View Poll Results: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On Or At For A Full Day Or Longer

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Innoventions

20 23.81%
  • Maliboomer

16 19.05%
  • Pixie Hollow Meet & Greet

8 9.52%
  • Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies

5 5.95%
  • Star Tours (now that it's dark...closed)

5 5.95%
  • Gadjet's Go Coaster

2 2.38%
  • Captain EO!

8 9.52%
  • California Screamin'

5 5.95%
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

19 22.62%
  • Other(s)

39 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

Quote Originally Posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
    IT'S A SMALL WORLD, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Until they go mad,
    Agreed! They'll never sleep again with that song playing in their head forever!
    What, me worry? I'm retired!

• I'm from Canada eh!

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

I miss-read the title and thought it was what 'queue' would you want your worst enemy to be stuck in...

My initial thought was Peter Pan and Mailiboomer.

Peter Pan is very tight and on a hot day can be equated to torture. And the constant Mailiboomer queue spiel is enough to drive a person crazy.

As for the actual question: The tea cups....

I get sick just thinking about it.

• Wanna be Sub Mermaid

Small World. Funny story actually, when I was in the Middle School Band (oh dear that was almost 7 years ago!) we had the wonderful pleasure of going to Disneyland. Our Band teacher was awesome and if someone misbehaved they had to ride Small World over and over and over again. It did happen of course, and the boys that acted out of line did learn their lesson heehee.
    Last edited by DisneyLizzy; 08-30-2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Actually I had two friends who chose to continually ride the Jungle cruise all day long. They thought they were cool.

Small world..... 100%

Small World. But the song must be playing over, and over, and over and over and over....

....and over and over..and over..
    Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!!

• Minion

I voted Maliboomer
    Why is Captain EO a choice?
    Do you think Michael Jackson is annoying or something
    Well I guess Hooter is. Ha Ha

• Not a Crook

It's A Small World, no contest. Story time: The first time I ever went to WDW as a child there was a tornado warning while my family was in the park. The closest shelter area was the queue for IASW. I have like 3 or 4 memories from that entire trip, and one of them is that song playing over, and over. I think it burned a hole in my brain.

Thus, the perfect revenge. Any enemy would be reduced to a mindless, drooling zombie by the end of the 24 hours.
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

• Disney Philosopher

A few years back a radio station had a contest riding samll world the longest or somthing like that. I forget what the results were, but I think it was for several days.
    "These are a few of my favorite things"

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Young at Heart View Post
    Definitely It's a small world, with the audio still on....
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdaddy View Post
    Thats mine totally! That song gets stuck in my head after one time through can't imagine being in there all day!
    Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
    Agreed! They'll never sleep again with that song playing in their head forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by snowwhite9011 View Post
    Small World. But the song must be playing over, and over, and over and over and over....

....and over and over..and over..
    It would be more torturous if the sound was turned..................... OFF!!!! Will you realize how scary and creey that would be, lol!!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Teacups!

With warm beer and bad sushi.

• Iron-Clad Allie

It's A Small Small Worrrrrrrld seems to be the number one response...even without having the advantage of being included by name in the poll.

This is a testiment to how the ride could be used as a torture technique that even the Marquis de Sade would have loved to have used...perhaps it would be superior to waterbording.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Teacups!

That sounds sickening on top of nasty. I think I'm gonna hurl next time that I see the Teacups.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Why would I want my worst enemy in the Happiest Place on Earth? I would rather have them NEVER experience it and live a dull, magicless life.

• wanderlust

I'd say Small World but the sick girl likes it. That should tell you how evil and crazy she is! :o

But she doesn't like heights so Maliboomer (it's days are numbered...)
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

• wanderlust

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    Teacups!

Oh my god. New circle of hell.
    All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast