Fantasmic or World Of Color in November?

Does anyone have any idea, or have heard anything on whether Fantasmic or World Of Color will be showing in November?

I will be going the 2nd week in November, and usually try to make reservations as soon as Disney will allow, but no word on Disney's calendar on any of these.

Re: Fantasmic or World Of Color in November?

I'm not an expert, but for the last two years we went in either early Nov or early Dec and Fantasmic played on Fri., Sat., and Sun. As for WoC, when I booked I was assured that even though the original plan was for it to be a summer event, its popularity allowed it to continue through the end of the year.

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Froggirl View Post
    I'm not an expert, but for the last two years we went in either early Nov or early Dec and Fantasmic played on Fri., Sat., and Sun. As for WoC, when I booked I was assured that even though the original plan was for it to be a summer event, its popularity allowed it to continue through the end of the year.
    To make it clear:

You'll (OP) be going on the 2nd week of november so that means that the holiday season should be starting by then (they haven't announced the first day of the holiday season so be sure to check on their website in Oct). Fantasmic!'s off-season schedule is typically weekends only (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) so keep that in mind.

As for WoC though, let me clarify that the show is a permanent addition and not just a summer offering. When Nightastic! was about to end, they were still figuring out the shows schedule during the off-season period.

Casual park guests and regular CM's alike had confused the promotions end date as meaning that all offerings of that promo will end as well. This is false. Not everything ends as soon as the promo is over.

World of Color's Schedule right now is:

1 show: Mon-Thur
    2 shows: Fri-Sun

If the park hours for DCA extends to 11pm, they will most likley add a 3rd showing.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

The calendar has been slow to update, and hasn't added a new day in about a week. Earlier today they had the schedule for Nov 7th and 10th up but even that has been removed as of now. They had 2 shows of World of Color set for Sunday, and then 1 show scheduled for Wednesday, so if I had to guess you can assume it'll be 9,10:15 WOC on Fri Sat Sun and 8pm on Mon-Thurs. Fantasmic and fireworks were not listed for either Sunday or Wednesday. It could be that those schedules were wrong which is why they were removed, or it could be they are still trying to finalize all the entertainment for the holiday season. I'd expect the calendar to get updated sometime this week or early next. They had a 2 week hiccup earlier this year updating the calendar before Summer Nightastic and then it was all put up overnight one night, so that's probably what's going on here.

just looked up for my own trip they now have the schedule up until november 16 and fantasmic and world of color are listed

• Mischievous Mouse

I'm hoping to catch both the second week of December

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

so apparently in the span of 40 minutes - the calendar has been taken down and the dates i saw earlier are no longer up there. boo!

Cool Re: Fantasmic or World Of Color in November?

Let me know when they post the Thanksgiving weekend days and times. Thank you.
    Cliff
    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

• ohai

I personally wouldn't want to see WoC during Winter, too big of a pneumonia risk.

no clue on what or when anything's running, but woc in the winter would make you shiver in the front row