Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Re: The Joy of Fastpass

Okay, So question. If I got a RSR fastpass but still wanted to get one for Screamin' would I have to wait the standard two hours to get a pass for Screamin'? Or can i get a Screamin' fastpass immediately after I get a RSR fastpass?

Or could I only obtain two fastpasses by getting the Screamin' pass before the RSR?
    Last edited by Pacificoaster; 08-04-2012 at 10:14 PM.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacificoaster View Post
    Or can i get a Screamin' fastpass immediately after I get a RSR fastpass?

Or could I only obtain two fastpasses by getting the Screamin' pass before the RSR?
    You could get them in either order. The CS FP will not effect the 2 hour limit or return window opening on other attractions. It's important to remember that the RSR FPs are gone in 60 to 90 minutes and you need to be in that FP line by about 8:45 on 8am opening days if you want a RSR FP. So it's possible to grab a CS FP and then get in the RSR FP line, but don't try to cram too much in before getting in the RSR FP line.

You could follow this senario. Go to Soarin as the rope drops and get a FP. This will have about a 8:45 return time so the window should be open when you get into the RSR line, verify the return window on the clocks above the ditribution. Then get a CS FP. If you are moving quickly watching the clock you may be able to get a TSMM ride in first before grabbing the CS FP on your way to the RSR FP line.

Thanks for the advice swampy. Upon reading multiple articles, threads, topics, etc it seems that the fastpasses are gone very quickly. Sadly for me, I will not be able to enter the park until 10 AM so Single Rider seems like the most viable option for me. I will keep the advice in mind for a fall trip later this year.

As for efficient fastpass planning after 10 AM does this sound like a good plan:

Enter DCA and get a fastpass for World of Color and Screamin, then head to Tower of Terror for a networked fastpass and then ride RSR in single rider?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacificoaster View Post
    As for efficient fastpass planning after 10 AM does this sound like a good plan:

Enter DCA and get a fastpass for World of Color and Screamin, then head to Tower of Terror for a networked fastpass and then ride RSR in single rider?
    It would work fine, but you may want to go to RSR first because the Single Rider lines gets huge, often 30-45 minutes long. Though because it breaks down a lot, with luck you can slip in when it reopens and find a shorter wait, just don't plan on it.

If this is your first visit since the opening of Carsland do your plan and enter CL through the Wharf and exit CL on the cross street to Flik's Fun Fair for the short walk to ToT.

In few weeks the RSR demand should start to drop along with attendance. So in the Fall the RSR FPs may last much longer. In the mean time since not everyone knows the in and outs of FP, the FPs for other rides in the resort are lasting longer since the RSR return time advances so quickly, they are waiting for thier next FP until that window opens.

• Banned User

Do WOC FPs have a time window? Can you snag a WOC FP then get a FP for another ride immediately?

Also, I believe that you can hold a FP for DCA and Disneyland simultaneously?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfann121 View Post
    Do WOC FPs have a time window? Can you snag a WOC FP then get a FP for another ride immediately?

Also, I believe that you can hold a FP for DCA and Disneyland simultaneously?
    You can do both of these things.

WoC FPs are not connected to the system so don't effect and aren't effect by other FPs. DCA and DL have seperate FPs systems as well.

• Quality not quantity

Assuming a party of five starts their day at Disneyland, could they give all their passes to one person and have them head to DCA to pickup a set of fast passes? Meaning 1 pass will have been scanned at both parks and 4 passes will only be scanned in at Disneyland.

(assumes everyone has a valid park hopper)
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonliner View Post
    Assuming a party of five starts their day at Disneyland, could they give all their passes to one person and have them head to DCA to pickup a set of fast passes? Meaning 1 pass will have been scanned at both parks and 4 passes will only be scanned in at Disneyland.

(assumes everyone has a valid park hopper)
    You can do that. Once all ticket are scanned for entry when the ticket or pass holder enters a park, one person can take all of them to collect FPs. If the tickets are hopper types they can then also be used to get FPs in the other park.

But I thought the tickets have to be scanned at the entrance to DCA before they can be used to obtain any DCA fastpasses. So scanning them only at the entrance of DLP isn't enough. Anyone know for sure?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by markb1024 View Post
    But I thought the tickets have to be scanned at the entrance to DCA before they can be used to obtain any DCA fastpasses. So scanning them only at the entrance of DLP isn't enough. Anyone know for sure?
    Like I said before, once a ticket is scanned it can be used to collect FPs. If it's a hopper it can then be used to get FPs in the other park.

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Are the RSR fastpass machines still located near It's Tough to be a bug??? I'm going there Summer 2013. I also want to know how much time it would take for the fastpasses to be done for the day
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Are the RSR fastpass machines still located near It's Tough to be a bug??? I'm going there Summer 2013. I also want to know how much time it would take for the fastpasses to be done for the day
    Currently they are at the old ITTBAB FP Distirbution location.

Since you trip is still almost a year away, I would pay attention in the offseason that starts in a few weeks, the offseason after Christmas and the short offseason after Spring Break. There is a permanent RSR FP distribution just to the right of the entrance. Because of huge crowds that overflow out of the normal queue it hasn't been used, but will probably go into use when the lines for RSR normalize.

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Thanks!
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

Has anyone ever seen the "Surprise Fastpass" before? We got it with our RSR Fastpass tickets. Is it something new or maybe a way to get people not to crowd Cars Land so much in the morning? Does it only show up for AP'ers? It's a great idea... the only problem is it's for Ariels Undersea Adventure, at 9:00am return time for up to 6 people. Are they kidding? Like there could be much of a line, if any for that ride, that early. I love the ride, there is just never a line. They should give them for TSMM or something that doesn't normally offer FP as a real "Surprise"!

Name:  fp-surprise.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  25.3 KB

• Minion

^
    they only do that to fill in more seats on rides and shows with common short waits. Think of it more like a invitation rather than a fastpass.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast