View Poll Results: What Type Of A Country Bear Attraction Would Be Best? Where Should It Be Placed?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic or new Bears show. Original place in Critter County. Get rid of Pooh.

12 21.43%
  • Classic or new Bears show. Anywhere in Critter Country, or other land. Keep Pooh.

16 28.57%
  • Mine Train Thru Bears' Wonderland. AA's perform/narrate ride. Frontierland.

3 5.36%
  • Country Bears Rockin' Space Station (HISTA Replacement) in Tomorrowland.

2 3.57%
  • Golden Horseshoe Saloon show featuring live costumed County Bears...w/ "talking Mickey" technology.

6 10.71%
  • Touring Our National Parks w/Country Bears (AA/film based "edutainment"). Adventureland.

1 1.79%
  • Classic or new Country Bears show at DCA

24 42.86%
  • Grizzly Peak Mine Train. Country Bears AA's perform in queue, & narrate ride.

14 25.00%
  • Other attraction(s).

6 10.71%
  • Ban the Bears. They make me want to hibernate.

2 3.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

What Type Of A Country Bear Attraction Would Be Best? Where Should It Be Placed?

If Disney decided to bring the Country Bears back to Disneyland, what type of an attraction should it be? Another show? A ride? A combination of the two? I'm curious as to MiceChatter opinion on the matter. A poll will soon be up.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Re: What Type Of A Country Bear Attraction Would Be Best? Where Should It Be Placed?

I would personally it should be restored to its glory with new special effects and use of the A-100 audio animatronics that was made famous.

• Disney Fan & Musician

Re: What Type Of A Country Bear Attraction Would Be Best? Where Should It Be Placed?

I'd like to see them in Golden State at California Adventure. Maybe they could go where the BlueSky Cellar is when the expansion is over.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

• Minion

i'd like it where that shop by GRR is haha if it fits! :]

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

I would rip out Red Wood Creek Challenge trail.

Red: Country Bear Jamboree

Yellow: New Version of Mine Train Through Natures Wonderland

• ...is busy, please hold.

great idea kritter!

but even if....they'd probaly rape it. Set it as a Southren Rock n' Roll concert to tie in that stupid movie adaptation.
    no wait, Disney isn't that evil !?
    Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
    Think of it as a third arm that magically
    shoots bullets!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    I would personally it should be restored to its glory with new special effects and use of the A-100 audio animatronics that was made famous.
    I love your idea of restorung the show with nnew special effects and updated animatronics, Rocker.

Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    I'd like to see them in Golden State at California Adventure. Maybe they could go where the BlueSky Cellar is when the expansion is over.
    Plenty of space in the Golden State area to fit the Bears into.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    i'd like it where that shop by GRR is haha if it fits! :]
    Yeah. That would certainly give people a lot more to do in the GRR vicinity.

• Jack's Posse

I think a ride attraction would work well for The Country Bears because it was removed from the first place due to lack of interest of 'country' songs.
    I guess a ride would work best because many people would enjoy a ride more.
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Kritter View Post
    I would rip out Red Wood Creek Challenge trail.

Red: Country Bear Jamboree

Yellow: New Version of Mine Train Through Natures Wonderland

It would be so-o-o-o-o cool to shift the former Mine Train Thru Nature's Wonderland over to DCA. I'd prefer that the Country Bears show be at DCA for a change, too. You come up with the best ideas kritter.

Quote Originally Posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
    great idea kritter!

but even if....they'd probaly rape it. Set it as a Southren Rock n' Roll concert to tie in that stupid movie adaptation.
    no wait, Disney isn't that evil !?
    Disney's evil has at times known no bounds.

• Hooterville, USA

Put them in the Innoventions building.

Get rid of the "country" theme so that they could do any kind of music.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSkellington View Post
    I think a ride attraction would work well for The Country Bears because it was removed from the first place due to lack of interest of 'country' songs.
    I guess a ride would work best because many people would enjoy a ride more.
    A ride such as a train adventure would certainly be something new and unexpected. Add bear music to it, and whamo!...a large cross section of guests would come on board with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    Put them in the Innoventions building.

Get rid of the "country" theme so that they could do any kind of music.
    A Bears variety show in Tomorrowland would be awesome...and altering Innoventions even more so.

I would prefer the natures wonderland train but treat is as a new version of the jungle cruise.

Instead of a river cruise you have the train go thru several areas of the forest. The elephant scene would be replaced with a scene of Bears living naturally in the area. The Bears would look like the old country bears. The train would stop for a minute or so and the conductor would say something like "if we all remain pretty quiet we will be able to hear the bautiful sounds of these magnificent Bears. The Bears would then all of a sudden break into song as a tribute to the old show. It could be very funny and very Marc Davis humor.

I just don't think that spending the money on a full out Country Jamboree style show in a theater is worh it. Yes it might be popular at first but it will eventually have the same fate the one at Disneyland had

• Splash Enthusiast

how about an america sings meets country bears attraction in the innovations building?

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I would prefer the natures wonderland train but treat is as a new version of the jungle cruise.

Instead of a river cruise you have the train go thru several areas of the forest. The elephant scene would be replaced with a scene of Bears living naturally in the area. The Bears would look like the old country bears. The train would stop for a minute or so and the conductor would say something like "if we all remain pretty quiet we will be able to hear the bautiful sounds of these magnificent Bears. The Bears would then all of a sudden break into song as a tribute to the old show. It could be very funny and very Marc Davis humor.

I just don't think that spending the money on a full out Country Jamboree style show in a theater is worh it. Yes it might be popular at first but it will eventually have the same fate the one at Disneyland had
    Wow! What a cool concept, Baloo. A Bears-centic humorous train ride in line with the Jungle Cruise would be highlly popular, long lasting new classic from the onset.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by starttodaybb View Post
    how about an america sings meets country bears attraction in the innovations building?
    I love this idea, too. An "America Sings" type of attraction featuring our favorite bear family would be a definite winner, startodaybb.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast