Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

Hi everyone

Last week on the 13th, there was a charge to my account for my annual pass, (that made me go negative let me add)which is odd cause my payment doesn't come out until the 14th. Today I checked back too see if my other pass has been taken out early, it hasnt been. BUT the weird thing is that the payment that was taken out on Friday is not there, but is actually there today. Has anyone ever had issues with their payments taken out?

• Hooterville, USA

Re: Does anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments?

Nope.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Well it was Friday the 13th.....

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

When I worked in banking, we saw things like this all the time (not the Disneyland monthly payments, but other monthly recurring payments).

It's quite common, and can happen for dozens of different reasons. It's always best, in the cases of a recurring payment, to make sure you have the money in the account about a week ahead of time if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    When I worked in banking, we saw things like this all the time (not the Disneyland monthly payments, but other monthly recurring payments).

It's quite common, and can happen for dozens of different reasons. It's always best, in the cases of a recurring payment, to make sure you have the money in the account about a week ahead of time if possible.

What ended up happening is that when i looked on my account this morning, idk what happened but the charge wasnt there for friday, but is there for tomorrow. i think i was charged twice

•   
    • Circle of Ancients

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie89 View Post
    What ended up happening is that when i looked on my account this morning, idk what happened but the charge wasnt there for friday, but is there for tomorrow. i think i was charged twice
    If you're concerned, I would suggest going to your bank and sitting down with a customer service rep.

• Always smiling

The "double" payment is a placed by your bank, not Disney. The bank wants to ensure that the funds are available so, they place the funds on hold. I would ask your financial institution.

Well judging by your thread titleoes anyone have the same the same issue with Annual Pass monthly payments

Maybe you mistakenly made a double payment?

Haha kidding

Check with your bank for sure.

• Halloween 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie89 View Post
    Hi everyone

Last week on the 13th, there was a charge to my account for my annual pass, (that made me go negative let me add)which is odd cause my payment doesn't come out until the 14th. Today I checked back too see if my other pass has been taken out early, it hasnt been. BUT the weird thing is that the payment that was taken out on Friday is not there, but is actually there today. Has anyone ever had issues with their payments taken out?
    It wasn't actually taken out on Friday. That was just an authorization, a check to see if funds were available. The amount most recently taken out was done because the charge actually went through. Authorizations will automatically fall off your banking statement after a few days, to be replaced with an actual charge.