• Minion

Coke and Verizon... World of Color party!!! Trip report

We arrived at booth 4 and were happy it was a short line to get in. When we got to the ticket booth we were handed a couple nice suprizes. We got park hopper for the night... yippy. My fiancee and I have passes but we were excited our familly could go to Disneyland also. We also got voucher for a free soda or water and another free voucher for deserts from out door vending. We were given a fastpass for the 1015 showing of World of color. W were handed red. I asked for yellow knowing red wasnt the greatest spot. I was advised she didn't have yellow but she told me she had blue so I was happy.

Next we rode some rides at California Adventures then we desided to have dinner inside Disneyland. Then we rode some rides at Disneyland. As we were getting off it's a small world the fireworks started. I said to myself it is way early for fireworks. They started the 8 something so the people from the World of color party could see them before heading back over to California Adventures for the party. I thought that was an added touch.

Next we went back to DCA and got inline for the blue section over my Wine traforia. We were in the third teir in the handicap section. It was a good view and it was my first time to see the play fountains how last time we were in the first row of the wet zone. The show was about 15 min late starting but I really enjoyed it. It was my second tme seeing it.

After the show we made a bad dash to the Verizon booth. Hoping to get so cool prizes while suplies lasted. There really wasn't much there. There were giving out bags and you could enter to win a free droid. Over at the vitimen water booth I got some of the last waters. Boy did thoughs go fast. I also got some of thoughs new trendy bracelets the kids are wearing with coke bottles on them.

They were blasting Kiis Fm type music everywhere and they had a dance floor. They also had world or color picture spot where you could get you picture with Mickey, Goofy or Pluto. They also had Woody out my the Toy story set up promoting Toy story three. The party was alot of fun the only down side was the lines for the food and drinks they all were almost from one side of the pier to the other. Like the dj says people love free stuff.

With the lines being so long we almost past on the free food and drinks but we got luckey we saw them bringing out another set of out door vending carts and we hurried over there. We were about 5th inline, but with in mins there were tons of people behind us. After we got our treeats we left the park about midnight. It was allot of fun boy do I love private parties... pictures to come later... Hope you enjoyed my report!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Nikon +Disneyland = :)

Blog Entries

Re: Coke and Verizon... World of Color party!!! Trip report

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandkitty View Post
    We arrived at booth 4 and were happy it was a short line to get in. When we got to the ticket booth we were handed a couple nice suprizes. We got park hopper for the night... yippy. My fiancee and I have passes but we were excited our familly could go to Disneyland also. We also got voucher for a free soda or water and another free voucher for deserts from out door vending. We were given a fastpass for the 1015 showing of World of color. W were handed red. I asked for yellow knowing red wasnt the greatest spot. I was advised she didn't have yellow but she told me she had blue so I was happy.

Next we rode some rides at California Adventures then we desided to have dinner inside Disneyland. Then we rode some rides at Disneyland. As we were getting off it's a small world the fireworks started. I said to myself it is way early for fireworks. They started the 8 something so the people from the World of color party could see them before heading back over to California Adventures for the party. I thought that was an added touch.

Next we went back to DCA and got inline for the blue section over my Wine traforia. We were in the third teir in the handicap section. It was a good view and it was my first time to see the play fountains how last time we were in the first row of the wet zone. The show was about 15 min late starting but I really enjoyed it. It was my second tme seeing it.

After the show we made a bad dash to the Verizon booth. Hoping to get so cool prizes while suplies lasted. There really wasn't much there. There were giving out bags and you could enter to win a free droid. Over at the vitimen water booth I got some of the last waters. Boy did thoughs go fast. I also got some of thoughs new trendy bracelets the kids are wearing with coke bottles on them.

They were blasting Kiis Fm type music everywhere and they had a dance floor. They also had world or color picture spot where you could get you picture with Mickey, Goofy or Pluto. They also had Woody out my the Toy story set up promoting Toy story three. The party was alot of fun the only down side was the lines for the food and drinks they all were almost from one side of the pier to the other. Like the dj says people love free stuff.

With the lines being so long we almost past on the free food and drinks but we got luckey we saw them bringing out another set of out door vending carts and we hurried over there. We were about 5th inline, but with in mins there were tons of people behind us. After we got our treeats we left the park about midnight. It was allot of fun boy do I love private parties... pictures to come later... Hope you enjoyed my report!!!
    Glad you had a good time. Good call on Blue over Red as Blue is in the center of the focused angle of the show. Red is quite a bit off to the left, and while you can still see the show from there, it's like having an aisle seat next to the wall in a broadway show, i.e. you're watching it from the side.

And congrats on the tickets! Looking forward to your photos.

• Minion

I will add pictures tomorrow night...

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Nice report, Kitty. Looking forward to the pictures. Glad you got the chance to take part in the party!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Don't they do the fireworks at 8 so they don't interfere with WoC anyway?

Wow you had a blast! That's getting pampered.

• Minion

• Minion

Just want to make sure everyone know about this Disney is having a private showing of World of color for all Annual pass holders at 9:15 on Sept 15th and 16th. They will be giving out fast passes starting at 5pm both days and will let Annual pass holder into the park until 8pm. Between 8pm and 8:45 there will be certain rides only availible for Annual pass holders. I hope alot of people can make it. It's away to feel specail for thoughs annual pass holders that didn't win the World of color contest.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    Don't they do the fireworks at 8 so they don't interfere with WoC anyway?
    World of Color for the regular guests were at 8pm and 9pm.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Part of your chat. xD

Wow! What a nice trip report!^^ Glad you had a great time, and I LOVE the products and the world of color features ( I still haven't seen that wtaer show yet, GAH!!). =D

• Disney Boi

i was there i had the yellow section
    Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
    Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th