Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• iloveeedlr;)

Disneyland in October timee ?

Im thinking about planning a trip this upcoming fall. But i've never really been during the fall seasonn. I was thinking mid October. What are the parks like that time of year ? Is there fall/halloween decorations ?

Who ever has been to the parks that time of yearr, tell me what its like. Please and thank you in advance !

• ~*~Just a dream away~*~

Re: Disneyland in October timee ?

its amazing! I really enjoy the fall decorations a lot!
    ✶Dreams do come true!!!✶

Think of the Happiest things ... its the same as having wings

• Banned User

I haven't been in the fall since about 2002 for my 12th birthday? It was the first year they did Haunted Mansion Holiday and itt was the most amazing experience! DO IT!!!

• iloveeedlr;)

So there is alot of fall decor ? That's what i was hoping, i would love that so muuch. Thanks ! How is everything else ? Like can you elaborate more ? Haha

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

October is a wonderful time to go to the park! Mid October the park will be in full Halloween mode, with lots of decorations! This is a favorite of mine!

October weather wise is nice too. The days are still warm, and the nights pretty brisk but not to chilly. The park is usually very busy however, with all the Halloween decorations and the Halloween party in Disneyland on select nights. But its a wonderful time to go! I love the Christmas season, but Halloween is a close second in my book!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Banned User

When I went they were setting up Christmas decor already but it was still awesomeee

I'm actually going in Early November so that I can enjoy the DLR at night.When it gets dark at 5pm till closing especially on a Friday night when it stays open till 12am.Just remember on Tuesday and Friday nights in October you must purchase a Micky's Halloween Treat ticket to stay in the Park past 6pm I believe.
    Last edited by Disneyland4Eva; 08-04-2010 at 10:19 PM. Reason: adding

• iloveeedlr;)

Those pictures look AMAZING penguinsoda, thanks ! It looks like they go all out, haha. Fall is one of my favorite seasons so it looks like I will like it alott

&& ps., disneyland pumpkin pie is soooo bomb !

I LOVE going during the holidays (Halloween Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's) I go every year! But yeh Halloween time is awesome becuase of Haunted Mansion Holiday and last year they did Ghost galaxy at Space Mountain that was pretty sick (if they do it again GET FASTPASSES ASAP). The only bad thing (in my opinion) is this year they moved Mickey's Trick-orTreat Party to Disneyland so the cool Halloween firework show is only for those guests. (And yes, I read about this change on the Disneyland Update Website like the offical one)
    Even miricales take a little time- Cinderella

What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song- Snow White

Yes, it's only in my dreams. But they say if you dream it more than once, it's sure to come true; and I've dreamed him many times. - Princess Aurora

It would be so nice if something made sense for a change - Alice

Although, come to think of it, I've never though about it before...um...sewing shadows- Wendy

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by tayyter View Post
    I LOVE going during the holidays (Halloween Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's) I go every year! But yeh Halloween time is awesome becuase of Haunted Mansion Holiday and last year they did Ghost galaxy at Space Mountain that was pretty sick (if they do it again GET FASTPASSES ASAP). The only bad thing (in my opinion) is this year they moved Mickey's Trick-orTreat Party to Disneyland so the cool Halloween firework show is only for those guests. (And yes, I read about this change on the Disneyland Update Website like the offical one)
    That is only on select dates.

• iloveeedlr;)

Quote Originally Posted by geekedout44 View Post
    That is only on select dates.
    the fireworks show ?

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by geekedout44 View Post
    I haven't been in the fall since about 2002 for my 12th birthday? It was the first year they did Haunted Mansion Holiday and itt was the most amazing experience! DO IT!!!
    2nd year. Premiered in 2001.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• iloveeedlr;)

I love Haunted Mansion Holiday, its great ! But dont you think they would want to keep the mansion regular for halloween time ? Not the whole Nightmare Before Christmas theme ?

Personally, I like all the Halloween decorations, but it has been getting more and more crowded every year. This past October I found it to be WAY too crowded and WAY too hot. We left early because of this. That being said, do I plan to go this October to see the festivities again this year? Absolutely!

• I'm not really here

The parks look amazing in their Halloween finery. The orange really complements the blue sky and the parks shine. That really fun feeling of fall, playing in the leaves, the smell of autumn... somehow they manage to put that into the parks.

It has indeed been getting more and more crowded in years past, but it's still very doable.

Haunted Mansion Holiday is incredibly popular and always has lines, but it is worth it. The blending of Halloween and Christmas in with the regular Mansion ride is superbly done. And this is not a small overlay. The entire ride audio is changed, every single room is altered to quite a fair degree. It's a massive undertaking. The exterior of the mansion gets a great makeover as well with pumpkins added to the hill to the south, Jack's coffin sleigh crashed into the mansion, thousands of candles and jack-o-lanterns on the mansion itself.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast