Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by AP2CM
    the sounds of Disneyland's ORIGINAL Mainstreet Electrical Parade WILL once again echo through the corners of Mainstreet during Remember...
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! I am excited! I LOVE that parade!!

• 6 kids before I'm 30!!!!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....Disneylands Electrical Parade" AAAAHHHHHH gives me goosebumps..hahah i wanna hear it say Disneyland!!..haahhaa Again makes me excited to know all these new things.
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

• "Retired" DL Tour Guide

Quote Originally Posted by XCLIPSE129
    "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls....Disneylands Electrical Parade" AAAAHHHHHH gives me goosebumps..hahah i wanna hear it say Disneyland!!..haahhaa Again makes me excited to know all these new things.
    actually, it says (and I quote):

"Disneyland's MAINSTREET Electrical Parade!" And the clip used during the fireworks is not from begining of the parade, but the finale (even though it is heard early on in the fireworks show...it's the finale for the mainstreet portion of the fireworks). It's AWESOME!
    -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
    -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
    --DCA: World Of Color

AP2CM post them quickly. Is Carousel of Progress in it with Rex Allen? I hope Country Bear Vacation howedown is in it possibly "Thank God I am Country Bear" I heard the weasle from America Sings will be in it but what about the actual songs. Is there music from fireworks and shows or even Fantasmic or would that just be overkill on Fantasmic since they do the show a few minuets before the fireworks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12