Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

• Avid MC reader since 2005

Re: The Joy of Fastpass

Are they enforcing rsr return times?

ETA:

We asked one of the CMs and they said they are not enforcing the return times. So we came back in the evening to ride (instead of our 2:00 return time) and the FP line was incredibly short (only waited 10 or 15 min. around 7:30 p.m., so our coming later didn't really affect the line). We were really glad we were able to experience RSR in the evening.
    Last edited by Tinkbelle; 10-04-2012 at 10:14 PM. Reason: To answer my own question.

Great tips. I learned of the Roger Rabbit network situation on accident. People always say to me as a local, "how do you go there all the time, the lines are ridiculous" I just laugh. Using these tips you can always have a great time.

I use to not like fast passes. I enjoyed standing in line and experiencing the long awaiting anticipation of going on a ride. But now I love using them. Maybe I have gotten older and wiser, but why wait if you don't have too. We save so much time by using Indiana jones and star tour fast passes.. Those lines are so long.

Any confirmation on Screamin' being disconnected still?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacificoaster View Post
    Any confirmation on Screamin' being disconnected still?
    It was as of yesterday.

Are the return times being enforced? Please say no!

http://www.facebook.com/christopher.allred2
    Feel free to add me. I love getting to know new people.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandLover View Post
    Are the return times being enforced? Please say no!
    Not in Disneyland Resort.

Yes those fastpasses r a dream come true. I couldn't have such a great time without them. Tks for sharing ur system. I'll try it next time i go

• Ready for takeoff

I am guessing return times are not being enforced and Screamin' is still not connected to the network, correct?

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by FolsomFan View Post
    I am guessing return times are not being enforced and Screamin' is still not connected to the network, correct?
    Yes and also Roger Rabbit is not connected.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    It doesn't make a difference. Once a ticket is used to enter a park, it can be used in any FP machine in the resort.

Since this summer when DL and DCa started having the same opening time more people having been going into the parks with all the tickets but not the whole group. It may of been because of a strategy when DL opened and hour or two before DCA it was easy to go to DL go on rides and then send one over to DCA to get the WoC FPs.
    I was at Disneyland/DCA with my family on Sunday, Nov. 11th. Because there was early admission to DCA that day, we decided to go into Disneyland first, around 8:45 am, before both parks opened at 9 am. I was planning to go into to DCA by myself after we had entered Disneyland and get FastPasses for my family for Radiator Springs Racers and World of Color.

But at Disneyland City Hall and the entrance gate, the CM told me that I could not get Fast Passes for family members at DCA if they were in Disneyland. After we rode a couple of rides in Disneyland, we all headed over to DCA and got in line for RSR Fast Pass, where the Cast Members were going up and down the line saying your whole party had to be in DCA in order to be able to get Fast Pass.

Is that not the case? Were they telling us this just to keep groups from splitting up their parties and getting Fast Passes in the other park?

BTW, thanks for your help about a month ago with planning our trip.

• Disneyman

So this guy at my work was telling me that he had an annual pass for four years ('06-'10) and that he and everyone in his group collected up to two fastpasses for ANY ride at any given time in the same park. He told me that there was never a limit on collecting only one and then waiting a couple of hours before you collect another. I told him that DCA and Disneyland were on separate networks, and that there are a couple of rides not on the same network. He said no, that wasn't it, and that it was good for any two rides at any given time in the same park. He got kind of pissed at me because he thinks I'm calling him a liar, even though he went all the time for four straight years (his words).

Has anyone ever heard of this? Another co-worker piped up and agreed with him and said that he, too, had always been able to do that.

By the way, it was a pretty funny conversation.
    "It's fun to do the impossible." ~Walt Disney

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    Is that not the case? Were they telling us this just to keep groups from splitting up their parties and getting Fast Passes in the other park?
    No it's not the case. Once tickets have been used to enter a park, they are active for the day and can collect FPs in either park. I

believe the CMs are announcin people need to be in the park with thier tickets because guests are rushign to RSR in the morning to get FPs before thier whole party has left thier hotel room. So the CMs are warning people so they don't get to the front of the RSR FP line and thier parties tickets don't allow them to get mulitple FPs and then the guest gets upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of this? Another co-worker piped up and agreed with him and said that he, too, had always been able to do that.
    They are full of it and ignorant on how the system works. They probably got a regular FP and a disconnected one like WoC, and thought that was how it worked but couldn't get another one until WoC showed and DCA closed. Since it worked like that they probably assumed that was how it must be.

Good to hear the return times are still not being enforced, I'll be there this weekend. Thanks for the updates guys.

Any word on Fastpass enforcement? Will be there next week and just trying to plan accordingly.