Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Disneyland - Upcoming Merch/Food Halloween (BSP)

According to the latest Backstage Pass (not available on Disney website yet, checked today)
    They are doing a preview of what you might see at the resort this Halloween..

What's This?
    New Time Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise is a Halloween Treat!
    "Choose from ladies' and men's tees, zip hooded fleece and jackets, military and beanie style hats, fedoras, souvenir and decorative items, plus an array of jewelry and accessories. So hurry baaaack... to Port Royal in New Orleans Square and other select Disneyland® Resort merchandise locations - or check out ArtofDisneyParks.com for more info."

"Dress Up and Chow Down
    Celebrate Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort with a spirited assortment of souvenirs and snacks! From Disney-inspired Halloween costumes to the popular "pumpkin head" and "witch" hats, you'll have no trouble creating just the right look this fall. You'll also find such fun items as specially created pins, a Mickey Mouse Pumpkin candy bucket and more. And speaking of sweets, sink your sweet tooth into a "pumpkin" candy apple or enjoy a Pumpkin Mickey Demitasse, as special dessert in a mini ceramic cup. Both treats are frightfully delicious! Also materializing this Halloween is a new collectible popcorn bucket - shaped like Mickey Mouse dressed as a ghost!"

(mickey bowl and mickey popcorn bucket pictured above)

"A Haunting we will Go!
    Deluxe and Premium AP's save 20% on "Disney Happiest Haunts" Tour!
    Experience a night of thrills and chills as you follow your ghostly guide on a tour of such frighteningly fun attractions as The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy and Haunted Mansion Holiday. Tour Cost is $64 per person (before Deluxe and Premium Passholder discount). To make reservations, drop by the Tour Garden Kiosk near City Hall in Disneyland® Park, or call (714) 781-4400."

All descriptions are done by Disney, not by me. I wouldn't use half those cheesy lines.

Also, it says beginning October 14th when you visit Paradise Pier you can find the Duffy Bear Meet and Greet. You can even purchase your very own at select locations.
    Last edited by DLFreak71; 09-10-2010 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Re: Disneyland - Upcoming Merch/Food Halloween (BSP)

I really hate that the quarterly never gets put up online first! Thanks for going through the trouble of posting!

Does it seem that having a shaped popcorn bucket vs. just a generic one with different graphics a new thing for Disneyland? They do it all the time in Tokyo, but I don't think I have seen one in CA.

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    I really hate that the quarterly never gets put up online first! Thanks for going through the trouble of posting!
    Your welcome.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    Does it seem that having a shaped popcorn bucket vs. just a generic one with different graphics a new thing for Disneyland? They do it all the time in Tokyo, but I don't think I have seen one in CA.

Yeah, I don't think I've seen popcorn buckets like that for Halloween.

I like the mickey bowl. I'm guessing you get to keep it after your meal.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

The front cover says:

Fifth Anniversary Covers: 1 of 5
    (Captain Hook is on this cover)

It reads:
    Best Halloween Ever....Hooks Down.
    Halloween time at the Disneyland® Resort TURNS 5.
    Also inside: Mickey's Halloween Party, Shopping, Travel and More!

I get the joke with Capt. Hook and the play on words (hooks down vs hands down). However, as cute as someone thought it was, my mind automatically goes to thumbs down versus thinking of the play on words of hands down.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

PLEASE someone POST the DETAILS for us non pass peoples.
    We are oh so anxious!!!

• A Weather Eye Open

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicBear View Post
    I agree, the souvenir desert dish is also very tokyo, and something I have been hoping to see come to DL!
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by brian11811 View Post
    PLEASE someone POST the DETAILS for us non pass peoples.
    We are oh so anxious!!!
    What else would you like to know? The only thing I didn't type word for word is about gift cards.
    Quote by Al:
    -Al Lutz

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

so is the bucket mickey shaped or a clear pail with images?

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    According to the latest Backstage Pass (not available on Disney website yet, checked today)
    They are doing a preview of what you might see at the resort this Halloween..

"Dress Up and Chow Down
    Celebrate Halloween Time at the Disneyland® Resort with a spirited assortment of souvenirs and snacks! From Disney-inspired Halloween costumes to the popular "pumpkin head" and "witch" hats, you'll have no trouble creating just the right look this fall. You'll also find such fun items as specially created pins, a Mickey Mouse Pumpkin candy bucket and more. And speaking of sweets, sink your sweet tooth into a "pumpkin" candy apple or enjoy a Pumpkin Mickey Demitasse, as special dessert in a mini ceramic cup. Both treats are frightfully delicious! Also materializing this Halloween is a new collectible popcorn bucket - shaped like Mickey Mouse dressed as a ghost!"

(mickey bowl and mickey popcorn bucket pictured above)
    I don't believe that's a bowl, but a cute, teeny weeny little cup. I have a white Holiday demitasse I got from the Plaza Inn that served a chocolate mousse a year or two ago. Sounds like a similar deal here.

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    so is the bucket mickey shaped or a clear pail with images?
    Looks to be like that white, contour-shaped Mickey with a wire handle shown at the bottom of the image above.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
    Looks to be like that white, contour-shaped Mickey with a wire handle shown at the bottom of the image above.
    Cool!
    I hope this bucket isnt too expensive( why do i get the feeling its going top be 15-20 dollars d

We received Capt. Hook covers for both of our APs, too! Was Hook sent to all of the out of state APs??

And what's with this year's ad campaign? No Hades or Usula??? Hmmm... the villians must be pretty cutthroat if they got rid of those two...

Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    The front cover says:

Fifth Anniversary Covers: 1 of 5
    (Captain Hook is on this cover)

It reads:
    Best Halloween Ever....Hooks Down.
    Halloween time at the Disneyland® Resort TURNS 5.
    Also inside: Mickey's Halloween Party, Shopping, Travel and More!

I get the joke with Capt. Hook and the play on words (hooks down vs hands down). However, as cute as someone thought it was, my mind automatically goes to thumbs down versus thinking of the play on words of hands down.

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    We received Capt. Hook covers for both of our APs, too! Was Hook sent to all of the out of state APs??
    I got the Captain Hook cover. and I live in LA County. I didn't even notice that "1 of 5" logo at the bottom.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast