Mickey's Halloween Party character "wish list"

So looking at everybody's Halloween Time trip reports, there are plenty of villains to meet this season. But what about special characters to be brought out for the party?????

I'm hoping against hope that Ichabod Crane and The Headless Horseman will make an appearance at Toad Hall or even Main Street. How awesome would that be??!!? I don't think Disney did nearly enough last year to celebrate the 60th anniversary of this classic film. Besides, WDW gets THH twice for their parade (not to mention all the unsuspecting guests who do double takes as The Horseman rides back to Tri Circle D). I'd also really love to see "residents" of the Haunted Mansion do meet and greets, but I'd guess that could get too crowded of Jack and Sally are in the area as well.

It would also be awesome to have the Beast, Gaston, ... the Bimbettes, and other characters from Beauty and the Beast. It would be surprising if Disney doesn't do a dvd/blu-ray character tie-in. Speaking of which, maybe they'll finally let Lotso have his own meet and greet?

Anybody else have any thoughts about this???

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party character "wish list"

Iiiii'm just hoping for who we normally get during parties- Anastasia and Drizella and their mother, as well as Jack Sparrow.
    Seeing as we never see them anywhere else, I think they'll be at the party. I hope.

For villains? DR FACILLIER! PLEAAASE. I would be SO happy.

At the party in Orlando, you can get a "Magic Shot" from the photo pass photographers of the Haunted Mansion residents. Maybe they'll have that!

Ooh, Gaston would be awesome! I was just thinking that I'd love to see him in the park at some time.
    "Look there she goes, that girl is so peculiar...with a dreamy, far-off look, and her nose stuck in a book..." Yep, that would be me!

I tend to post in a thread and forget to check it ever again, or even worse, I kill it. Yay me.

• Minion

Yzma, Frollo, Hades, Ursula, Dr. Facillier, Scar, Gov. Ratcliffe, Gaston, Headless Horsemen, Maleficent (who's been confirmed for the Halloween parties only), big Bad Wolf, Lady Tremaine, Drizella, Anastasia, Oogie Boogie, and any villain I missed.

I just wish that once Halloween Time started on the 17th they would have had everything related to it, and that they would either stop the trick or treat party, or only offer it the week of Halloween, and I also wish that once Halloween Time started they would keep the park open til at least 10, 8 is way to early to close. Not only that, but do Halloween Screams nightly so that us that traveled far to see Disneyland at Halloween could get the full experience. They should also have more then just 7 villains over in their special area because all but 2 of them are pretty common, I saw Cruella, Evil Queen, Old Hag, Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, Jafar, and Honest John... of them the only ones that I didn't see wondering the park back in May were Jafar and the Old Hag. Could they please have more villains out?
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• The Knitting Disney Fan

Add my votes for Dr. Facillier and the headless horseman. We will be going to the trick or treat part on the 26th. It will be my first time going to one of these and I'm really looking forward to it!

• Just Engaged!

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaston doesn't make an appearance sometime in the near future with the re-release of the movie.

• Not So New Member

Hades, Ursula, Dr. Facillier, . Headless Horsemen, Maleficent - Villians and Capt Jack Sparrow
    disney lady

The latest Disney Blog entry (thnx to usc-imangineer for alerting when the blog was FINALLY updated) is really starting to get me in the Halloween party mood! No spoilers or anything, but it definitely looks like the party will be FUN and will hopefully offer a few Photo Pass perks like those awesome HM ghost pics above.

Mickey?s Halloween Party: Special Photo Locations and Mickey?s Hide-and-Go-Treat Trails Disney Parks Blog

• Rides against injustice

The Hitchhiking Ghosts for sure!!!!
    Out of the NIGHT....
    When the full moon is BRIGHT!!
    Comes a horseman known as ZORRO!!!
    ---------------------------------------