fairy Godmother ask me how was I. I said I'm pretty good today. So we took are photo.

After I leave I told her to tell Suzy and Purla that I said hi. She said she would. I was leaving to go over to Critter town when I hear a lady said there is Cinderella. I turn around and when I did I saw Mary Poppins I was saying to myself that's not Cinderella you dumpy but as I said that sure enough on the other side of Mary was Cinderella. So I when fallowing them cause I though it be weird and cool at the same time to get a photo of both Mary,Bert and Cinderella together. But as I got close Mary and Bert move on but Cinderella stay.

A Rare photo that hasn't happen send the 50th Annivery.

Telling about a weird photo which I haven't seen in a long time. So after getting this rare photo I may my way to Critter Town to see if Rabbit or Eeyor was out. As I enter Advertland I walk past Aladdin's and Jasmine meet and greet but they where not there. I was going to go on Jungel Cruise the sign said a 5 min wait but the way the line was it was more like a 25 min wait so I said forget it. I move on to Critter Town and when I got there I didn't see Brer Fox or Bear so I move in to Winnie the Pooh and when I got there I saw Tigger in Pooh's spot and Eeyor was out. When I got in line Pooh and Tigger was about to leave. So after a few mins. Pooh and Tigger came out. I ask one of the CM's there if Rabbit was out today. She told me no he isn't I said I remember last year that he was out for the summer so I was just figuring he be out this year to. So the line was moving and when I got to the front I ask if I can skip Pooh send he wasn't one of my favorite characters. The CM told me that I could. So I when on to see Tigger. I came up to him and said hey buddy. He gave me a tiger hug

Move will be coming soon.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Re: A Mile Stone trip report from Capt Hook

Always love the TR's Capt!

Looking forward to more!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Congrats on character pic #1000 Captain! Can't wait for the rest!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Jack's Posse

Awesome Report as always
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• Whip cracker

Great trip report! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

• Queen Elsa

The rest of my report will be done tomorrow. I'm at Disneyland again with more pitchers coming soon.

Great Trip Report!!!!
    Disneycool

Great Trip Report
    Disneycool

• sleepy lagoon

Looks like you had a good time, Capt... look forward to seeing all your pics soon!!

•   
    • Senior Minion

1000 photos! What an achievement! I can't wait to see the rest!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

Great Job Capt! Can't wait to see more!!

• Disneymom

I was so excited to see you had a new trip report. It is agood one. I love the details you give and all the fun you have with the characters. I can't wait to read more. Keep it coming.

• Done with MC.

Sounds like your trip turned out great even though it didn't start exactly how you wanted. Thanks for another great TR Capt!

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

As always, great job Capt! Looks like the weather was great for a day at the park.

(I especially liked the photo with Tigger BTW.)

• Queen Elsa

Sorry for the long delay but I'm back with part 2. So after I got finish with Tigger I when back to Main STreet will Coca Cola Corner for Musical Chairs which was already starting. When I got there Alice was boota already from the game so I was watching it and at the end of the game Mad Hatter told the people that the real reason why Alice's ride was close is because they are going to be adding Johnny Deep to the ride. All the people where laughing about that. So after he told that joke I got in line to see Peter. He said hello to me cause he has seen me so many times that we became friends now.

So after I got the photo with Peter I when to fine a spot to sit so I can see if my other Peter Pan friend and Wendy was at Celebrate. When it started Peter was there but now Wendy for the third time that I was there. (I have this funny filling that Disney has already cut some stuff from the Celebrate parade with droping Wendy. Cause I was there last night for the 6:30 parade and she was not there again. So I think they let her go. That was the only reason why I had watch this parade that I don't like if it wasn't for Wendy and my friend Peter I wouldn't see it.) OK back to where I was at. So after it was over I move on to PFF. When I got there the line wasn't to bad I would say it was about a 35 min wait. When I got there the first Princess I saw was Belle this was one of the Belle's that I have seen before. When I came up to her she saw my shirt and ask me if I had seen Ariel yet. I told her no not just yet (which I didn't get to see my friend at all or any Ariel to that.) So we took are photo together.

Next came up someone that scares me a little bit. When I got up to Princess Tiana she saw me in line and gave me a big smile she said to me it's been a wild send I have seen you here. I told her yeah it has and then I said to her that I'm not scare of you anymore. The photopass girl just laugh when I said that.

After the photo I told her to tell Prince Naveen I said hi. She said I will and I will not do any tricks to you. You know I believe her but something tells me she may poll something the next time I see her. So after I saw Tiana I move on to Mulan. When I got up to her I said to her that I was over at DCA to fine you and Mushu. She told me that well Mickey wanted me over here today to fill in Jasmine place.

So after I saw the 3 Princess I when to Goofy's Kitchen send I couldn't go to Storybook Cafe for breakfast. I stop at some stores on the way there. When I got there about 5:30 I put in my name and then about 10mins later I saw Pluto.

Then I was taken to my table as I sat down Mulan came over and ask me how I was I told good. She told me I hope u had fun today I said I did.

So after she left I when and got my food which was of Potaosalad,Samoa fish and BBQ Rips. When I got back to my table Goofy came by and I got a photo with him.

I told him that I'm a little Goofy as well. He pointed at me and then at him. Like I'm like him. I said yeah. then he padded me in the back. After about 10 mins after Goofy came I when to get more food mashpotoaes and more rips and chicken then Mulan came back she smile at me and move on and then Minnie came by she was asking me if the food was good I said yes it was. When I was about to take a photo with Minnie I call Mulan over for another photo. The guy that took the pics said he's a ladys man.

Mulan just when ooooo a ladys man. So after they left I finish eatting and after that I just stay there until Dale and Aladdin came by.

So after I saw them I when back over to Disneyland and I wasn't really filling good and I don't think it was the food cause I couldn't stand up for to long it fill like I was on my feet forever when though I was sitting down at Goofy's. All the time I was at Disneyland I was just watching people walking and Mickey,Minnie and Pluto out meeting cause. So when my mom call I met up with her on DCA side and just sat down. So this is the end of my trip for July 31st. I will put up the little report from last night up in a little bit.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 08-02-2010 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Fix the Goofy photo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast