Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Laughing Place Finder

Re: AWESOME! Full Walking Tour of Disneyland in HD using Steadicam Stabilizer in 30mi

Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing. That was much smoother than I expected it to be. Nicely done. I'll need to come back to this video anytime I feel myself jonesin' for a Disneyland trip
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

• Disneyland is Mine!!

Re: AWESOME! Full Walking Tour of Disneyland in HD using Steadicam Stabilizer in 30mi

WOW! Thats amazing stuff. Its like you're flying through the park. Great work! I wouldn't mind something like this.

Hey Guys,

Here's some pictures of my brother holding the steadicam stabilizer. It's similar to the most expensive $700.00 Merlin camera stabilizer. I got it for a good price on eBay.

If you check my youtube account, you can see some videos that I used the steadicam on.

First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Here's another video that my brother shot walking down a steep hill into the lake in Wyoming using the Steadicam.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWtPgNhM3ok]YouTube - Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. Steadicam test. Beautiful Jenny Lake. HD[/ame]

• Part of your chat. xD

Dang! That's definitely great equipment for smoother viewing. Thanks for sharing this! It definitely works well for people not into lots of motion! =)

wow! great videos! I can't wait to get back down there.

Thanks for sharing : )
    [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

• I read the news today...

Quote Originally Posted by will2marie2 View Post
    Dang! That's definitely great equipment for smoother viewing. Thanks for sharing this! It definitely works well for people not into lots of motion! =)
    Yeah, a little trick that's been used in film, television, etc. for the last 30+ years...
    "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

I'm curious if any Mice Chatters saw themselves in the video
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Can we see a picture of the set-up? I'd LOVE to have something like this for the Haunt video this year.

I think it will work really well at Knotts scary farm this year.

I don't think we are allowed to record in maze. I remember I was recording last year, and the employees told me to put away the camcorder.

You might get away using the camcorder if the steadicam is not hook onto the camcorder. lol.

Here's one of my favorite video that I recorded at Huntington Beach U.S Open using the Steadicam. There's a lot of hot bikini chicks everywhere. Check out the video below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOf5KcowtZU]YouTube - Huntington Beach, CA - 2010 U.S Open of Surfing - IndieHardware Steadicam/Stabilizer test HD[/ame]

Can you tell us the brand and model of the camcorder stabilizer? Thanks!

I bought it on eBay for real cheap. It's indiehardware stabilizer.

No need to spend $700 for the merlin steadicam.

I can't wait to use this again when ELECTRONICA at DCA Premiere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12