Thread: Maul Tours

Wink Maul Tours

* This is a fictional "article" made for fun. Enjoy

Maul Tours is the next generation in theme park technology. It will replace the original "Star Tours" attraction that opened its doors to guests in 1987 and closed in 2010. Originally, the replacement for "Star Tours" would be a revamped version of the classic attraction, dubbed "Star Tours: The Adventures Continue". Instead, Disney decided on a more marketable approach to the attraction and thus Maul Tours was born. In 2011, Maul Tours will take guests aboard Darth Maul's speeder bike past the dunes of Tatooine in a hunt for the Jedi Knight, Qui-Gon-Jinn and everyone's favorite soon-to-be-jedi, Anakin Skywalker. It's a fun and exciting adventure for all ages. In addition, Disney has decided to expand their Star Trader store, meaning that the popular "Space Mountain" attraction will be demolished to make room for marketing...er...shopping!

Concept Art:

"I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
    -Walt Disney

Re: Maul Tours

I dont like the Maul idea, but I like your art work!

Talking Re: Maul Tours

Quote Originally Posted by Vamped View Post
    I dont like the Maul idea, but I like your art work!
    Thanks but it's not an idea, it's a joke lol.
    "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
    -Walt Disney

ROFL

That'd be a real eye-sore!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

ROFL!! Awesome!

I had to read because I thought the subject title was either a misprint and should have been "Mall Tours" and featured some favorite characters visiting malls, or else "Maul Tours" had something to do with the Jungle Cruise getting real animals....

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

In keeping with its namesake, the attraction will look really great when you first get a look at it, but once inside you'll find it doesn't really do anything.