• KotBR

Historical Ticket Price Increases?

Seeing the latest article on the latest price increase got me thinking, just how big a jump are these increases anyway?

Between Google, a few Disney-related websites, and quite a bit of time, I compiled ticket prices from many years into the past. But there are quite a few gaps in the information I was able to put together. Does anyone know of any resources I might check for missing info?

At the moment, I've only done Disneyland prices; if I'm ever feeling ambitious, I might take a crack at WDW prices too. All those add-ons (parkhopper, no-expiration, water park...) make me nervous though.

Anyway, any help or pointing in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Re: Historical Ticket Price Increases?

Disneyland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a graph on this page, under section 10 (tickets) that shows the exact prices of tickets to Disneyland throughout the years.

It is a given that Wikipedia is not the most reliable source in the world, however.

• Minion

If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• KotBR

Thanks for the quick replies!

Obviously wikipedia was one of the first hits to come up on Google, so I did take that information down. And Malcon10t's link to Jan's World (which I'd never seen before... thanks!) helped fill in a few holes.

The main question I have (and I apologize for not being precise to begin with) is regarding the prices of the non-1-day-1-park ticket prices, i.e. 2-day, 3-day, 1-day parkhopper, 2-day parkhopper, etc. I've got a little sidebar going for the prices of Annual Passes (SoCal, Deluxe, etc), and I just started another column for the price of parking over the years. I've mined prices from old park reports from various websites (MiceAge et al) and am wondering if there's any resources I might have overlooked.

Thanks again!