• DL is my anti-drug.

Special Anniversary things to do at DLR?

Is there anything special I should make sure to do with my lovely lady next Friday when we're at the resort for our anniversary? We're already eating at the Blue Bayou, I'm defiantly going to get some anniversary buttons, anything else i should do, that disney does etc?

Re: Special Anniversary things to do at DLR?

You could look into a premium viewing experience for Fantasmic!...it will include dessert and a great seat =] or if you need help coming up with any other ideas...call guest relations! They will tell you everything they have to offer and might even be able to create some very special Disney magic just for you two =] Happy anniversary! =]
    November 7, 2008 - My Disneyland dream came true! And is was "SUITE"!

• DL is my anti-drug.

Does anyone know if blue bayou does anything like putting roses on our table by request? We have a reservation but if I call do u think they can do anything like that for me? With a price ofcourse

• lover of DL churros

one place i would recommend to eat would be the Napa Rose at the Grand Californian. Premium food and dining experience. I loved the food and the service was exceptional. Let them know its your anniversary and I am sure they will take care of you.

My husband and I were there July 18-23 for our anniversary. We were able to ride in the Lilly Belle. It was amazing!! The castmember that rode with us had so many interesting facts about the park. It was so beautiful in the Lilly Belle. I almost think this was more memorable than Blue Bayou. (We did that for our honeymoon).

Oh!! A very Happy Anniversary to you!!

• 秘密のヘルツ

You can still do premium viewing for Fantasmic? Where do you view it from?

• DL is my anti-drug.

Quote Originally Posted by kelticjedi View Post
    My husband and I were there July 18-23 for our anniversary. We were able to ride in the Lilly Belle. It was amazing!! The castmember that rode with us had so many interesting facts about the park. It was so beautiful in the Lilly Belle. I almost think this was more memorable than Blue Bayou. (We did that for our honeymoon).

Oh!! A very Happy Anniversary to you!!

How did you do that?

• show'em yer larboard side

Quote Originally Posted by bbks18 View Post
    How did you do that?
    Just ask a CM at the Main Street Train Station if the Lilly Belle is running that day. If she is, ask if you can ride. It takes some time and patience, and you may have to come back later or ride with other people, but it's a lovely experience. And all you have to do is ask. Have a lovely anniversary!

"No fear have ye of evil curses, says you? Properly warned ye be, says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure?"

DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES

"Perhaps ye knows too much. Ye've seen the cursed treasure, ye know where it be hidden. Now, proceed at yer own risk. These be the last friendly words ye'll hear. Ye may not survive to pass this way again."

Does anyone know if blue bayou does anything like putting roses on our table by request? We have a reservation but if I call do u think they can do anything like that for me? With a price ofcourse
    The Blue Bayou, Napa Rose, and Steakhouse 55 has a sweethearts dinner for $155.00 and you get two sweetheart glasses along with the meal.
    Vacation...Counting Down the Days...Disneyland Here I Come

Quote Originally Posted by jupitertronic View Post
    You can still do premium viewing for Fantasmic? Where do you view it from?

The Disney Dining line still gives you the option to book a fantasmic premium viewing experience...im not sure where it happens, but they are still advertising it, so i assume its still going on.
    November 7, 2008 - My Disneyland dream came true! And is was "SUITE"!

How did you do that?
    It is true all you have to do is ask. I asked at City Hall when we got our anniversary badges. They called over to the Main Street Station and let us know a good time to go check in for a ride. They did say it is usually reserved for VIP's and Club 33 members but you never know. If there is space they will take you. I would recommend as soon as you get to the park to ask. It was such an amazing experience. I hope it works out for you.

Riding in the pilot's cabin on the monorail is another pretty cool thing to do. It's another thing that all you have to do is ask. I hope your special day goes as wonderful as our's did!! (:

• Blew By You

Me and my wife have not spent an anniversary at Disneyland. But if we did, we would probably want to get on a few attractions with our daughter, then find a good sofa in the Grand Californian lobby, order some drinks and just talk and rest.

• Disneymom

My husband and I went in January of last year. It was also his birthday. We had never been to DL without kids so it was even nicer. We just went on rides and walked around at our leisure. We got our pins and he got one for his birthday to. We ate at the French market. They gave us a free dessert of the Mickey Bingnet (sp). Everyone kept wishing us a Happy Anniversary then did a double take on my hubby and wished him a Happy Birthday. We just went for the day and only to DL not DCA. We drove up from Tucson, went to DL then came home the next day but it was magical. We celebrated 20 years this past January and he surprised me with a small ceremony with friends and family to renew our vows.