Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giselle in Disneyland: A Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! 10/15

First ever trip report! Don't have tons of photos, but I have a few.
    So this was my second year at this party, and I have to say, the event is sooooo much better at Disneyland! The atmosphere alone is wonderful. <33 It was just my mom (who is rather camera shy, so don't look for her in these shots, haha) and me.

So we got to the park around 7, right when the party started, and headed first to Fantasyland.

My mom loved these trees!

Went to the Tangled Meet N Greet next, despite it being closed. ): I'm looking for some dwarves. I've heard they're very hospitable!

Giselle wanted to meet Rapunzel and Flynn. /pout

Next was the carousel! Had to sit on the bench, because of my hoop skirt. This was also Giselle vs Turnstile: round 2. I had no trouble walking or sitting in that skirt, but walking through turnstiles.... /shudder

Next was Fantasy Faire, which was the longest line of the night (must of been 45+ mins) but so worth it. Saw some awesome costumes in line, (A Briar Rose with a PERFECT costume, and a Snow White with her- I think she was going for the original park dress? i dunno, it looked cool) and little girls kept waving at me and saying "Giselle!"

So I was ECSTATIC to see Tiana was first, who I've been wanting to meet for almost a year! eeee!!

She asked me if I knew any princess poses.

I was so happy to meet her. <3333

Cinderella was next! (I love all these princess poses, haha!)

And finally Snow White.

Next we sort of wandered around for a while, haha.

But we went to Pirate Warf and found the Neverland group!

Hook tried to steal my tiara. >:| Mean pirates. Wendy yelled at him.

We headed over to Adventureland, where we found two guests, dressed as Mulan, and Ariel! They were both fantastic. Ariel had an original-designed dress (it look like the park design, but in a darker blue) and she even had a snarfblat!!! They were definitely some of the coolest guests of the night.

Jasmine liked my poofy sleeves.

Next we sat down near Small World and caught the fireworks show. We had never seen it! Mom loved it. Called it the best fireworks she's ever seen! I had to agree! I got some pictures with the villians here, but we only got Photopass copies of the pics.

More wandering. We crossed the park a couple times, blablabla walking. Haha. We went to Pixie Hollow, where I said hi to Vidia (the micechat user, not the fairy) and her friend, dressed as Bo Peep and Woody, while in line.

One of my favorite parts of the entire night: I looked ahead in line, and saw Gaston. I called out, "Gaston, right?' super happy because it was an awesome costume. Then, a bimbette (one of the blonde triplets from BATB) jumps infront of him and yells "BACK OFF!!" Made. my. day. hahaha

So Silvermist was first. We talked about our favorite princesses- me and Silvermist both love Mulan and Tiana! She told me she likes the smart, strong princesses (me too!) and told me not to tell the others that she said that. haha

She was really fun!

Tink was last, and she was really sweet too.

So we headed onto the train, did some more random walking, and then called it a night.

Some of my favorite costumes/people I didn't mention:
    The red lady being auctioned off, from POTC. Her costume was absolutely perfect. I was stunned.

Aqua, from Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep!

A perfect Tiana and Charlotte.

COLETTE!!! and Gusteau, from Rataotuille!

Haruhi Suzumiya, despite it... not being disney at all. whatevers, i love the series haha.

Another Giselle, in her blue dress! (She was so happy to find another Giselle- same with me, haha!)

Mama Odie!

And some other wondeful costumes! All and all, SO MUCH FUNNN. Alreaady planning next year. ;D

• Believe...

Re: Giselle in Disneyland: A Trick or Treat Party Trip Report! 10/15

It was so great to meet you! I was the Snow White and my friend was the Briar Rose! Your costume was great and it looks like you had a great time! We hope to post our own trip report very soon with pics!
    Must get my daily dose of MiceChat....

Quote Originally Posted by Pasohoss07 View Post
    It was so great to meet you! I was the Snow White and my friend was the Briar Rose! Your costume was great and it looks like you had a great time! We hope to post our own trip report very soon with pics!
    NO WAY!! Ahhhh that is so awesome, I had no idea you were on Micechat! Will be waiting for that trip report! <333
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Pasohoss07 View Post
    I might have spotted you around 6:30ish sitting on a bench in Frontierland. We commented amongst ourselves on how good both your costumes were.

• Should we be HYSTERICAL?

aww, yay, you posted it!!! I LOVE HOW POOFY THE SLEEVES ARE. *w*!!! cuuuute TR<3 heh heh!
    and d'awwww you mentioned meee, how sweeet *o*

• Minion

Great Trip Report! Looks like everyone on micechat was meeting each other accidently! haha great! :]

Quote Originally Posted by Vidia View Post
    aww, yay, you posted it!!! I LOVE HOW POOFY THE SLEEVES ARE. *w*!!! cuuuute TR<3 heh heh!
    and d'awwww you mentioned meee, how sweeet *o*
    They are SO poofy!
    Thank you!
    Haha of course I did! <333

Quote Originally Posted by Dlandclub33 View Post
    Great Trip Report! Looks like everyone on micechat was meeting each other accidently! haha great! :]
    Seriously! i'm half expecting to get a bunch more people I mentioned/people who saw me to say hi on this thread in the next few days. We all need signs that say "Hey, I'm from Micechat!" or something!

• Miss Teen Fresno of RCMC

such a cute trip report! you look like you had lots of fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JungleCruiseFan View Post
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
    such a cute trip report! you look like you had lots of fun!!
    Thank you! I diiiid, it was a blast! <3

• My turn

Oh hey, you were the Giselle we kept running into! I was the Evil Queen with the Tiana and Lottie, so you probably don't remember me. xD (btw Tiana is MarcellaBella on here!) It was still cool we kept seeing you throughout the night.

LOVE your costume! awesome dress

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    Oh hey, you were the Giselle we kept running into! I was the Evil Queen with the Tiana and Lottie, so you probably don't remember me. xD (btw Tiana is MarcellaBella on here!) It was still cool we kept seeing you throughout the night.
    Oh no, I do remember! Your costume was totally awesome too! (Pass on my love to Charlotte and Tiana, my fangirl scream when i first saw them can't even properly express how impressed I was! haha)
    I was so happy to keep seeing you guys! Fantastic costumes, again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    LOVE your costume! awesome dress
    Thank you so much! <3

• Minion

great TR looks like you had fun i wish i could go to the Halloween party :/ oh well theirs always next year or the year after

• My turn

Aw thanks! Wasn't sure since it wasn't a big elegant ball gown, lol. Hoopskirts always steal the show!
    Definitely, I'll let them know about this thread.

btw, you're costume looked excellent. Although I'll be honest, I first thought you were Sarah from the Labyrinth. (that doesn't change the fact though!) You should think about doing her too, since you now have proof you'd make a great Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    Aw thanks! Wasn't sure since it wasn't a big elegant ball gown, lol. Hoopskirts always steal the show!
    Definitely, I'll let them know about this thread.

btw, you're costume looked excellent. Although I'll be honest, I first thought you were Sarah from the Labyrinth. (that doesn't change the fact though!) You should think about doing her too, since you now have proof you'd make a great Sarah!
    They totally do! And hey, just cause it's not poofy, doesn't mean it's not amazing! haha
    Thank you! And that is SO funny you say that, because one I realized I wouldn't be getting a wig, I went "Omg, I'm going to look just like Sarah." I love that someone else thought the same thing! Giselle and Sarah's dresses are really alike, though!
    And thank you! Maybe one day, when I can learn how to sew, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael808702 View Post
    great TR looks like you had fun i wish i could go to the Halloween party :/ oh well theirs always next year or the year after
    You really should go! SOOO much fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast