Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Re: The Joy of Fastpass - 2010 Edition

I was getting FP at Soaring yesterday and I got one that said "Congratulations!" You have won 1 free token at the Tron Arcade. It wasn't valid until 6pm and we were leaving before then so I didn't get to use it, but I though that was pretty cool. (kinda stingy but cool)
    Well Gawrsh!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

The FP machines have been set to give out token certificates since ElecTronica launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    The FP machines have been set to give out token certificates since ElecTronica launched.
    Well then, that tells you how long it's been since I got a FP at DCA!
    Well Gawrsh!

• Premium Passholder

Is the Haunted Mansion's fp machine still up? I checked the disneyland official site and it wasn't listed on the page of rides with the service. I know it used to...

I love the 2 Networks and Stand Alone cheats.. I will definetly be using those next time.!

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CheshireKitteh View Post
    Is the Haunted Mansion's fp machine still up? I checked the disneyland official site and it wasn't listed on the page of rides with the service. I know it used to...
    I've heard its only used during the Holiday overlay on busy days/weekends. I don't recall it being in operation during the August summer season.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGoof View Post
    Well then, that tells you how long it's been since I got a FP at DCA!

wait? really? is there a photo? i don't remember seeing these and i was just there...

i know that the change machine for the video games at flynns arcade gives out electronica tokens..

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

^It might be more random now but during the initial launch it was with every FP ticket. Or, at least that's what was reported.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by drseang View Post
    awesome! Fast passes are amazing. They save you time, especially for non-APs! People living in SoCal should really consider buying one!
    FP's are free. Maybe you are referring to the AP's..

Quote Originally Posted by DragonFire FURY View Post
    So to clarify, Grizzly River Run is now on the DCA network?
    There were a couple of places in the OP when it wasn't made very clear.
    hmm good question. i think it is networked but not with WOC but i'm not sure, that would not make sense though if it was

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGoof View Post
    I was getting FP at Soaring yesterday and I got one that said "Congratulations!" You have won 1 free token at the Tron Arcade. It wasn't valid until 6pm and we were leaving before then so I didn't get to use it, but I though that was pretty cool. (kinda stingy but cool)

that is very cool! that is awesome you got that!

• Sock Puppet

• Sock Puppet

i just wanted to report back that a friend of mine got one of those free token things from a fast pass on soarin, it was nice of him to give it to me, but either way it was pretty cool that he got one!! so it randomly will print this on fast pass's? am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplemoverMatt View Post
    Just for the sake of saving time:

6,975 POSTS FEATURING ANTI-FP'ERS VS PRO-FP'ERS!

There. Good that we got all of that out of our system because nothing has changed, and nothing will change due to something that comes out of that never-ending debate.

Thanks for saving us all a lot of time.

Wish I had checked out this thread before my recent visit. I had no idea I could hold a DCA pass at the same time as a Disneyland pass, nor did I know there is single rider for Indiana Jones. They don't go out of their way to tell you about the single rider, do they? In WDW, there are clearly marked entrance lines. Oh well, I had a ball anyway!

For me, the absolute easiest thing to do is to get there at opening, on a day when opening is at eight, and hit all the "must-do's" in the first few hours. I only get a FP for something I really want to ride more than once, like Space Mountain. Single-rider when available (great for Screamin') I don't like spending half the day running all over the park/parks picking up Fastpasses. Doing this worked quite well for me just last Friday. The parks were empty in the morning, and crowded in the afternoon. But by afternoon, I had done everything I love, including double-rides of Space and Pirates, and then spent some time riding the train and getting icecream. Just heavenly!

It would be great if the OP added a few details. As someone else mentioned, it doesn't say if FP machines are typically active during Magic Mornings (Early Entry).

It also does say that the ticket you use to get a FP needs to have already been validated for entry into the park that day. In other words, I can't (as far as I know) let my family sleep in one morning, take all their tickets, and go to the park alone to gather FPs for them. To use my family's 5 tickets for FPs, each ticket needs to be used for entry into the park first. (Or can you do this on the non-networked machines, like Roger Rabbit or WoC?)

What I'd also like to know is this: if we have all entered DL, and we have all gotten FPs for Space Mt, can I take all five tickets over to DCA on my own and collect five FPs for Soarin'?

Big AWL, Yes, you should be able to take the tickets of all your party members over to DCA and get Fastpasses for Soarin.

Just to confirm, yes GRR is on the network. This weekend I got a fastpass for Soarin and then went over to GRR to get one and it said I already had one for Soarin. Clearly it's networked.

Would be wonderful if the original poster could edit the original post, some of the examples aren't quite right anymore with GRR being networked. Also, the Buzz Lightyear FP machines are being moved to Star Tours so that should come off the list.

Anyone able to confirm that Roger Rabbit is still a stand alone system?
    Last edited by Gwenchanter; 04-21-2011 at 09:33 PM.

Will Little Mermaid have Fast Passes? How about TSM?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast