Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Keep me updated!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  2. #2

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Nope.

    I still don't get why he's a meet and greet. If it's mickey's bear, then shouldn't he be smaller than Mickey around the parks?

  3. #3

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreetJake View Post
    Nope.

    I still don't get why he's a meet and greet. If it's mickey's bear, then shouldn't he be smaller than Mickey around the parks?
    haha, yeah. have you seen the show "My Friend Duffy"? He actually turns into a little boy bear.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  4. #4

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,008

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    haha, yeah. have you seen the show "My Friend Duffy"? He actually turns into a little boy bear.

  5. #5

    • What's that word again?
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    158

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Definitely not into the whole Duffy thing. I think it's unfair for them to create competition with Build-A-Bear, one of their own Downtown Disney merchants.

  6. #6

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,594

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    I hope someone will be covering the premiere. I am very interested to see how Disney will handle the US Release of Duffy. And how well recieved he will be by the Park Guests. I'm keeping an eye on the WDW thread too but nothing yet. Is Disney not holding some sort of event in the morning. Surely we should get some stuff from either Resort soon.

  7. #7

    • Metal Head loves Disney
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    1,675

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Putting up a few pics of the Duffy in store display on my twitter, horrorshowfame.
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

    Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

  8. #8

    • Shifting cargo
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Lost Delta
    Posts
    6,152

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    I can already tell you that Duffy is going to completely blow up at the parks. People flock to the latest and greatest thing. It happened with pin trading, Vinylmation, and it'll happen with Duffy. You're going to see him on every shelf in many of the stores.

    He is quite the adorable bear and perfect for snuggling. You can also buy an array of different costumes for him. While I don't understand the whole "Duffy photo spots", you're going to see practically every kid in every stroller squeezing one. Of course at the end of the night, the parents will be the ones holding them






    "Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

  9. #9

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHandedJill View Post
    I can already tell you that Duffy is going to completely blow up at the parks. People flock to the latest and greatest thing. It happened with pin trading, Vinylmation, and it'll happen with Duffy. You're going to see him on every shelf in many of the stores.

    He is quite the adorable bear and perfect for snuggling. You can also buy an array of different costumes for him. While I don't understand the whole "Duffy photo spots", you're going to see practically every kid in every stroller squeezing one. Of course at the end of the night, the parents will be the ones holding them
    exactly! if they do limited releases on costumes, it will blow up even more. :3
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  10. #10

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    Putting up a few pics of the Duffy in store display on my twitter, horrorshowfame.
    accept me!
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  11. #11

    • Metal Head loves Disney
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    1,675

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    accept me!
    There it should let you see my tweets sofa, if that is your real name!
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

    Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

  12. #12

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    There it should let you see my tweets sofa, if that is your real name!
    awesome displays! by the way, my name is Jack.

    does he seem to be popular today?
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  13. #13

    • Metal Head loves Disney
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Grid
    Posts
    1,675

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    awesome displays! by the way, my name is Jack.

    does he seem to be popular today?
    Hi soda Jack! well there's people looking at him, several people bought the bigger version of him, but the Asian folk are buying him up like crazy!
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

    Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

  14. #14

    • Disney Fan & Musician
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,764

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Quote Originally Posted by rage View Post
    Hi soda Jack! well there's people looking at him, several people bought the bigger version of him, but the Asian folk are buying him up like crazy!
    I see! I don't like the costumes very much, but hopefully they'll get better or I'll have to make my own. :x
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

  15. #15

    • Established 2005
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    833

    Re: Who's Going To The Duffy Premiere?

    Pssh. . .I have a TDR Duffy. No need for a Disney Parks Duffy. I do wish I went to the opening this morning, though. Oh, well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] Duffy the Bear
    By Barbossa in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 04:54 PM
  2. [Question] How did the Fantasmic! premiere compare to the WOC premiere?
    By fantasnick in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 03:38 PM
  3. [News] Duffy FP testing
    By DreamSweetsLove in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:44 AM
  4. [Fun] Duffy
    By MatterhornJ in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 06:12 AM
  5. [Question] Duffy
    By Another Voice in forum Tokyo Disney Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •