• Hide and Seek with Anna

Bonus Trip Report from Capt Hook 8-1-10

Here is a bonus trip report that I when to Disneyland again last night. It was just me and my mom going she wanted to see her favorite band that plays at the Terrace call Instant Replay. So we got to the park about 4pm and when I got off the tram I when to DCA the first place I when to was to see if I can fine Kenai and Koda. When I got to Brother Bear forest I didn't see them so I had to fix my dad's camera that I took with me send mine wasn't working right after sat. when I was getting my pic with Dale and the Aladdin. So after I fix the strap I saw Kenai and Koda I waited in line and when it came my turn Kenai padded me on the back and I ask him and Koda if we could do a grawl post. When I show the move Koda jump back like I scare him. So after I scare him we took this pic.

So after shaking Kenai paw and saying my goodbye I when on to Hollywood Backlot. When I got there, there was nobody there so I when over to where I saw people sitting down for the last show of Draw to the Magic. I wasn't giving up hope that I would see any different character. I was watching the show and I happen to look on the ride side where the 3 characters will come in and hide behind the trailer that is there when I saw Princess Aurora come in I was really shock to see her. So I got my camera ready to take some photos of her.

When the show was over I got in line to see my favorite Princess out of all the Princess. When it came my turn she ask me how are you I said pretty good and then she ask me if I know how to pose like a Prince I said yes I do.

So after I saw Aurora I when off to Off the pages to fine a cell of Aurora or Belle that I have been wanting to get to add to my collection. When I got there they had a Aurora or should I say a Briar Rose Litor graph [ms] photo. I had ask one of the works the size of it send it didn't say. He told me it was 14 x 18 which was a little to big for me send I was looking for a 11x14 size so I didn't get it. So after I leave the store I when off to Farmers Market to have dinner there. I had fish and chips there. Wild I was there the Pixar Play Parade was going I saw the new Lotso character in the parade as well the Ratotue float that I have hear people have said that it wasn't there anymore. I was in a good distin for I could see it and not get blinded like I almost did the very first time when the parade came out which is why I really don't like this parade cause how the water gose out of controll. After I finish my food I when on to Disneyland side. When I got there I wasn't filling good again. My legs where bugging me again and I just fill down. The parade was just about to start so I stold there until I see if Wendy was there or not. Like I told you all from my July report Wendy wasn't there and I think Disney has let her go. So after I saw that she wasn't there I took the train to Fantasyland sinds my legs where hurtting me. When I got to Fantasyland I saw the line to PFF it wasn't that bad but I said to myself that I was just there yesturday and I really don't need to go back again. So I when to Small World and road the ride. When I was in the ride I had knowest that they change the little Tinkerbell figure in the ride. Her wings now move like how a hummy birds wings will go. So after I when on the ride I did go to PFF after all. I when there cause I was hopping that I would of seen my friend Ariel and I was hoping she would make me fill better so when I got in line I was talking to some little girls cause I over hear them talking about that they couldn't fine Peter and I show them the photo that I took Sat. of him and told them the story on how to get him. They came from Las Vegas so it would been hard to get him I'm not sure how many days they where going to be at Disneyland I hope they when today and if they found Peter. So the line was moving and the girls when in and after they did about two mins later I did. The first Princess I saw was Belle and this Belle I haven't seen for almost 3 years now. When she saw me she said to me. WOW! I haven't seen you in a very long time. I said yeah it's been so long that I don't know when the last time I saw you. So she ask me what have I been up to. I told her that I have been very deprest lately which I really haven't ever told anybody about it before but for some reason I could tell her about it. I had ask her if it was alright with her if I can get a hug from her. She said yes you may if this helps you with your deprestion. Tell you the turth I think it has help me. After she hug me we took a photo but for some reason when I look at my camera after I got her picture and the other two Princess it didn't turn out at all. But I when to Photopass shop to get the photo of her and me and here it is.

So after I said my goodbye to Belle I may my way over to Princess Tiana she saw my shirt and she was reading it of what it said. She told me she love the shirt. She then ask me what I have been doing. I told her I been doing this and that. I didn't tell her what I told Belle so after I told her what I have been doing we took a photo.

On the last Princess I when to and it was Ariel but not my friend it is one of the Ariel's that I have seen before. When she saw me she said it's good to see you again. I said thank you.

So after are photo we said goodbye and Ariel said I hope to see you around again soon. So after that I when to see what my mom wanted cause she had call me when I was in line. So this ends my trip report.

Re: Bonus Trip Report from Capt Hook 8-1-10

Bump

• Whip cracker

Nice pictures and trip report! It looks like you had fun.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

great Pics
    Disneycool

• Time tells the truth.

Great trip report, you make me want to head out to DL this minute! Glad Belle helped you feel better!! She is one of my favorite princesses.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Very nice Captain. Belle is such a sweetie.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Thanks Royal. Yeah it was good to see Belle again after 3 years. I ement when I first saw her I didn't really remember her to much but after looking at the photo I got from the photo shop and then go over the photos I have on Photobucket to see when the last time I saw her. And I found out it was in 2007 when I last saw her.

Your trip reports are always the best.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Yay a Capt Hook trip report! Thank you sir n as always great pics! Belle is my Fav princess by far!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Merry 2014!

Lovely princesses! Lovely trip report too!
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Thanks all and to let you guys know I think that hug I got from Belle on Sunday has help me out with my depression I had over the last few days. I fill little bit better now.

• I'm not really here

Great photos! Ariel looks like she's making a "what are you doing" face at someone. Love it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft16 View Post
    Great photos! Ariel looks like she's making a "what are you doing" face at someone. Love it.
    I like her pose how she has her right hand over my arm there.

• Dont make me unfriend you

It looks like you had a great time. It's always good to see your pictures and read your reports!

Thanks for sharing.