Smile BEAUTIFUL & EMOTIONAL "MAGICAL" Exit Song walking down Main Street - STEADICAM

Hey Guys,

Here's a video that I recorded down Main Street, U.S.A using a Steadicam.

I love this kind of exit song right after "Magical' fireworks because its the perfect way to end the night by walking out of Disneyland and going home after a long and tiring day.

Love the castle's lighting (spotlights) in the background.

Watch in HD for Awesome Quality.

DOUBLE-CLICK on the youtube video to make the screen bigger so it will be more ENJOYABLE to watch then watching it from a small screen.

Toward the end of the video, you will see a little boy holding Stuff Mickey on top of his shoulders. SOOOOOooooooooooooooo CUTE.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT0p054GCRc"]YouTube - Disneyland Magical Fireworks Exit Music/song Walking down Main Street Steadicam Stabilizer HD[/ame]
    Last edited by vincema; 09-11-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Adding more to the title
    First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: BEAUTIFUL "MAGICAL Firwk" Exit Song walking down Main Street - STEADICAM Stabiliz

Nice job. Minimal unpleasantness of post-fireworks hub-bub, too.

The song is "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" by Kimberly Locke from the Disneymania 3 CD.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Re: BEAUTIFUL "MAGICAL Firwk" Exit Song walking down Main Street - STEADICAM Stabiliz

Funny, I saw myself in your video! I remember seeing you walking by, and thinking, "Oh, that must be what those stabilizer things look like." Good to see I looked as exhausted as I felt!

• Avid Photographer!

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    Nice job. Minimal unpleasantness of post-fireworks hub-bub, too.

The song is "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" by Kimberly Locke from the Disneymania 3 CD.

Darn, you beat me to it! And yes, it's a beautiful song!

• Minion

That song is iconic Disney. Not unlike "When You Wish Upon a Star." Among many others. It's a very nice rendition, true.

• Whip cracker

It's a great song! I really like this version of it.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland