View Poll Results: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On Or At For A Full Day Or Longer

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Innoventions

20 23.81%
  • Maliboomer

16 19.05%
  • Pixie Hollow Meet & Greet

8 9.52%
  • Tuck and Roll's Drive 'em Buggies

5 5.95%
  • Star Tours (now that it's dark...closed)

5 5.95%
  • Gadjet's Go Coaster

2 2.38%
  • Captain EO!

8 9.52%
  • California Screamin'

5 5.95%
  • Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

19 22.62%
  • Other(s)

39 46.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

My Dudley Dursley clone of an ex boyfriend would be trapped on Davy Crocketts Explorer Canoes all day and he'd have to paddle by himself.

• My turn

Re: Attraction(s) You Would Wish Your Worst Enemy Stuck On For A Full Day Or Longer

Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

But honestly I could just lock them in the park and leave it at that. They CAN'T STAND Disney! One of them even called me a freak for liking it so much.

• For Narnia and for Aslan!

The Chew-Chew Train. 24 hours of nonstop 1 mile an hour smelly action. HAHAHAHA.
    You can fly, you can fly, you can fly!

"To live would be an awfully big adventure."

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Goofy View Post
    The Chew-Chew Train. 24 hours of nonstop 1 mile an hour smelly action. HAHAHAHA.
    Hope that train doen't move so fast that it flies off the track into something sticky gooey.

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln.

But honestly I could just lock them in the park and leave it at that. They CAN'T STAND Disney! One of them even called me a freak for liking it so much.
    No more soup for them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Princess View Post
    My Dudley Dursley clone of an ex boyfriend would be trapped on Davy Crocketts Explorer Canoes all day and he'd have to paddle by himself.
    He wouldn't have to paddle himself. I'll gladly give him the swift hard spanking he deserves. BRUHaHaHa!

Quote Originally Posted by MaleficentFan View Post
    A guy I dated would go to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a make over and then ride Small World over and over for the rest of the day. Ahhh, blisssssss.

Oh, and I'd hire someone to secretly video tape him going insane inside the ride.

He would be one tortured freak while riding Small World with his pretty bibbidi bobbidi makeover...and his fingers in his ears.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I agree with all the Small World votes. I rode it a week ago because there was no line and it was a nice break from the heat. The music drove me batty and I am someone who is very easily agitated or annoyed so for me, repetition really grates. You would no longer be in your right mind after riding it 100 times.
    I'll have the straight jacket ready when your "friend" departs his 24 hour Small World marathon ride.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Band Geek Extraordinaire

It's a Small World, cause everyone hates it!

I swear I am the only person on earth who LIKES this ride/song.

• Cunning infiltrator

Quote Originally Posted by jasminedragon View Post

You said it! I like IASM and the song too!

For all your Furry/Anthro needs!
    http://www.second-ed.com/

Highly recommended Furry/Anthro list:
    http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Young at Heart View Post
    Definitely It's a small world, with the audio still on....
    This is totally off topic... but can you imagine how creepy this attraction would be if you shut off all the happy bright lighting, slowed down/softened the music, and rode it in the dark? I can almost hear the creaking of the doll joints!

Maybe we have a new Halloween attraction!

Maybe that's how I would have my worst enemy ride all day.

• and too all a good fright

IASW would be no torture for me. I love it.

I'm going with the Subs. 24 hrs of sea life shouting Where's Nemo is enough to drive anyone mad.

• Disneyland Lover

I like ride on it. I got addicted to ride since I was 4yrs old and put my mom in torture, but she would sleep on the ride after going 10+ times.

• Blew By You

Please don't send that bad person into Disneyland. Have that person work at M&F parking structure 24/7/365(366).

• Iron-Clad Allie

I think that most people secretly like Small World (and the song)...they're just afraid they would stand out if they admitted it.

Quote Originally Posted by LangenFox View Post
    You said it! I like IASM and the song too!
    So many wonderful memories associated with my family and friends enjoying It's A Small World and the song with me.

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoom View Post
    This is totally off topic... but can you imagine how creepy this attraction would be if you shut off all the happy bright lighting, slowed down/softened the music, and rode it in the dark? I can almost hear the creaking of the doll joints!

Maybe we have a new Halloween attraction!

Maybe that's how I would have my worst enemy ride all day.
    I would find that romantic...in a freaky, gruesome way.

Quote Originally Posted by flotsam_mike View Post
    IASW would be no torture for me. I love it.

I'm going with the Subs. 24 hrs of sea life shouting Where's Nemo is enough to drive anyone mad.
    Especially if a person is clostrophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by IASW FAN View Post
    I like ride on it. I got addicted to ride since I was 4yrs old and put my mom in torture, but she would sleep on the ride after going 10+ times.
    Does she sleep walk?

Quote Originally Posted by bayouguy View Post
    Please don't send that bad person into Disneyland. Have that person work at M&F parking structure 24/7/365(366).
    Alrighty. However, I don't know how they will park cars, as my truck tire is now resting on their foot.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 08-31-2010 at 11:07 PM.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

For someone who always hated the feeling of going round and round on Astro Orbitor, I would make my worst enemy go on it over and over for 24 hours until he's going to need a bag MWA HA HA AHA AHAHA!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    For someone who always hated the feeling of going round and round on Astro Orbitor, I would make my worst enemy go on it over and over for 24 hours until he's going to need a bag MWA HA HA AHA AHAHA!!!
    "Mr. Hurl" sounds like a real stinker. Can't wait for you to open up a can of whip azz-tro on him.

To be literal

Hearing that Small World song for 24 straight hours would literally turn into mental torture. A Clockworth Orange comes to mind.

Having to ride Space Mountain for 24 straight hours would be some serious vomit and headache I would imagine.

I don't know which is worse.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Why all the hate for Its a Small World... I would love to ride it for 24 hours... I could not get annoyed at it because of how cute and pretty the dolls are... But one attraction I would subject someone that I hate to for 24 hours would be Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage... Not because its an awesome attraction and I also love anything Nemo, but because they would be trapped under water and locked in the submarine, subjected to stale air, and because its for 24 hours, they would be stuck in a submarine for a full 24 hours in small cramped space with recirculated air ad if I really wanted to be mean, I would just stop the sub in the dark abyss part of the ride and leave them there for the whole 24 hours... Its the only attraction that works like a jail cell all while being entertaining and retelling the story of finding nemo... And trust me that if I was stuck inside there for 24 hours... I would go nuts without fresh air, sunlight, and having to talk to fish!
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast