• Iron-Clad Allie

Which, If Any, C-Ticket Or Non-Headliner Attractions Do You Consider E-Tickets?

Personally speaking, attractions such as Peter Pan's Flight, Roger Rabit's Cartoon Spin and Turtle Talk w/ Crush seem fresh and exciting each time I experience them. They provide me with every bit as much fun as the far more elaborate headliners. To a certain extent, I would go as far as to say that the three attractions are greatly underrated.

Which, if any, c-ticket, or non-headliner attractions feel like e-ticket experiences to you?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Minion

Re: Which, If Any, C-Ticket Or Non-Headliner Attractions Do You Consider E-Tickets?

Alice has always been my favorite of the dark rides, and while I wouldn't call it an E-ticket, it's about the best that a C-ticket can get, in my opinion. At the end of the ticket era, the Disneyland Railroad was a D ticket, and if you only took one segment of it, then that's appropriate, but if you take the full trip, that's worth an E ticket in my opinion. And the fact that you can use it to save a lot of walking is a bonus. Of the discontinued C-ticket rides, Adventure thru Inner Space had the concept, imagination, set design, soundtrack and general innovativeness of an E-ticket ride though it was only 6 minutes on the actual ride. And it was free while Monsanto sponsored it, then only a C after Monsanto bailed.

• Just this guy......

Re: Which, If Any, C-Ticket Or Non-Headliner Attractions Do You Consider E-Tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Personally speaking, attractions such as Peter Pan's Flight, Roger Rabit's Cartoon Spin and Turtle Talk w/ Crush seem fresh and exciting each time I experience them. They provide me with every bit as much fun as the far more elaborate headliners. To a certain extent, I would go as far as to say that the three attractions are greatly underrated.

Which, if any, c-ticket, or non-headliner attractions feel like e-ticket experiences to you?
    The three that you list are all solid attractions and I also enjoy them. I would however, give RRCS a much higher ratting than a "C" ticket. Due to it's length and complexity It is in the "D" to "E" range. However, the fastpass system has destroyed the outstanding line build for this attraction.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

C-Tickets/Non-Headliner equating with an E-Ticket?

Well, I don't think there really are any C-tickets that equate to E-tickets. You can rate certain attractions by giving them either a,b,c,d, or e ticket status, so you would never get a c-ticket that would be equal to an e-ticket. You might have some debate whether an attraction would be condsidered b or c, c or d, might even say an attraction borderline e-ticket.

But then you throw in the term "headerliner" and that could be defined as something completely different to different people. Headliner could mean E-Ticket or maybe it could mean Iconic. Now if you asked what items are iconic in DL, I would say the Castle, Dumbo, Tea Cups, Matterhorn, Splash Mt, on the carousel I would only say that Jingles is iconic, Jungle Cruise is iconic,

You might also ask which attractions are underated - and I would put Casey Jr and Pinnochio on that list -

BUT, now that DL doesn't use the a-e tickets, we don't have any exact measurement to say "This attraction should really be an x-ticket not a y-ticket". Older attractions you can judge by what they were rated when the tickets were being used. But for new attraction, you can't really judge by how much is spent on an attraction. TSMM they spent e-ticker money, but I would never rate it as an E-ticket, I'd definitely give it at least a C-ticket, but I'd be hard pressed to rate it as D ticket.

• Artistic integrity

I don't have any favorites that I consider a better ticket rating ...but if there was one ride in Disneyland's past that came across like a "C" but had a "E" ticket requirement .. that goes to the Flying Saucers in 1961. How that qualified as an "E" is beyond me!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Rather than saying that I'd consider a "C" an "E" let me phrase it that aside from "E" ticket attractions the "Don't Miss" attractions I'd add are:
    Tiki Room
    Jungle Cruise
    Alice
    and
    Innoventions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just kidding.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Seeker of Fun

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    Rather than saying that I'd consider a "C" an "E" let me phrase it that aside from "E" ticket attractions the "Don't Miss" attractions I'd add are:
    Tiki Room
    Jungle Cruise
    Alice
    and
    Innoventions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . just kidding.
    Innoventions...that had me worried for a bit! It's interesting how some "C" ticket attractions can evoke such strong feelings, and "feel" like and "E" ticket. For me, it depends on the experience itself, and the memories being made that really make an attraction special.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

My Fav is Casey and Mr. Toad.