Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Can someone please tell me where this location is based on this video? Because this looks like THE SPOT to get a full scale viewing of WoC.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSOsHOQFm3I]YouTube - ‪World of Color - BEST VIEWING of the FINALES - Xtreme HD - California Adventure‬‎[/ame]

    The video description says its in the Orange section, but at the same time, it looks extremely far back and possibly on the parade route/main path.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Judging by the location of the lighting towers and the Fun Wheel, I don't think that was filmed from orange (plus, they don't even have orange anymore). I'm guessing it was filmed in either the VIP section or section D5 in the map in this thread. It kinda makes sense since the programming trailers were located in D5 and the VIP section is right behind it.

  3. #3

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    20 minutes frm Disneyland :D
    Posts
    102

    Talking Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Hey Zeek, That's my video I recorded and posted onto my brother Youtube account "asianjma123" how cool is that anyways, this is one of the best spot ever!!! to watch it from. The location is located all the way in the back between the orange/blue section you will get a full paranormal view with no heads blocking your view.

    Unfortunately, this is reserve for VIP guests only. we sneak in.
    First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

  4. #4

    • Autobot Weapon Specialist
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santa Ana, CA
    Posts
    6,208

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Yellow/green are my current favorite spots.


  5. #5

    • Here's my 2 cents
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Potsdorf, Carpania
    Posts
    827

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    I was in VIP last night and that looks like the view we had, FYI to anyone who cares , the farther back u are the better the view, the widescreen presentation really needs to be seen from waaaay back
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

  6. #6

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    4,272

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    It is actually part of the dining section for the first and second show. But for the third showing it is part of the blue section. It is the 4th tier up if you include the boardwalk, third if you don't count it. It is the next level above the water play area. And if you were to count the metal posts on the railings, it would be the 3rd of 4th post over. If you were to create a perpendicular line with Fun Wheel, this is where you would line up directly with the line giving you the best view.

  7. #7

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycoasterider View Post
    Judging by the location of the lighting towers and the Fun Wheel, I don't think that was filmed from orange (plus, they don't even have orange anymore). I'm guessing it was filmed in either the VIP section or section D5 in the map in this thread. It kinda makes sense since the programming trailers were located in D5 and the VIP section is right behind it.
    Quote Originally Posted by vincema View Post
    Hey Zeek, That's my video I recorded and posted onto my brother Youtube account "asianjma123" how cool is that anyways, this is one of the best spot ever!!! to watch it from. The location is located all the way in the back between the orange/blue section you will get a full paranormal view with no heads blocking your view.

    Unfortunately, this is reserve for VIP guests only. we sneak in.
    Judging from the map and your information, would it be safe to say that you can watch this show from the main path/parade route? I'm still looking through that thread to see if that's possible, but it sounds like the best view is against the construction wall for The Little Mermaid ride.
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  8. #8

    • Here's my 2 cents
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Potsdorf, Carpania
    Posts
    827

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Judging from the map and your information, would it be safe to say that you can watch this show from the main path/parade route? I'm still looking through that thread to see if that's possible, but it sounds like the best view is against the construction wall for The Little Mermaid ride.
    yes that would be ok, but there are quite a few cast members along there to keep everyone moving, no one gets to stop and watch for any real amount of time
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

  9. #9

    • The Darkness to Light
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,557

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Boooo. They could easily fit more people there. I mean, do they keep people moving when the Fantasmic! starts if they are not in the viewing area as well?
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

  10. #10

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57

    Re: Where is this WOC prime spot?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeekSlider View Post
    Boooo. They could easily fit more people there. I mean, do they keep people moving when the Fantasmic! starts if they are not in the viewing area as well?
    Yes they do

Similar Threads

  1. Metroid: Prime 3 Preview!!!
    By sir clinksalot in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 02:07 AM
  2. Bed For Sale - In PRIME Condition!!!
    By AidensDaddy in forum Community Outpost
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 02:10 PM
  3. ABC Prime Time Weekend at DCA?
    By mypupmickey in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 02:45 PM
  4. ABC Sells $2.1 Bil. of Prime Ads
    By Redsix in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
  5. Prime Ticket is back!!!!
    By sir clinksalot in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 10:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •