View Poll Results: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On Or At For A Full Day Or Longer

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Innoventions

20 23.81%
  • Maliboomer

16 19.05%
  • Pixie Hollow Meet & Greet

8 9.52%
  • Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies

5 5.95%
  • Star Tours (now that it's dark...closed)

5 5.95%
  • Gadjet's Go Coaster

2 2.38%
  • Captain EO!

8 9.52%
  • California Screamin'

5 5.95%
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

19 22.62%
  • Other(s)

39 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Disneyland Lover

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

IASW of course, I would make him ride it 100 times and sing me the different version of each song in the different countries.

• keh!

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

i was going to say innoventions but then they would at least have video games to entertain them, and a nice house. i thought about pixie hollow but there's charm in feeling small, they don't deserve it. as for it's a small world, they could go insane and start destroying parts of a ride that i like. so i chose screamin'. sure it's fun, but it's nothing but steel, they'll be restrained, and nauseous soon. i thought about it carefully, lol.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Flickering Bulb View Post
    i was going to say innoventions but then they would at least have video games to entertain them, and a nice house. i thought about pixie hollow but there's charm in feeling small, they don't deserve it. as for it's a small world, they could go insane and start destroying parts of a ride that i like. so i chose screamin'. sure it's fun, but it's nothing but steel, they'll be restrained, and nauseous soon. i thought about it carefully, lol.
    Let's hope their throat will be so sore from Screamin' that they will be placed on a liquid and puree diet for a year.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by IASW FAN View Post
    IASW of course, I would make him ride it 100 times and sing me the different version of each song in the different countries.

I'll bet he would kiss the ground when he finally got off that ride. I'll bet that you would play a CD of the Small world songs for him during the ride home.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Small World

•   
    • Seasick

Poor It's A Small World. The attraction everyone loves to hate.

Personally, if I really wanted to make someone miserable, I'd go for a ride that would inflict physical torture from riding all day.

So, the Teacups it is, with the addendum that there would have to be a riding partner for each cycle, to make sure that Teacup spins as fast as possible.
    My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

• LaTruce

Space Mountain, next to me... I'm sure that if there's someone I loathe, having fun with them and spending time with them will change that. Maybe we'd even be friends after!

But for the sake of this thread, I'd say spend the whole day on Matterhorn. It's a good ride, but if you're on it too long, you'd get itchy and bruises from all the bumpiness. it's hard to handle sometimes. You wouldn't be able to walk after that.

I was going to say "it's a small world", but if I was stuck on it, I would just relax and sleep because it's such a slow and relaxing ride. The music is annoying, but it's worth a good relaxation period. What about playing the music at half speed?

• Minion

If the person i loathe were to be in the resort I'd want them to do the Tea Cups (if they'd just eaten), otherwise It's A Small World, that ride gets old after 30 seconds in the showbuilding
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Comfortably Numb

I'd stick super glue down to the benches on the Storybook Land boats and make them sit through it for a full 24 hours >;D
    DECEMBER 13, 2010, HONDA CENTER!

• Delawarean Girl

Mr.Toad's Wild Ride (In the H*** part).

• Bring back the Keelboats!

I was going to say Tea Cups, and then I saw someone post Chew Chew Train!

Either one!

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• X-S TECH Demonstrator

I would make him go on Tower of Terror for about a week or too. I would probably enjoy it but what if I..... oops! There goes his seatbelt. Got you now . P.S. I'm gonna kill the 3 people who voted Captain EO!

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheking View Post
    CaptainEO,ATIS: Have you ever heard that rumor that Elvis is alive, and well, and owns a bakery in Seattle? Yeah, that's total crap. Now if you where to tell me Michael Jackson was alive, and well, and owns a MiceChat account in Las Vegas, that I would believe!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainEO,ATIS View Post
    I would make him go on Tower of Terror for about a week or too. I would probably enjoy it but what if I..... oops! There goes his seatbelt. Got you now . P.S. I'm gonna kill the 3 people who voted Captain EO!
    I am so with you

• Mrs. J. Depp

I agree with all the Small World votes. I rode it a week ago because there was no line and it was a nice break from the heat. The music drove me batty and I am someone who is very easily agitated or annoyed so for me, repetition really grates. You would no longer be in your right mind after riding it 100 times.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• It's a dead man's party!

A guy I dated would go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a make over and then ride Small World over and over for the rest of the day. Ahhh, blisssssss.

Oh, and I'd hire someone to secretly video tape him going insane inside the ride.
    Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast