Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone been on every single open ride in one visit?

It's hard to believe that anyone has done this; has anyone been on every single operating ride in Disneyland, we've tried it and failed due to exhaustion. Additional has anyone park hopped and been on every single ride in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. I realize this takes a focused mind and a lot of energy to accomplish. I'm very curious if this accolade has been honestly obtained no matter what year you've visited.

I am asking because this the goal I and my girlfriend have committed to obtain on our visit in September 2010. We will take a picture of every single attraction we ride, this is our mission statement.

I am an 80's baby and I have no idea if my parents and I accomplished this feat during my youth. I consulted my parents and they have affirmed that we were never able to accomplish this feat...this is in one park...Lord alone 2 parks..

We will provide visual evidence for Disneyland (for we are not gangsta enough to do both), Blue and Yellow RockStars in Hand, God Bless America

Re: Has anyone been on every single open ride in one visit?

These are the two crazies attempting this feat.

Can you see every attraction in one day? I doubt it. Can you ride everything with a queue? Possibly, but it wouldn't be a pleasant visit.

• wishing upon a star :)

Oh man. You're awesome for even attempting this haha. It does sound like fun though! Maybe I'll try it one day (if I'm brave enough ) May the force be with you two!!

• Wilderness Explorer

Actually, at Gumball Rally this year a couple groups actually managed to ride every single ride in the day with only 12 hours in the park (8am-8pm).
    Plus with the extra 4 hours at the end of the day that they didn't get to utilize (8pm-midnight), you should have no problem riding everything as long as you formulate a game plan and stay focused.
    However, throwing DCA into the mix seems like an impossible task.

I thought this was the general concept behind the gumball rallies.

I guess I can kind of say I did Disneyland on a rainy day. DCA can be done with ease.

• The Study of Wumbo

The TouringPlans/Unofficial Guide people occasionally do the "Ultimate Touring Plan" and two of them do every attraction in the park. They've done it in Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom, and I think they tried DCA, but they failed because California Screamin' kept going 101.

Henry Work of TouringPlans.com visited the Mousetalgia Podcast on Episode 56 and talked about their Ultimate Touring Plan attempt of Disneyland.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• The 'Big Dreams' Kid

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    The TouringPlans/Unofficial Guide people occasionally do the "Ultimate Touring Plan" and two of them do every attraction in the park. They've done it in Disneyland, the Magic Kingdom, and I think they tried DCA, but they failed because California Screamin' kept going 101.

Henry Work of TouringPlans.com visited the Mousetalgia Podcast on Episode 56 and talked about their Ultimate Touring Plan attempt of Disneyland.
    I remember that episode!

I've done it before, well almost, I did not ride dumbo so I missed one ride but I still had time if I really wanted to.

I generally go for a day when I do go, and just stay open to close and pick a day they are open the longest.

Just did this in May only open ride I missed was Dumbo, but I dont like dumbo, I also dont care for the shows, probably could not do it if I went and did any show or parades, this was just straight rides.

Sonoma County, Ca. but born in Whittier, Ca.

I've done it...but not in recent (read: more crowded) times. We used to go during the first week of December every year for my birthday. This was pre-DCA. Everything was open in preparation for the Christmas holidays. We hit every ride with a queue and all of the "show"-type attractions. It would be hard now, especially that I have a 6-year-old.

• Off to Neverland

I have. Except the canoes. That's the only thing we didn't go on and it was by choice. And this was during a summer!

• Jack's Posse

Well maybe, hypothetically speaking, a family that might need special assitance (and a guest assistance card) might be able to ride almost every ride....
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Mike's funny. Dirty as a mud wrestling tournament, but funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    Mike Skellington: He is what everyone says is wrong with the internet generation, and I love the ******* for it!
    Mike Skellington
    My Tumblr.....Pretty Please Follow!!!!!!!!! And I'll follow you back.

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

I tried to on my last visit but the ones I didn't ride were Alice in Wonderland, Astro Orbiter, Space Mountain, Casey Jr. Train, Tiki Room, Mr. Toad, Roger Rabbit (It was closed darnit!), and Storybookland Canals. I only missed 8 out of 54 rides! But adding in California Adventure would be to much but if someone is able to do it then I'll try again. I think riding almost all of the rides is a better way to spend at Disneyland then only getting of a few or not any at all.

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast