Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• I'm a Lutheran

Re: Disney Villains Night Club- A New Dark Ride for Hollywoodland

/\ Anything is possible with Disney, lol.
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

I just have to re-draw with the new changes you made! P.S. I love the new kitchen scene!
    Do do do do do do dodododododo!

-My Electrical Parade Impersonation

• I'm a Lutheran

Sorry about that Disneyson, lol. Thanks for the compliments though!
    Theatrical Roles: Various Roles (The Laramie Project), Fred (Oklahoma!), Oberon (Shakespeare in Hollywood), Hero (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum), Valere (The Miser), Moonface Martin (Anything Goes), Thenardier/Laborer/Army Officer/Ensemble (Les Miserables), Franz (The Sound of Music), Tobias Ragg (Sweeney Todd), Tinman (The Wiz), Elles Dad/Winthrop/Ensemble (Legally Blonde), William Barfee/Leaf's Dad/Jesus Christ (25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee), Fiddler on the Roof (Rabbi), The Adventures of Tom Sawyer (Muff Potter/Ensemble), Shrek the Musical (Lord Farquaad)

• I'm a Lutheran

FINALLY I'M BACK.

Okay, here are some of the songs to be played in the main club area. Just picture them jazzy, fast-paced, and condensed a bit. They'll be given different vocals and instruments respectively.

YouTube - the ugly song The muppet show

YouTube - Oogie boogie

YouTube - winnie the pooh heffalumps and woozles song

YouTube - Grim Grinning Ghosts (Extended Version)

YouTube - This Is Halloween

I'm not gonna lie, I forgot some of the other songs, lol. Wait there is one more that I do remember:

YouTube - Dueling Pianos Hunarian Rhapsody

Picture that in a really demented manner without the arguing ducks and crowd cheering.

• Banned User

shut up because it will never happen.

• Wanna be Sub Mermaid

This is such a brilliant idea! If only it would truly come true. Sigh, if only...

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

thanks for posting the music! never heard the ugly song in till today.
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney666 View Post
    shut up because it will never happen.
    hmm...a little touchy about this
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• I'm a Lutheran

/\ Just about to say the same thing, lol.

• ironically Otaku

in a T.A.R.D.I.S. traveling time and space and skipping all the boring parts, now with braces.

Quote Originally Posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
    /\ Just about to say the same thing, lol.
    lol, unsuccessful troll was unsuccessful!
    keep up with your good ideas!
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• I'm a Lutheran

Thanks for the support!

Unfortunately I'm a bit busy right now, so some of my work will be stalled until the weekend. Expect to see more though!

• ironically Otaku

alive! this thread needs to be alive!
    So. Zetta. SLOW!

• I'm a Lutheran

Haha, I'm on writer's block right now and school is kind of eating away at my time.

• Who are you again?

^ Ironic that I'm viewing this thread on of of my schools computer's right now
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234