Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

The Aug. 2010 Capt Hook trip report

Yesturday was the day that I when off to Disneyland. When my family got to the park at 10am we had weighted for the tram which we had to wait 2 times cause the first time the drive miss his spot so my mom and dad couldn't get there wheelchairs in the tram. So after the second time getting on we when over to DCA to get Tickets for WOC. So after almost 2hours in line and getting the red tickets I may my way over to Disneyland when I got in and hit to Main Street I saw Cruella out and Pinocchio & Geppetto. I when in the line for Pinocchio and Geppetto send I haven't seen Geppetto in a long time. When I got in line I look at my watch it said 12:00 noon. So I was waiting and the CM said that they be leave soon to hit back and that they will be moving up to us in line. So when Pinocchio and Geppetto came up it was about 12:07 and I got a quick pic with them.

So after I got the photo I may my way to Pixie Hollow for two resaons.

1. I haven't been to Pixie Hollow for over 2 months. I was taking time away from there.
    2. I wanted to see Vidia the newest fairy.

So as I was getting close to Pixie Hollow I saw a crowed over by the castle I figure that it could be of 4 characters over there. It could of been Snow White,Fairy Godmother,Mad Hatter and Alice. So I may my way over there and it was Snow White by her wishing well. So I may my way over to Pixie Hollow. Wild in line I saw some new displays in the water for Pixie Hollow.

A new Fairy house I think it maybe Vidia's house.

After taking these photos and waiting in line for almost 45 mins I may my way in. When I got in line Terence saw me and said it's been a long time send I saw you. I said yeah it's been about two months sends I've been here. Terence ask me how I like the new look.

I said looks pretty good. So we move on to get photos taken with Silvermist.

After the photo I move on to Tink. When it was my turn I saw who it was. My very favorite Tinkerbell and a very good friend to me. When I came up to her she said hello Jeffrey it's been a wild send I've seen you I said yes it has. She then ask me how I like her new dress. The funny thing is I was going to say something about her new dress but I didn't know how to say it. So when she ask me about the dress....

I said to her it is very Beautyful. Then she ask me should we take are pictures. I ask her what pose do you want us to do. She told me to have my arms folded.

Then she ask me now it's your turn to choice the only one I could think of was this.

So after Tink said goodbye to me I move on out of Pixie Hollow and when I got out of Pixie Hollow I saw a crow again by the wishing well so I may my way over and saw that it was Alice and Mad Hatter. When I got there I was watching them goof off like always. Hatter was talking to a guy on how to take photos. And Hatter got him good. He told the guy for the best way to take pictures it thew the well and at the spinning well. So the guy did and said I can't see anything. Hatter then said funny I can see you. After he said that Hatter turn my way and said Hello I said Hi. He then said to me so what do you want. I said to Hatter a picture what else. He then said WHAT ELSE. Well I forgot what he said but it had to do with Alice. After I was starting to get in place some people pop up inbetween us so I didn't get my photo taken right away. But after the few people did. Hatter tune my way and said you still here. I said yeah still need a picture. He took my camera and handed to a lady and then he said to her take a quick one. I pose like The Flash and I didn't knowest it until I saw the picture Alice did the same thing which I kind of fine that cool.

So after finally got the photo I may my way over to Pooh corner to hope to see Piglet and Rabbit send I saw some pictures of them early this week from Mice Chat. When I got there I saw Eeyor walking around under the brige so I got in line and he was walking backward with not just me but everyone.

So after seening that Tigger and Pooh where in the photo spot and they left after about 5 mins I got there. I stay for awild and then I ask a CM if Piglet and Rabbit was out today. The female CM told me that they where not out. So then I left the place and started to hit to the resturant by Thunder Mt. ride I had order this...

So after I had my food which was around 2pm I may my way back to the castle to see if any of the Princess where out. I had seen a crow over by the tent where they have dancing at night next to the castle. (Sorry don't know the name to that place.) When I went over there I saw Ariel and Peter Pan together. Ariel was taking some pictures with guess and I was next when Ariel move on to a little girl sitting at a table. So I waited until she was done. Peter was about to go so I ask Ariel can I get a photo with u and Peter. Ariel said good luck and getting him. Which I knew why she said that. Cause this is the Peter that likes to play games. But I did get Peter's attion and so we got our pic.

So after I leave I may my way back to Main St. to see who was out when I got there I saw Queen of Hearts, White Rabbit and the Diseny Staw Hat band with Donald,Minnie & Mickey. I stay for a little bit then I move on to a store to get a Capt. Hook bust that I wanted but when I got to the store he was sold out so I didn't get him. I thing move on to Pixie Hollow for the second time to try and get Vidia. When I got there I was talking to a guy from New York who just got to Disneyland around 7am in the morning from a 12 midnite flight. It took like another hour before we got to go in. When it was my turn to go in Terence said welcome back I aid thanks I said I'm trying to see Vidia he told me that I just miss her. I was sad to here that. But wild I was there I took another pic with Terence and Silvermist again.

So after the photo Terence said goodbye to me and then I move on to Tink. (By the way Silvermist wasn't really in a talking move yesturday she was very quite.) So when I got in line Tink saw me and this Tink was my buddy Tink. She ask me it's been a long time I said to her yes it's been two months send I was here. Then she ask me if I had seen Vidia I told her no I miss her for the second time. She said sorry that you miss her again.

I said to Tink after the photo well third time is the charm. She said oh this is your third time today. I said no this is my second but they said the 3 times is a charm she told me well then good luck. But I never did make it back to Pixie Hollow that night. After I leave I stay by the castle to see if anymore Princess where coming out but the Parade was about to start so I waited until it was over to see. Wild I was watching the parade I knowest once again that Wendy was not in the parade so this is come to a conclused that Disney has cut the parade down by letting Wendy go. SO after the parade came and go I stay for a good 20 to 30 mins and nobody was coming so I may my way to PFF. When I got there the line was a 45 min wait from what the sign said. So after when I was close to entering to see the Princess. Jasmine,Belle and Princess Tiana came walking by. Both Belle and Tiana saw me and Tiana gave me a little wave and a smile to me. A lady behind me said you must be lucky. I said to her well it's nothing I said that Tiana and me have a little thing going on. I told her the story what she has done to me in the pass. So after the Princess got there places the CM was letting people in. I was the second in line so when it came my turn I when in and Jasmine was the first one. I was putting my bagpack down and Jasmine said hello how are you. I told her I'm doing pretty good. Then when I got up to her she said can you pose like my husband Aladdin.

So after the photo I when on to Tiana when I got up to her I said hello my dear friend. She said I know no teasing you. The Photopass girl was wondering why she said that. She told her that I always tease him. When I was getting in line she was teasing me by going behind me and then said nah just teasing.

After the photo I said go ahead do you teasing to me and so here is our fun pic.

So after the pic Tiana said bye until next time. I said bye Tiana. Next came my friend Belle she said it's good to see you again. I said thank you. She ask me what I have been up to so I told her and then when to pose for our pic. She said hmm you got stornger in the arm. She ask me if I have been working out. I told her no not really. She just laugh so we took our pic.

So after the Photo I was done with my character hunt for the day. I when On to DCA and when on Toy Store which I did badlly at. Then I may my way to WOC. The show was ok there was some sceans that I think was missing like when Aladdin and Jasmine's song came up there was no picture of them on the water like there was with the Genie. So I do not know if that is sopost to be like that or not sends this was my first time seening it. There was also some parts when Ariel's head look like it was cut off. There was some stuff with Buzz and Woody I didn't see but hear. So like I said I don't know if that is how it's sopost to be or not. But It was alright. So after watching WOC my family and I may it a night.
    Last edited by Capt Hook; 08-31-2010 at 03:23 PM.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: The Aug. 2010 Capt Hook trip report

Thanks for the TR Captain. Those are some neat little additions to PH.

Cute shots of you with Tiana btw.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Minion

great trip report as always!

Best trip report yet. Thanks for sharing.

• Minion

seeing the pictures of the Pixie Hollow enhancements got me thinking about something. Why do the parks make enhancements to things like PH (adding Vidia and decor based on the new movie), the Tangled M&G, and other movie based character M&G enhancements before the movie actually comes out. (BTW, the house you took a picture of is actually one a human made trying to capture a real fairy.) Also, when did they change Jasmin's outfit this one looks like her winter one, not what I remember seeing her wearing when I used to see her and Aladdin together at the Oasis in Adventureland
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Capt hook,

I always love your Trip reports!!! I love them! You're one of the reasons I seek out characters more then ever, in my last few visits to the park. I have a favorite Tink as well. So glad you had a good trip. I wish the characters would remember me. Have a great day!
    [SIZE="4"]Save the Disneyland Hotel Waterfalls

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by casey-eo View Post
    Capt hook,

I always love your Trip reports!!! I love them! You're one of the reasons I seek out characters more then ever, in my last few visits to the park. I have a favorite Tink as well. So glad you had a good trip. I wish the characters would remember me. Have a great day!
    If I were an AP I would say this too, but I'd be surprised if anyone remembered me from last May, especially since I only saw 2 face characters
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    seeing the pictures of the Pixie Hollow enhancements got me thinking about something. Why do the parks make enhancements to things like PH (adding Vidia and decor based on the new movie), the Tangled M&G, and other movie based character M&G enhancements before the movie actually comes out. (BTW, the house you took a picture of is actually one a human made trying to capture a real fairy.) Also, when did they change Jasmin's outfit this one looks like her winter one, not what I remember seeing her wearing when I used to see her and Aladdin together at the Oasis in Adventureland

Jasmine has had that winter coat for a long time send 2002 as far that I know send that is the time I started character hunting. It was a little cool there yesturday so that is why she had it on. Infact I have seen this Jasmine with this on all the time. I wonder if she's got something on her body that can't be showen so maybe that's why she was in her winter gear.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    Jasmine has had that winter coat for a long time send 2002 as far that I know send that is the time I started character hunting. It was a little cool there yesturday so that is why she had it on. Infact I have seen this Jasmine with this on all the time. I wonder if she's got something on her body that can't be showen so maybe that's why she was in her winter gear.
    I'm wondering if maybe this Jasmin is pregnant and they don't want to show it (for obvious reasons)
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Queen Elsa

I'm wondering if maybe this Jasmin is pregnant and they don't want to show it (for obvious reasons)

No I don't think so. I have seen this one last year and the year before and she is always in the coat. She may have a tatoo or something oh she just is always cold. So I don't think she is PG.

• Queen Elsa

bump

• wishing upon a star :)

Awesome trip report!! This really makes me want to go character hunting when I'm at the park next Sunday!!

• Nor Cal AP'er

Quote Originally Posted by casey-eo View Post
    Capt hook,

+1, Capt Hook is the man when it comes to finding characters n taking pic with them!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Queen Elsa

heehee aww you are making me But anyways thx guys. I really do like looking for them even if most of the time it's with the same characters over and over.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

I'm wondering if maybe this Jasmin is pregnant ...
    Glad I'm not the only one who thought this.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast