• Waiting 4 DCA Demolition

Does AAA offer any discount on park tickets?

I'm guessing no but I was unsure but my friend keeps asking me if they still offer this.
    "Walt Disney World may have more than Disneyland, but Disneyland has quality, and quality triumphs over quantity" -DL_CRAZE

Re: Does AAA offer any discount on park tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by DL_CRAZE View Post
    I'm guessing no but I was unsure but my friend keeps asking me if they still offer this.
    Yes. Deals change though.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

We just had a topic talking about purchasing DL tickets from AAA, in the past 2 weeks. Yes, offers do change from time to time. Also, AAA/Disney is apparently changing the way they handle the tickets. AAA now prints a confirmation that you purchased DL ticket(s), which you take to the front gate, the cast member at the front gate scans the confirmation receipt that AAA printed out, and the cast member at the front gate will issue you the actual entrance ticket.

I'm not sure how many AAA offices have changed over to this system, as I'm sure each individual office will be converting over to this new "print on demand system". This saves AAA and Disney from having to ship and account for all sold/unsold tickets. It also means that you don't have to worry about AAA not having tickets available, as they print receipts for tickets, as they sell them. You will need to check with your local AAA office to find out specifics on the tickets they currently issue, and their current promotion pricing/extras.

• Nerd

I also remember seeing that parking was free with a ticket purchase, but I am NOT SURE about that.
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

I know on 3 day park hopper tickets and above have free parking included at the Mickey & Friends parking structure.

• Shifting cargo

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    AAA now prints a confirmation that you purchased DL ticket(s), which you take to the front gate, the cast member at the front gate scans the confirmation receipt that AAA printed out, and the cast member at the front gate will issue you the actual entrance ticket.
    Indeed they do give out discount tickets, and we got our tickets this last June ^ this way.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Minion

Just to clarify, the prices are the same as Disneyland's online prices and WDTC prices. The "discount" is free parking.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

CSAA (Norcal/Nevada/Utah AAA). They only sell 2 day or greater, all CSAA tickets come with free parking, but are the exact pre-purchase rates as disneyland.com. The bonus is the free parking. Also now and then they give out ESPN zone passes ($5-10 in free tokens, etc), and if you buy an (overpriced) package you get the AAA lanyards and luggage tags.

I find the free parking worth it, and always buy the tickets at my local AAA, they have switched to vouchers (they basically go on the web for you and print a voucher, you go to the regular turnstile, and when they scan it the computer prints a standard ticket on the spot. (no waiting in line), they also give you a parking pass to get in that first day (the free parking for other days is printed on the ticket they give you).

The Free parking is supposed to be "Mickey and Friends", but my understanding is they accept it all Toy Story, etc... especially since signs are pointing drivers to those lots over Mickey and Friends.