I just want to say thank you.

I want to say Thank You to the the DTD employees. I am guilty of often just passing them over and not noticing their hard work. This past friday mom and I decided to stop by DTD after a long week of apartment hunting further down south and we stepped into the Jazz Kitchen for the first time. At first it was wonderful service, our waitress was kind and got our drinks quickly. Then a family came in and were seated next to us, they had 2 girls about 8 or 9 and after 5 mins of sitting there one of the girls started to throw a loud fit about something and then all the sudden she was vomiting all over the place. Like bad. Immediately one of the waiters had a garbage can and a cup of water for the girl, and another had a mop and bucket. They offered to move us right away (we declined, my mom of course is a mom and I am a preschool teacher, puke is nothing :-p ) and gave us a free appetizer of souther garlic cheese bread. They handled the entire situation quietly so that no one else seemed to notice in the restaurant.

So thank you employees of the Jazz Kitchen for keeping that Disney excellence . Can anyone tell me where I should send a compliment card? Do they have that for DTD?

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: I just want to say thank you.

Since they rent from Disney, I would guess that you'd direct any comments to Jazz Kitchen's headquarters
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz