• Figment of my imagination

Red Face Too old to use the BBB?

Aloha!
    I am a recent Disneyland transplant - I grew up visiting Disney World frequently, and now live in California. My family and I visited DL in Jan of 2009 for 4 days when my daughter was 18 months old, and are planning for a second visit now that she's older, taller, and more expensive (3 years and 40 inches).
    Long story short, this trip is to take advantage of our proximity to DL and to celebrate my daughter's 3rd birthday and my 30th - the trip falls right in the middle of both. I had scheduled a visit to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for my daughter before our big dinner with her favorite of favorites, Ariel, and the cast member on the phone asked if I would like to have an appointment, too. And... honestly, I do!
    Is this terribly silly and foolish? I don't think I'd be going for the Hannah Montana colored hair, but I kind of want to feel like a Princess, too! I know that Disney makes me feel like a kid again, but is it pushing it to partake in the magic of the Fairy Godmother's in Training?

Thanks and it's so great to see so many excited Disney fans! I usually get weird looks for my enthusiasm!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

WDW - '88, '90, Nov '95, Mar '98, Mar '03, Oct '05-Aug '06 (AP)
    DL - Jan '09, Sept '10

Next visit - still just a wish...

Dream Meet' n' Greet: Kermit, Sweetums, Maleficent, Jack

Re: Too old to use the BBB?

No not at all have a good time!I used to play Hannah Montana songs on the Guitar for my daughter while she sang.So that was fun for me too.

• Yes, that is my real name

The Far Northern, California, United States
    Blog Entries

You're a princess too! Go for it!
    Yaye!

• Minion

The only thing you're too old to do at Disneyland is to use the potty in the Infant Care Center. Otherwise, have fun with your makeover.

• in the Golden Afternoon

I would love to do that! Well, mostly, I just want the outfit, haha. I know they don't have it for adults, so what do they actually do?

When are you going? You should post a TR!

• Disneymom

I am so jealous. We used to take our daughter to the Libby Lu shop in DTD and I always wanted to do it to. ( a lot cheaper than BBB) to bad it is gone now. Maybe we'll have to do the BBB together, me 42 my oldest daughter 22 and my youngest daughter 10. That would be a great experience. Have a great time and post pics. We want to share in your joy.

• Figment of my imagination

Yay -- thanks for the awesome encouragement!

I booked an appointment for DD and me, and then we'll have lunch at Ariel's Grotto for the princess meal. I tried to talk the husband into getting the Knight's package, but he said he's content with the pirate hat DD has convinced him to get.

We're going next month, and I promise to post photos and how the whole process went. We're doing the basic package for both of us -- DD has a few hand-me-down princess dresses (my sister is making a shirt for me that says "Princess for a day").

Thanks for the replies and I'd also love to hear from anyone who has used BBB or has words of wisdom for the process!!!
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

WDW - '88, '90, Nov '95, Mar '98, Mar '03, Oct '05-Aug '06 (AP)
    DL - Jan '09, Sept '10

Next visit - still just a wish...

Dream Meet' n' Greet: Kermit, Sweetums, Maleficent, Jack

So exicted to see the pictures, taking part in stuff like that is what makes great memories for your daughter and helps keep you young. Much like watching cartoons, which I still do even when the kids aren't home.

• Minion

great news! Hope you have a magical experience!

• Forgotten Spirit

Talking Re: Too old to use the BBB?

Go for it and have a good time! It's something you and your daughter can do together and have a fun time together!

Its a moment like that you won't forget :3

Happy early birthday to both of you

• Wishing upon a star....

You should totally do it! It will be so much fun and you will make the best memories.

Enjoy!!!