Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 219
  1. #106

    •   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    ^I confirmed that Roger Rabbit is again unlinked, but also found that California Screamin' was also surprisingly unlinked.

    This was before GRR was back online however. When it comes back from it's refurbishment, the unlinked attractions (especially at DCA) may change.
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-11-2012 at 04:40 AM.

  2. #107

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    So no enforcement for the return time in disneyland?

  3. #108

    • MaliBOOMer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    1,313

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by hitomi04 View Post
    So no enforcement for the return time in disneyland?
    Correct
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

  4. #109

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    I have a pretty reliable source at Disneyland that tells me they will start enforcing the FastPasses on April 1st. I know it's april fools day, but we'll see then if I was told the truth.

  5. #110

    • Toad Hall
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    686

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    anybody confirm california screamin is still unlinked
    <font size=4> </font>

  6. #111

    • Boise Mouse
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boise, Idaho
    Posts
    153

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by Edduhduh View Post
    I have a pretty reliable source at Disneyland that tells me they will start enforcing the FastPasses on April 1st. I know it's april fools day, but we'll see then if I was told the truth.
    Does anyone know if fastpass return times started being enforced yesterday at DL?
    Last edited by boisemice; 04-02-2012 at 05:53 PM.


  7. #112

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,477

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by boisemice View Post
    Does anyone know if fastpass return times started being enforced yesterday at DL?
    Only for April Fools, not for everyone else.

  8. #113

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    107

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    I would also like to know because I remember last thursday the CS fastpass system was closed the whole day, I hope it is still unlinked

  9. #114

    • Toad Hall
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    686

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by micky90 View Post
    I would also like to know because I remember last thursday the CS fastpass system was closed the whole day, I hope it is still unlinked
    I actually went on sunday and got a CS fastpass then went to GSS and got a FP and it still is working yay
    <font size=4> </font>

  10. #115

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    107

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by WildForMrToad View Post
    I actually went on sunday and got a CS fastpass then went to GSS and got a FP and it still is working yay
    Thank you so much wildforMrtoad!! I cannot wait to grab FP for CS again and for another ride!!

  11. #116

    • Disney fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bakersfield
    Posts
    52

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    They seemed to be enforcing it pretty tightly on April 1st and 2nd. I noticed that some people were getting turned away because they were a few minutes early or late.

  12. #117

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by fourmountain View Post
    They seemed to be enforcing it pretty tightly on April 1st and 2nd. I noticed that some people were getting turned away because they were a few minutes early or late.
    They changed the fastpass like in wdw or nothing? i went last week and all of the cm told me there is no reenforce time at all.

  13. #118

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by hitomi04 View Post
    They changed the fastpass like in wdw or nothing? i went last week and all of the cm told me there is no reenforce time at all.
    I was there today and can confirm late fast passes are still accepted at Disneyland. Oh, and California Screamin' is unlinked

  14. #119

    •   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Working Late
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    9,022
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Thanks for the confirmation!

  15. #120

    • Hello again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    106

    Re: The Joy of Fastpass

    Quote Originally Posted by Heydude View Post
    I was there today and can confirm late fast passes are still accepted at Disneyland. Oh, and California Screamin' is unlinked
    How long after did you go? I'm wondering if I can still get away with going 10 hours late, not that I would do such a thing!


    "Well!"

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Other] The Joy of FASTPASS - details and secrets
    By Darkbeer in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 833
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 09:23 PM
  3. The Joy of Re-Runs
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 07:40 AM
  4. SATs! The Joy!
    By Mousekiteer in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 04:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •