• What's that word again?

Did anyone attend the Halloween Party tonight (Tues. 10-12)?

I'm wondering if the event soldout. The reason I ask is I'm trying to decide if I should buy in advance, or day-of at the gate since it's cheaper. I'm planning on attending this Friday.

Edit: Apparently only Tuesdays have the discount if you buy in advance. Oopsie!
    Last edited by jawknee; 10-13-2010 at 03:19 PM.

• Disneyland CM

Re: Did anyone attend the Halloween Party tonight (Tues. 10-12)?

Nope it didn't sell out. I was working tonight and the park didn't seem busy at all! At least it wasn't busy in Attractions.
    The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company and Affiliated Companies

I think you have the prices reversed, it is cheaper when you buy them in advance $49 compared to $54 or $59.

• I love that tiny bear!

I don't THINK any parties have sold out yet. But that said, this particular Friday may be quite busy. Lots of schools in Arizona and Utah have fall break or are off this weekend, and Fridays will probably all be busier than Tuesdays.

Is it really cheaper to buy day-of? I know some days were offered discounts for buying in advance (this Friday wasn't one of them though).

You can buy in advance up to one day prior to the event, so you shouldn't have any problems with that. The only two days were advance purchase discounts aren't available are the 29th and 31st.

I've read some threads on here that said that most of the party nights so far have been pretty close to sold out (though I still haven't learned the actual attendance numbers). Having gone on a rainy Tuesday night (Oct. 5), I can easily say that this party is insanely fun (the insane expense notwithstanding).

If you decide to go, you will definitely have a good time, despite all of the back and forth arguments on the boards.

(And totally off topic, everytime I see your avatar, I think of Alfredo's "RATPATOOTIE" line!!! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by jawknee View Post
    I'm wondering if the event soldout. The reason I ask is I'm trying to decide if I should buy in advance, or day-of at the gate since it's cheaper. I'm planning on attending this Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by cris77 View Post
    You can buy in advance up to one day prior to the event, so you shouldn't have any problems with that. The only two days were advance purchase discounts aren't available are the 29th and 31st.

I've read some threads on here that said that most of the party nights so far have been pretty close to sold out (though I still haven't learned the actual attendance numbers). Having gone on a rainy Tuesday night (Oct. 5), I can easily say that this party is insanely fun (the insane expense notwithstanding).

If you decide to go, you will definitely have a good time, despite all of the back and forth arguments on the boards.

(And totally off topic, everytime I see your avatar, I think of Alfredo's "RATPATOOTIE" line!!! Buahahahahahahahaha!!!!!)
    Oh, there's no question about going -- I am for sure going! I'm glad you like the avatar, Ratatouille is such an underrated movie in my opinion.

And thanks everyone for the help. Some dates are cheaper if you buy in advance and some are cheaper if you buy day-of. I know, a little confusing haha.

• Sharing a Paopu Fruit

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jawknee View Post
    Oh, there's no question about going -- I am for sure going! I'm glad you like the avatar, Ratatouille is such an underrated movie in my opinion.

And thanks everyone for the help. Some dates are cheaper if you buy in advance and some are cheaper if you buy day-of. I know, a little confusing haha.
    Which dates are cheaper day-of?

I worked the first Tuesday night (I believe the 5th) and yes that did sell out even with bad weather!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaStory View Post
    Which dates are cheaper day-of?
    So I must have read wrong because apparently this Friday's price is the same no matter when you buy it. Oh well. However, 19th and 26th are cheaper in advance. I guess it's the Tuesday parties lucking out.

And wow, I'm surprised the party soldout on that rainy Tuesday night.