Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Thumbs up Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Here Are Some Construction Photos Of Disneyland and when i saw these i just thought of you guys. I know that you guys are going to like theses. Plus They HAve Some Advertising Biliboards!! ENJOY!!

    http://www.anaheimcolony.com/disneyconst.htm
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  2. #2

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Heh, Look At Mickey!



    The Site Also Has Many, Many , Other Amazing photos so be sure to click the go back button at the bottom and few the other galleries!!! Especially the Disneyland Attractions Gallery!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  3. #3

    • Senior Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    8,797

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Wow astounding photos! Some I have not seen before. Amazing. thanks for sharing, I love the older photos!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

  4. #4

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    423

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Some of them show the change in 1964 (I believe) to the Jungle Cruise, where they added the African Veldt and moved the giraffes and stuff.

    You can tell those particular shots are not from 1955 because the Matterhorn is in the background.

    The shots of the 1959 new attractions announcement billboard are great!

    Thanks for providing the link!
    "Say, uh, ever hear of the devil's paint pots? Real mystery of the desert. Bubblin' pots of mud in all kinds of colors."

  5. #5

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,943
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Those are all spectaculour! Thank you for the link






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  6. #6

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TicTocDragon
    Wow astounding photos! Some I have not seen before. Amazing. thanks for sharing, I love the older photos!
    Thank You,
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  7. #7

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Sunny SoCal
    Posts
    150

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Man I love pics of Disneyland under construction. One of the things I miss in Disneyland was the preview attractions showcase on Main Street. I would always look at those models and designs and could not wait to see them built.

  8. #8

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lyd
    Man I love pics of Disneyland under construction. One of the things I miss in Disneyland was the preview attractions showcase on Main Street. I would always look at those models and designs and could not wait to see them built.
    Ya, Wouldn't it be so awesome if they still had that!
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  9. #9

    • Dreams do come true
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    876

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Those are fun to look at. Thanks

  10. #10

    • See you there!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Hub between Goofy and White Rabbit
    Posts
    5,503

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    The construction photos were great. As were the other photos on the site.

    It sure brought back a lot of memories. Attractions still there, attrcations gone. I remember the Flying Saucers, one of my favorites while it was there. I understand it was down a lot, but it never went down when I was there and I thought it was great!

    All I can say is... Wow, what a trip down memory lane of days gone by!

    I guess one thing the photos really bring out is that we should enjoy all that we have, all that we do (not only at DL), because things change. So, we should concentrate on making good memories.

    CU@DL

    Andy
    Last edited by CUatDL; 11-17-2005 at 02:24 PM. Reason: spelling and punctuation

  11. #11

    • Behind the refurb walls..
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    7,943
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    I love construction, this is so cool!






    ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

  12. #12

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuatDL
    The construction photos were great. As were the other photos on the site.

    It sure brought back a lot of memories. Attractions still there, attrcations gone. I remember the Flying Saucers, one of my favorites while it was there. I understand it was down a lot, but it never went down when I was there and I thought it was great!

    All I can say is... Wow, what a trip down memory lane of days gone by!

    I guess one thing the photos really bring out is that we should enjoy all that we have, all that we do (not only at DL), because things change. So, we should concentrate on making good memories.

    CU@DL

    Andy
    You Know what, I completely agree with that. Good Point. lol.
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  13. #13

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Matterhorn, 5th floor.
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    These are awsome! thanks! I've seen some of these in the Underground tunnel for CM's, I feel like I am the only CM who stops and looks at the pics down there, love it though

  14. #14

    • Disney Secrets Master
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    533

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mulishaCM
    These are awsome! thanks! I've seen some of these in the Underground tunnel for CM's, I feel like I am the only CM who stops and looks at the pics down there, love it though
    Really! They have old time photos underground there?
    Putting the um in forum. Um...


  15. #15

    • :)
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Matterhorn, 5th floor.
    Posts
    1,592

    Re: Under Construction Photos Of Disneyland!!!

    Why is everyone always look so perfect and happy in oldschool pictures! haha


    and this one makes me miss the skyway

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 05:36 PM
  2. Disneyland Splash Mountain construction photos, part 3
    By Mojave in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 02:47 PM
  3. Disneyland Splash Mountain construction photos
    By Mojave in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 06:29 PM
  4. Disneyland Splash Mountain construction photos, part 2
    By Mojave in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 01:42 PM
  5. Disneyland Construction Photos
    By 4EverDisney in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •