Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's Trip Report for 10-9-10

This trip report is not that long. I was to meet a friend that I haven't seen in a long time there. I got to the park about 1pm and when I got there I met up to her and her husban. We had a little lunch together and talk for a wild and watch a little bit of Musical Chairs with Peter,Alice and the Mad Hatter who I though wasn't a very good Mad Hatter. I had never seen this Mad Hatter and he just seem a little boarding even my friend and her husban didn't think he was funny. So we leave early and then we when to the Photopass shop to get a photo that I wanted to get from last month send I didn't have the money then. So I when in to get this photo of me and Princess Tiana that I wanted to show her which will come up soon.

So after I got my photo my friend and her husban had to go send they had been there sends Friday for there wedding Aniversery. After I said my goodbyes to them I when off to Pixie Hollow. This was around 3pm when I got to Pixie Hollow when I got there the sign had said it was a 30 min wait. When I got to the front of the line I saw from the giant grass cuts that Silvermist was in Tink's place. It was weird to see her in Tink's spot and not Tink. So as I was aloud in I saw one of my favorite Fairies and one that I haven't seen send Christmas of last year. It was my good friend "Giggles" a.k.a Fawn that is what I call her cause I love her laugh. So when she saw me she said Hi! Jeffrey I haven't seen you in a very long time. I said it has been the same with you. She ask me how have I been I told her pretty good. I had knowest that there was no Cast members of Photopass CM around her and there was no way to get a picture with her. She even was trying to fine someone to take are photo. Just then the people that was behind me came up and so I handed my camera to the guy that was behind me and he took our pics.

So after the photo I said my goodbye to her and she said to me don't stay away to long again. I said I will not. So after seening my friend I move on to where Tink was sopost to be but like I said early it was Silvermist. She saw my shirt and said CDV what dose that mean. I said you should know. She said oh I know Cruella De Vil and I said yeah and I bet you know why I have 101 CDV on the back of my shirt. She then said Hmm Cute Dogs Victory. I was like ah no. But before I said it she said if you think of it the 101 dog did have a victory against Cruella. I said yeah I guess your right on that. So the photopass girl that was doing Silvermist took our photo.

Then after the photo I told Silvermist to tell Tink I said hi. Cause I had though that she when in for a break. But the Photopass girl told me in a character way without ruining the magic. That Tink has been very buzy today haven't been flying to Neverland for some bizness. So it kind of told me that Tink wasn't there at all today. So after leaving and putting my stuff away I move on to the Villians meet and greet. The line was pretty long. As I was in line I happen to see another friend of mine there. She was with some guest but right after she was done with them she saw me in line and said Jeffrey mine friend how are you my dear it's been long to long send I saw you. The people in front and behind me and even one of the cast members turn my way and look at me like mad she knows your name. I told The Queen I have been doing pretty good. She saw my Cruella shirt and said I see you have Cruella on I forgive you this time send we haven't seen each other in shush a long time. She gave me a very big smile. I told her well if I knew you would be here I would of had may one. So after that little talk she when back to the other guest and then the line was moving up. So after about 3 mins. It was my turn to see her. She said it really has been a long time infact it was a year send I saw you. I almost saud yeah it has but then I remember that I did she her early this year at Musical Chairs. I said we saw each other at Musical Chairs and when I told you that Snow White joke. She said oh yeah now I remember she still laugh at that joke I said about Snow White. She then ask me so are you still seeing that Snow White. I said no I don't like Snow White or Jasmine she said your just teasing me on that but I know I said no I don't like them but she said but you like me. I said yeah you and Capt. Hook. So we took our photo together.

After the photo she said I will tell Cruella that you where here and that you had her shirt on. So then I move on to Capt. Hook. when it was my turn. The Queen when to the Capt. and said Hook you remember our friend Jeffrey. He turn my way and shook his head up and down and he took my arm and put me next to me. I said to him the same line I always do and that is the Peter Pan is a cot fish. Hook shook his head up and down and then gave me a hi 5.

After the photo I turn around and said you need to thow Peter to the Crock he then again gave me a hi 5. Next came Jafar I had ask him where Iago was at. He had pointed at me and I said I don't have I don't like birds. When I was getting in postion I had hear him laugh inside. I must of said something to him to make him laugh.

So after the photo I ask him again cause I had though he didn't hear me at first. So when I ask again he once again point at me then at him as if I ate him. I said I didn't eat him. Then he pointed at Cruella on my shirt. I said oh Cruella ate him. Then he points at Cruella's coat and the Photopass person said that what he is saying is that Cruella made a coat after him. I thing said oh I get it now. I thing hear Jafar laugh again. So after seeing him I move on to PFF. The line said it was a 20 min wait but when I got in line the line was moving fast cause people where leaving cause they had though it was the line for the Princess show so it took me I would say 10 mins to go see the Princess. When I was let in I happen to see from the side that it was Tiana but when I sat my stuff down it wasn't my friend that I know so I couldn't have her sign my photo. She ask me how was I. I said good.

After seening Tiana I when to see Ariel she said hi to me and how I was doing I said good. Sorry that there is no photo with her. The photopass guy that took the photo screw it up so I don't have it. I move on to Cinderella. She saw my shirt and ask me if I had seen her today. I told her no I haven't she said I will tell Cruella that you where here to see her. I said thx. then she ask me to post like a Prince.

After her I move on. More to come.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Re: Capt. Hook's Trip Report for 10-9-10

Nice shots so far Captain. Was Tiana not ready for the picture in the first one?
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Minion

Great report so far : )

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
    Nice shots so far Captain. Was Tiana not ready for the picture in the first one?
    She was ready for it. This Tiana and me have a little teasing game that we play. So we do silly thing together. She told me when this was taken to look out for one of the photos that was taken cause she did something in it. So this was the one.

I think I saw you in the park yesterday! Great pictures!

• Indiana Scott

Good to see you in action again Capt, Nice pics!

• Parking Lot > DCA

Ah, I always love seeing the TR's from you!

Another good one! Post more soon!

• Queen Elsa

So after I got done with the Princess. I when back to the villians just to see who was out this time. When I got there I saw The Queen who I think saw me but was to much buzy with the guest, Cruella,Jafar and Hook. So I when and got in line but the line that I first came to was block off they had change the line that you had to go on the other side by where the Smoking place is at So I got in line and when I had turn the corner to go up the stairs Cruella had left. So it was only The Queen,Jafar and Hook. I was going to leave but I figure send I haded seen my friend The Queen in a long time I see her again. When I got up the stairs the CM that took my photo the first time that I was there said your back and you just miss her again. I said yeah it looks like it. But she told me that she be back in a few mins along with Queen of Hearts and The Wicked Witch. So she ask me if I wanted to see Hook again I said sure I will. Hook saw me and shook my hand I told him that he was my first favorite villian then The Queen. (Which is the turth.) So here is the photo.

So after seeing Hook The Queen had left so everyone had to wait until the new villian would come up so as we where waitting Jafar came over and scare a little girl and two teenage girls. After he scare them both Cruella and Queen of Hearts came out.

So after the new villians took there spots and the old ones leave the meet was back on. When Cruella saw me and my shirt she said you had finally done something right I look marvelus. I said to her so The Queen and Cinderella told you about me. She said yes darling they did and I am most please with the look.

So after seening Cruella I when on to the Witch. She saw my shirt and was mosting it like I saw Cruella and I said yes I did. I then when into my monster look.

After seening the villians I took off to get some food and then I when over to DCA to check out the new Flinn arcade that I hear talk about when I got there the first thing I saw was my favorite arcade game of all times Pac-man. I when ahead and start playing it. In the old time I usely could get up to the first apple in the game but for some reason I did better then I ever did cause I got up to the first Phionix in the game. I stay at the arcade for about hour and I when back to Disneyland side and when to the Princess for the last time. This was around 7pm when I may it back to see the Princess. When I got there the first Princess I saw was Snow White. She was talking me real soft that I couldn't hear what she was saying to me.

Next after seeing Snow White I saw another friend of mine Belle. She saw my shirt and said so you like Cruella I said to well? Before I said anything she said you just had it on cause of been Hollween and you didn't want her to get after you. I said yeah it's only for Hollween.

After seening Belle and saying goodbuy the last Princess was my favorite Princess of all Aurora but this one I never met before. She ask me how I was and I told her been doing good. She as well saw my shirt and said so did you see Cruella today. I told her yyeah I finally did and I told her that Cinderella the Queen also told me that they would let Cruella know. Aurora said you must see alot today. I said yeah Silvermist also talk about my shirt and others. She then as me would you like a photo with me I said yes. She said for me to post like a Prince so I did the Photopass girl was saying. He really has it down right. I said to her and Aurora that Cinderella was the one that teach me how to do it. Aurora ask me so who haven't you seen today. I told her Jasmine and Mulan. She said well I will let them know.

So after the photo I said my goodbyes and I may my way to Small World to go on. So this ends my report hope you all have like it.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    She was ready for it. This Tiana and me have a little teasing game that we play. So we do silly thing together. She told me when this was taken to look out for one of the photos that was taken cause she did something in it. So this was the one.
    Aww, that's cute. Thanks for sharing another one of your TRs Captain!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Queen Elsa

bump

• Everything's satisfactual

Great trip report Captain! Love your pictures with the VILLAINS, especially the Snow Witch!
    Walt Disney World May 1998
    Walt Disney World May 2002
    Walt Disney World March 2003
    Walt Disney World March 2004
    Walt Disney World September 2005
    Walt Disney World March 2007
    Disneyland August 2010

Check out my YouTube channel with Disney theme park music!
    Music of the Mastro Master

Visit my Disney entertainment blog!
    Disney Entertainment History

• Not So New Member

great pics with villians
    disney lady

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Jealous you got to meet the Old Hag (even if I do wish she looked a little scarier).

• Minion

great trip report as always! you always have great pictures!

• Queen Elsa

Thanks all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast